Profile for dfwellwish > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
2 x Energy Saving 11W E27 ES CFL Light Bulbs, Edison Screw, 2700K Warm White U3
2 x Energy Saving 11W E27 ES CFL Light Bulbs, Edison Screw, 2700K Warm White U3
Offered by Strictly Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Its fine. Very well worth the money in my opinion, 1 July 2015
These turned out to be a little too long for my original purpose however they are very effective as general lighting units where high power is not required. I have one installed in the bathroom at present replacing the 60w bulb that was there. Its fine. Very well worth the money in my opinion.

Bosch TWK7603GB Kettle
Bosch TWK7603GB Kettle

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent bit of kit that is earning it's keep in ..., 1 July 2015
An excellent bit of kit that is earning it's keep in the kitchen day in, day out. No drips as you pour and nice and easy to grip the handle ( I have arthritis in my hands so this is important to me ) well worth the price.

TumbleWeed Glyphosate 500 ml Liquid Concentrate Weedkiller
TumbleWeed Glyphosate 500 ml Liquid Concentrate Weedkiller
Offered by Shop4allsorts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars This product has killed all the weeds in our garden ..., 1 July 2015
This product has killed all the weeds in our garden in about 2 weeks. It really is important that it does not rain for at least 10 hours after application for it to be effective. Our first application was washed out about 4 hours after applying and was not effective on about 90% of the weeds, reapplied a couple of weeks later on a very dry day and it worked a treat. Have since ordered 4 more bottles.

Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 11
Mens famous DUNLOP elasticated gusset slippers Black/Grey size 11
Offered by ShuCentre

5.0 out of 5 stars Feet friendly, 19 May 2015
I purchased these to replace my current pair for when they wear out, I like to have a pair in reserve. Good product, reasonable price and comfortable. These will be my fourth pair in about six years...not bad.

Adult Fur Lined Waterproof Trapper Hat-Khaki-60
Adult Fur Lined Waterproof Trapper Hat-Khaki-60

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at the pure quality of this item which was ..., 15 Jan. 2015
Surprised at the pure quality of this item which was at a very reasonable price compared to others on line.

The Best Bagpipes Album On The Planet
The Best Bagpipes Album On The Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars ... quality varies between recordings but overall it is quite good as a collection of pipe music, 15 Jan. 2015
The quality varies between recordings but overall it is quite good as a collection of pipe music. Quick delivery and good transit protection .

Gold
Gold

4.0 out of 5 stars all this at a good price., 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Gold (Audio CD)
OK, it is what I expected, it came fast and was well protected in transit...all this at a good price.

Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Square 1.2L
Lock & Lock Stackable Airtight Container Square 1.2L
Offered by CutPriceDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars These containers never disappoint in performance and this size is ideal for keeping ..., 15 Jan. 2015
A welcome addition to our stock of lock and locks. These containers never disappoint in performance and this size is ideal for keeping a meal for two safe in the fridge or freezer

Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste 170 g (Pack of 3)
Mr Huda's Universal Curry Paste 170 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Spicewala

3.0 out of 5 stars A good enough product for when in a hurry and a ..., 15 Jan. 2015
A good enough product for when in a hurry and a good basis to build your own dish upon. It could do with a good bit more bite for my personal taste but it's still a good basic paste.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Multi Device 3 User 1 Year Retail DVD Box (UK) (PC DVD/Mac)

5.0 out of 5 stars with a little patience to get used to it's working style I am now more than happy with this product which I would say was very ., 15 Jan. 2015
If you are new to Kaspersky this grows on you with use. Having used Norton for some years I thought it worth trying something else, for comparison if no other reason. with a little patience to get used to it's working style I am now more than happy with this product which I would say was very capable and, in use, quite informative. It's easy to use requiring little or nothing from the user once it has been set up.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7