Profile for C. Evans > Reviews

Content by C. Evans

C. Evans "DVD MUM" (Leicestershire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Goldwell Dual Senses Scalp Specialist Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 250ml
Goldwell Dual Senses Scalp Specialist Anti-Dandruff Shampoo 250ml

4.0 out of 5 stars new to goldwell, 24 Jan. 2015
Only recently purchased this shampoo and have used it twice. I was surprised it wasn't the usual "clinical" blue colour that most scalp shampoos are (it's white). Lathers up well and feels cool on the scalp and rinses out well. Even though I have only used it twice so far, it has left my scalp clear and refreshed. I will continue to use it and see how it goes. Overall a good shampoo that does not have a strong medicated smell and is gentle. I would recommended it.

Clarks Merrigan Dane, Women Boots,Brown Nubuck, 7 UK ,41 EU
Clarks Merrigan Dane, Women Boots,Brown Nubuck, 7 UK ,41 EU
Offered by Bells Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars sooo comfy, 18 Jan. 2015
Ordered these as the price was good. Fit well and very comfy indeed. Colour true to photo. Heel is just right for me and easy to walk.

Mountain Warehouse Fern Womens Ladies Showerproof Microfibre Stylish Insulated Warm Padded Jacket Berry 16

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy coat, 18 Jan. 2015
Great fit a bit longer than expected (I'm 5ft 8 and it comes to mid calf) but ideal in this weather. Keeps me very warm and cosy a bit like walking around in a sleeping bag! Colour true to picture the hood is a bit snug for me but ok.

KeraCare Dry and Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Conditioner - 8.0 oz.
KeraCare Dry and Itchy Scalp Moisturizing Conditioner - 8.0 oz.
Offered by Beautiful Hair Store

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect. I leave it in for half an hour ..., 30 Dec. 2014
Finally a conditioner that works on a problem scalp and colour treated hair.... and doesn't fade the colour! I have been using this conditioner for a while now interspersed with my other products but now I am sticking to KeraCare as it works well for me. It leaves my scalp itch free with a tingly fresh feeling, conditions my hair without fading my colour... perfect. I leave it in for half an hour as this works better for my thick, coarse hair and results (softer and more manageable hair) last longer. I also use the KeraCare moisturizing scalp shampoo which gives good results. Will now stick with these products.

Girls Hello Kitty Tracksuit Bottoms Kids Jogging Trousers New Age 4 6 8 10 Years

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, 30 Dec. 2014
I find it very difficult to buy trousers for my daughter who has special needs as she has to wear nappies due to being doubly incontinent. The nappy is quite bulky and I need a generous fit for her. These fit the bill as there is plenty of room to accommodate the nappy without looking bulky and they look nice. They are the right length and the Hello Kitty design on the thigh is fun. They wash up well note to wash them inside out due to glitter effect design on the front. They are warm and cosy for this time of year. I will order again.

Regatta Alden jem white/pink (Size: 152)
Regatta Alden jem white/pink (Size: 152)
Offered by Run Charlie

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect cosy top, 30 Dec. 2014
I always buy Regatta fleeces as they are of good quality and design. The fit is just right for my tall 8 year old daughter who is big for her age. The colours are lovely and bright and wash well. I would recommend buying Regatta clothing.

Joe Browns Women's Remarkable Knitted Jumper Chocolate (14)
Joe Browns Women's Remarkable Knitted Jumper Chocolate (14)

4.0 out of 5 stars generous fit, 30 Dec. 2014
I love Joe Browns as the designs are unique to any other retailer. I ordered this tunic style jumper as the design appealed to me as did the price! When it arrived (in good time and well packaged despite the fact that Hermes delivery people had just chucked it over the back gate!), I tried it on and I must say it is a generous fit, quite loose but I will wear it with couple of thin layers underneath especially as the weather is freezing at the moment. It is longer than expected I am 5ft 8in and it comes just to my hips, easily worn with slim fit jeans or leggings. The colours are autumnal and what I expected. Overall I really like it and will enjoy wearing it.

KMS California Head Remedy Dandruff Shampoo 300 ml
KMS California Head Remedy Dandruff Shampoo 300 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame as I love kms products but this did not work for me, 29 Sept. 2014
Don't think this worked for me. My hair is colour treated and it seemed to fade the colour. My scalp felt ok after using it but not as soothed as I expected. Shame as I love kms products but this did not work for me.

BuckleSafe! Car Seat Belt Buckle Guard
BuckleSafe! Car Seat Belt Buckle Guard
Offered by General Stores Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Easily to use and does the job, 29 Sept. 2014
An absolute must for me as my daughter has learning difficulties (fragile x syndrome and adhd) and will fidget and unclip her seatbelt especially on longer journeys. Easily to use and does the job, although a little stiff at first to unclip the seatbelt as you have to squeeze both sides together to release the buckle guard. Overall its a godsend!

SP by Wella Balance Scalp Shampoo 250ml
SP by Wella Balance Scalp Shampoo 250ml
Offered by iRookMMG

5.0 out of 5 stars A really good shampoo thats great for troublesome scalps, 29 Sept. 2014
A really good shampoo thats great for troublesome scalps. My scalp felt soothed and hair felt cleansed after using it. Sits ok with colour treated hair and did dry my hair out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8