Profile for anskabel > Reviews

anskabel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Premier Housewares Herb Chopping Board with Mezzaluna Chopper - Bamboo
Premier Housewares Herb Chopping Board with Mezzaluna Chopper - Bamboo

4.0 out of 5 stars This stylish product chops my herbs brilliantly, but buyer beware - the blade is so ..., 3 Nov. 2014
This stylish product chops my herbs brilliantly, but buyer beware - the blade is so sharp that whike unpackaging it my fiance badly cut his finger and that was even while the plastic protective covering was on the blade.

MANIC PANIC CLASSIC New Rose Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
MANIC PANIC CLASSIC New Rose Semi-Permanent Hair Colour
Offered by Hello Beautiful People

1.0 out of 5 stars The worst hairdye I have ever used., 3 Nov. 2014
I've been using bright semi permanent colours on my pre-lightened hair for a couple of years now and decided to give Manic Panic a try. I liked the look of the New Rose shade, but after applying it as per instructions it was nowhere near as bright as I'd hoped. Its texture was so runny that it was incredibly difficult to apply compared to the thicker squeezy dyes in tubes I'm used to. There was barely enough in the pot for my fine shoulder length hair, which at almost £10 per post was shocking. The worst thing was that the coulour lasted for just one wash! I'm uaccustomed to semi permanent colours lasting at least 10 washes so this was dismal. I can't help wondering whether my pot was a fake or a dud as I can't imagine how on earth this hairdye has got such great review from other buyers otherwise.

Lighting EVER CREE LED Torches, Super Bright, Adjustable Focus
Lighting EVER CREE LED Torches, Super Bright, Adjustable Focus

1.0 out of 5 stars No batteries, 18 Jun. 2014
It said x3 AAA batteries were included - no batteries were sent with my torch, which was misleading and inconvenient.

Outwell - Collaps Bowl M
Outwell - Collaps Bowl M
Offered by buyabargainuk

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Outwell - Collaps Bowl M
Don't risk buying this bowl unless you're 100% sure you wish to keep it otherwise you won't get your money back!

I decided not to keep the mine - it was huge for a medium sized bowl, more like a serving bowl and a horrible rubbery texture, which I wouldn't want to eat out of.

I requested to return the item and was sent (after having to chase it) a returns label. I sent the bowl back and awaited my refund. Over a fortnight later, with no refund forthcoming nor any acknowledgement of receipt, I contacted the company, "Peak Outdoors," at which point I was informed that refunds were charged at "£8 per box." Given that I paid £6.99 for the bowl, I was actually in deficit to them, despite the fact they now had the bowl back!

I take strong objection to this because:

a) At no point during the purchasing process was it ever stated that this was their terms and conditions - if it had been, I wouldn't have continued with the transaction
b) There is no way it cost £8 to return the bowl - £3 at most

Trying to get these points across to Peak Outdoors was a frustrating experience. When I said I would be leaving a review to warn others of what happened to me while buying an item in good faith, I was told by the seller I would be "reported to Amazon and my account blocked" for trying to "extort money" - beggars belief!

I certainly won't be buying from Peak Outdoors again - in my opinion, their return policy needs to be made much clearer and most certainly revised for smaller items.

Smarts-Art 6" X 8" Tile Transfer /Stickers White - 10 Packs 10,20,30,40,50,Many Colours
Offered by Smart-De-Signs

1.0 out of 5 stars Looked naff, won't be using, 25 April 2014
I bought two packs of the white tiles to use in my bathroom to cover some mismatched tiles. They lasted half an hour before I took them off again, deciding I'd rather put up with mismatched tiles than these - I have to say I don't agree with the other reviewer who said they look professional - to me they look anything but. Unfortunately I found their effect reminiscent of a primary school art project.

Ladies Full Zip Classic Fleece Jackets Sizes 8 to 30 By Designer Brand MIG - SUITABLE FOR WORK & LEISURE
Offered by sakclothing
Price: £11.95 - £12.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Fleece smells and is enormous, 25 April 2014
Having read the other reviews about this fleece being on the large size, I went for the size small, which is supposed to fit size 10-12. I'm size 16 and it's still huge! I found it to be very boxy in shape and unflattering so I don't think I'll be wearing it out in public. It also arrived smelling horribly of chemicals / glue / fish. Hopefully once I put it through the washing machine it won't smell as bad, as it's too expensive to send it back.

Aquarela Mosaic Glass Hot Pink Pendant Lampshade
Aquarela Mosaic Glass Hot Pink Pendant Lampshade
Offered by The Shade Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous unusual lampshade, 17 April 2014
I bought the green version and certainly wasn't disappointed. It looks fabulous in my hall and everyone comments on great it looks. My only criticism would be that it was very fiddly to attach - more than one pair of hands are needed to hold it in place and screw the two sides together and of course with it being glass you can't afford to drop it.

Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Ultra Brights 95 Electric Blue
Schwarzkopf LIVE Color XXL Ultra Brights 95 Electric Blue
Offered by PlayRecord Net

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not blue!, 17 April 2014
I'd used the Raspberry Rebel and Purple Punk shades before and was very impressed, so I thought I'd give Electric Blue a go. Perhaps if my hair was white blonde it may have worked. Unfortunately the colour came out a horrid kind of greeny black. Total waste of time and money

Priori CoffeeBerry Natureceuticals Perfecting Minerals Perfecting Foundation 2 SPF25
Offered by Cosmetics Now-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect foundation, 17 April 2014
I swear by this foundation and wouldn't use anything else now. It gives a flawless finish without being too matte. £34 might sound like a lot for a foundation, but a little goes a long way - even using it daily, you'd only need to buy a new one every 6 months.

PVC Tablecloth Oilcloth Vinyl Mixed Veg 140cm Wide
PVC Tablecloth Oilcloth Vinyl Mixed Veg 140cm Wide
Offered by AbodePVC

5.0 out of 5 stars Really brightens up my kitchen, 17 April 2014
Can't fault this, fab bright colours, looks great on my kitchen table. Really durable and easy to clean. Very pleased with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3