Profile for Michael Corbett > Reviews

Michael Corbett "corbett205"

Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone
Sennheiser 504291 HD 202 Closed Back On-Ear Stereo Headphone

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable sound - but uncomfortable, 30 May 2013
I love shopping on Amazon but sometimes the fact that you can't try before you buy is a problem. These headphones have a good sound but they are too small - they sit on top of my ears rather than around my ears (as my previous 20 year old Sennheisers did). That means that after 20 minutes or so my ears feel hot and uncomfortable. Really I should have sent them back but was too lazy to do so. But if that isn't a problem for you then buy them - the sound is clear and detailed (though a little bit bass heavy).

JavaScript: The Definitive Guide (Definitive Guides)
JavaScript: The Definitive Guide (Definitive Guides)
by David Flanagan

5.0 out of 5 stars The Bible, 8 April 2013
I bought this book when I started learning Javascript and I'm still referring to it now. Extremely well laid out, very well written. If you have anything to do with JS then buy it.

Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump
Gym Ball / Exercise Ball 65cm (Blue) With Dual Action Hand Pump
Offered by Electro World

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 8 April 2013
Its a Swiss Ball and I use it for flexibility exercises - job done! What more can I say? Apart from the fact that its cheap and it comes supplied with its own pump. If it didn't take up so much room (which is its only downside) I'd buy two.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the most comfortable, 7 Feb. 2013
The snorkel works very well and the little valve at the top actually *does* keep out water. (To my surprise.) The mask isn't that comfortable though. It pinches the base of my nose. Of course everyone's face is different so it might fit you better than it did me. Seems well made though and you can't argue with the price.

Cressi Adult Pluma Fins - Clear / Yellow, 8.5/9.5
Cressi Adult Pluma Fins - Clear / Yellow, 8.5/9.5

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good entry level fins, 7 Feb. 2013
I've just started freediving and was looking for a cheap pair of pool fins to get me started and these are great! They fit well, they are comfortable and look well made. All I need to do now is save up 200 quid so I can buy a monofin!