Profile for whatismyname > Reviews

whatismyname

Bowers & Wilkins P7 Over Ear Headphones
Bowers & Wilkins P7 Over Ear Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars As brilliant as I've come to expect from B&W, 10 Dec. 2013
Having been the owner of Bower & Wilkins in ear headphones, the C5s, for around two years, I decided it was time to move on to a proper pair of headphones. I debated between buying these and the P5s, but after reading reviews came to the conclusion that I would prefer a pair of over ear headphones. Thankfully I have not been disappointed!

The sound is crisp and clear. Despite owning the C5s prior to the P7s, there is a noticeable difference in quality. I'm discovering instruments in tracks I thought I knew from start to finish by heart. There is a little sound leakage but only at louder volumes and it's not so much that it would disturb others around you.

Style-wise, I thought I would feel self conscious wearing these out and about, however despite being quite big they don't look ridiculous, they're actually very stylish. The build quality is great, they're made of real leather and are really comfy on.

Overall, I would highly recommend these headphones - it's not often you find a pair that are made so well, look so good and also keep the sound quality high.