Profile for Cris > Reviews

Cris

Corsets to Camouflage: Women and War
Corsets to Camouflage: Women and War

5.0 out of 5 stars what a star, 11 April 2011
Kate Adie is such a star, she was a great front line reporter a modern day Martha Gellhorn. I can read and watch her anytime. Its not like the macho man veiw, its to the point and to the pain and sometimes the laughter. She is a great writer.

Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Card - (generic design)
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 11 April 2011
If you do not know what to buy someone for birthday or christmas etc, then the gift voucher and kindle gift voucher are great value for money and the recipiant can get what they like. I have had a few sent to me on the day via the internet and Im doing really well getting my kindle loaded...............

Amazon Kindle Keyboard Lighted Leather Cover, Burgundy Red (only fits Kindle Keyboard)

5.0 out of 5 stars light in book cover, 25 Feb 2011
I like the Kindle case as it makes the Kindle feel like a real book. The bonus with the light is great and it really lights the poages well without the glare....Great invention.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle, 22 Jan 2011
I really think the Kindle is great it does exactly what it was bought for to upload books in 60 seconds. Its easy to read and really light and you can also read in direct sunlight which is a bonus.
I always and still do like to feel a book when Im reading so I was apprehensive before I bought the Kindle, but since owning one I have been completely sold to it. I can carry all my books on one little machine. If I dont have the 3G on then the charge lasts roughly 1 month.
Its great at airports as it is light and small to carry also the books are a bit cheaper and some Classics are free.
The only thing Im not keen about is the screen savers they look a bit like tombstones.
But apart from that I cannot fault it at all and it has been a great piece of kit. I would highly reccommend it to anyone that enjoys a good book. Also if you buy a cover for it then the Kindle feels like a real book.