ARRAY(0xaef50d68)

Profile for Fhiona > Reviews

Content by Fhiona

Fhiona

Super9COS Pokemon Pikachu Kigurumi Pajamas Adult Anime Cosplay Halloween Costume ,size L (68" -70")
Offered by happytoycity
Price: 16.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better quality than expected, 22 Jan 2013
I was looking for a jokey present for my two teenage daughters. At this price, I wasn't expecting anything much. Proper cosplay costumes are very expensive, so I suppose I was thinking 'duster material with some eyes stuck on it'. In fact, it's quite nice material, washes well, and is pretty robust. The kids are living in them!

I was also impressed with the delivery - it arrived from China within two days.

XIAOMEI Colourful Cartoon Children's A4 Messenger Style Bag C626 for School or College etc.
Offered by XIAOMEI
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking, but impractical, 2 Nov 2011
We bought this as a school bag for my 12 year old. It looks great, really appealing to girls this age. Unfortunately, less than 2 months later, the strap has already broken. The seams are also starting to fray, and it looks as if I'll have to get her a new bag, so fifteen quid down the drain.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 2, 2012 3:24 PM GMT

Sweets Galore Gift Hamper - Traditional Sweets
Sweets Galore Gift Hamper - Traditional Sweets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gift!, 12 April 2011
After being let down by one company, I was left, 2 days before Mother's Day, desperately looking for a suitable gift for my mum! I thought this looked lovely, but was worried about what it would actually look like when it arrived - always the problem when buying online. I needn't have worried, it's exactly as it appears in the picture. The basket is very well made and can be reused, and the sweeties themselves came wrapped in paper cones, they look really inviting. Despite ordering in the afternoon, they arrived in Scotland the next morning, and my mum was really pleased with her gift! As were her grandchildren! It's a good selection of everyone's old favourites and overall I felt it was excellent value for money. I can think of several other people who would love this, so I will definitely be buying again.