Profile for HelenB > Reviews

HelenB

Fly London Women's Yaz Black Mousse Wedge Heels P500025063 4 UK
Fly London Women's Yaz Black Mousse Wedge Heels P500025063 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars HelenB, 14 July 2012
I received my yaz pale grey shoes this morning and I am absolutely delighted. Firstly they arrived a couple of days earlier than expected so that was a bonus. Secondly the colour which was my second choice is much better than I thought it was going to be, I originally wanted the khaki cupido but it wasn't available in my size, so again another bonus. The pale grey is muted so I will be able to wear them with many more items of clothing that I originally thought, another bonus. AND the comfort is unbelievable, like walking in bare feet, another bonus. AND thank you Amazon, they are so much cheaper than in the shops, another bonus. I just love them, they are much better than I would have dared to hope for. Thanks again Amazon, keep it up.

Macrobiotics for All Seasons
Macrobiotics for All Seasons
by Marlene Watson-Tara

5.0 out of 5 stars Marlene does it again!!!, 12 Mar. 2012
I received this book as a gift, it is exciting, informative and easy to follow. Marlene's enthusiasm for her subject is apparent on every page. There is no jargon, it is easy to read and understand. It is truly inspirational. The recipes I have tried so far are tasty, easy and quick to make. I feel and look so much better already and it's only been a couple of weeks. I would recommend this book to anyone.