Profile for Dan Nickolls > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pocket Rally
Pocket Rally

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty dull. Good graphics though., 26 Oct 2014
This review is from: Pocket Rally (App)
Meh. This game is okay, I played it a couple of times, didn't really inspire me to play anymore. If you like these sort of games, it might be for you. I'm sure there are plenty of better games out there.

Synology DS214+ 6TB (2 x 3TB WD Red) DiskStation 2 Bay Desktop NAS
Synology DS214+ 6TB (2 x 3TB WD Red) DiskStation 2 Bay Desktop NAS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little box!, 26 Oct 2014
Absolutely perfect. This device is really good. I run lots of different services on the server including the media server, a cloud backup solution and more! It's got just enough power to everything I need. If you undecided about a NAS box, this is probably the one for you! I liked the + features that are a bit more business orientated and are exactly what I need. I use this with a Crashplan headless client. It works great. If you are doing anything like Crashplan, you will need the slightly higher spec boxes. All in all, very impressed and I certainly would recommend. It was very easy to set up. I'm also glad I got it with the drives, just made everything a little easier.

New Model Fuji Instax 8 - Pink - Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera Polaroid Type

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this product is junk.... But the person I bought it for loves it!, 18 Sep 2014
I cannot understand why anyone, in this day and age, would want an instamatic camera. You can get amazing digital compact cameras and SLRs!!! But anyway, this was a gift, and the recipient absolutely loves it! As a product I can't really fault it. It does exactly what it's supposed to do at a pretty fair price. The cartridges are very expensive, but I guess that comes with the territory. Overall, if you want a little instamatic camera, this is, I'm sure the way to go.

Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights
Sport Direct Mega Bright Twin LED Bike Lights
Offered by Sports4ever

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lame, average bike lights, 18 Sep 2014
These lights are okay. I suppose they do the job. I've had a couple of these packs, but they just don't seem to last very long. Fine for infrequent use, but won't last you all year!

Promise: Darkness on the Edge of Town Story 3CD/3Blu-ray
Promise: Darkness on the Edge of Town Story 3CD/3Blu-ray
Offered by roundMediaUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of this world good!, 18 Sep 2014
Wow... What an amazing boxset. This is a seriously good box set featuring some incredible performances. If you're new to Springsteen, this probably isn't for you. It's aimed at the hardcore fans. This is certainly worth the purchase on Blu-Ray, it looks and sounds incredible. The 1978 show from Houston is personally one of my favourites, with my personal all time favourite version of 'Streets of Fire'. Overall, a very, very cool box set!

Speck SeeThru Satin Hard Shell Case Cover for 15 inch MacBook Pro with Retina Display - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like a good idea, although the base wasn't getting the air it needed., 18 Sep 2014
In principal, I do like this. I keeps the lovely aluminium away from dirt and dust which is great! Unfortunately, in the line of work I am in, my Mac gets very hot and really needs all the circulation it can get. Obviously, the fans are not covered which is good, but having an aluminium case is of course great for cooling, but not if it's covered in plastic. Overall decent product, but has it's flaws.

Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier

5.0 out of 5 stars SUCH A BEAST!!, 17 Sep 2014
This multi-tool is a serious beast and a massive Leatherman competitor! Love this a lot, very sturdy and good for all sorts. Wouldn't go to work without one. Very good. Spring loaded pliers are great!

The Story of the Detroit Lions (NFL Today (Creative))
The Story of the Detroit Lions (NFL Today (Creative))
by Nate Frisch

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift for my mate!, 17 Sep 2014
I purchased this as a gift for one of my friends, he is a big Lions fan. Apparently it's a decent book!

Spaghetti Measure - 1-4 adults - Stainless Steel
Spaghetti Measure - 1-4 adults - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems like a great idea to me!, 27 Aug 2014
I haven't used it yet, but it seems like a good idea. I never know how much spaghetti to put in the pan, so this will hopefully sort me out, for a good price!

TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch
TP-Link TL-SF1005D 5-Port 10/100Mbps Unmanaged Desktop Switch

5.0 out of 5 stars I haven't looked at it once since install, hasn't been any bother at all., 25 Aug 2014
Seems to be a very solid little switch. This switch does what it's supposed to. Not very fast as it's only 10/100mbps, but if that's all you're after then it's great. If you after something more substantial, this probably isn't the switch for you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7