Profile for Mo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fig Tree Ficus carica Brown Turkey 3lt pot approx 90cm high
Fig Tree Ficus carica Brown Turkey 3lt pot approx 90cm high

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks vigorous and healthy!, 19 April 2012
I had never had a fig tree before and so was looking forward to the arrival, which was very prompt indeed, almost as soon as I ordered it! It arrived today and looks just how I imagined, well packed and the plant itself bearing tiny figs. Three had fallen in the package but am not nit picking, there are plenty more. I have already planted it and look forward to its growth! Am very pleased with my purchase.

Before I Go To Sleep
Before I Go To Sleep

3.0 out of 5 stars Ran out of steam.., 2 Feb 2012
For a while, I was thoroughly absorbed in this unusual story of an amnesiac who had to begin her life every morning. But half way through the book it seemed to run out of steam and become predictable so I felt myself saying 'yeah yeah, hurry up and get on with it' or words to that effect! As a first book, I applaud it but I felt the characters could have been more deftly drawn, as I did not care much about any of them, not even the poor amnesiac Christine. Great beginning, saggy middle and predictable ending.

White Under Sink Bathroom Storage Cabinet
White Under Sink Bathroom Storage Cabinet
Offered by Roman at Home

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Success!, 3 Oct 2011
This arrived just a few days after ordering and I am very proud to say I put it together myself (am a geriatric flatpack hater) as the instructions were so clear and simple. It looks beautiful (just like the photo), and is a perfect addition to my new wetroom. Very good value and aesthetically pleasing!

Homescapes - Small Double - New Improved with 100% Cotton Top Quilted Mattress Protector - 25 cm Deep Fitted Mattress Protector - Small Double Size (4 ft x 6 ft 3")
Offered by HOMESCAPES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Prtoduct!, 20 Sep 2011
I am very happy indeed with the mattress protector. It arrived two days after I ordered it and is a superb fit for my small double bed. I have found in the past that I have to do a lot of tucking in with mattress protectors but this time, it was snug and no tucking! The quality is amazing and such good value. I shall order another one forthwith as I wanted to check it out first. Very pleased.

Jar City (Reykjavik Murder Mysteries 1)
Jar City (Reykjavik Murder Mysteries 1)
by Arnaldur Indridason

4.0 out of 5 stars Jar City, 21 Aug 2011
Arrived very promptly and in good order. The fact I was disappointed with the reading contents is neither here nor there!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and Such Good Value!, 23 July 2011
I was really surprised and delighted with this case. Lovely bright pink colour which I can easily see when rooting in my handbag. Fits my Nexus One perfectly and snugly, excellent protection, and is very well made, considering the price. I am so pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4