Profile for Mo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Billingham Hadley Small Canvas Camera Bag With Tan Leather Trim - Khaki
Billingham Hadley Small Canvas Camera Bag With Tan Leather Trim - Khaki

5.0 out of 5 stars A Quality Bag, 26 Nov. 2012
The bag arrived in excellent time, beautifully packed and it looks the business. I bought it for my son and I know he will be delighted with it.

Sycamore Trading CROCUS SATIVUS BULBS The Saffron Crocus x 10 Bulbs.
Sycamore Trading CROCUS SATIVUS BULBS The Saffron Crocus x 10 Bulbs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two in One!, 8 Nov. 2012
I would recommend these to anyone who needs their garden/patio/windowbox brightened up at this time of year. They are starting to bloom right now, and what a lovely sight, and have also collected the saffron from them.

Edit: It is now 26 November and have only had the one bloom and not a sign of another!

Bring Up the Bodies (Thomas Cromwell Trilogy Book 2)
Bring Up the Bodies (Thomas Cromwell Trilogy Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than Wolf Hall!, 8 Nov. 2012
I couldn't wait to read this and thought it could not better Wolf Hall, but it does. I have almost finished it and am praying that my hero Thomas, surely the most charismatic, enigmatic, character ever to grace a book, does not meet his end. I would miss him.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Light!, 23 Aug. 2012
I wanted a light bag for travelling, enough to carry my passport, makeup, Kindle and purse. The bag arrived in very good time, well packed, and although it is small it holds everything and I am very happy with it. The cross body strap is just the right size and the bag itself is light as a feather. A great bargain. Have sent for another one, different colour, so now I have choices!

LADIES LEATHER PURSE WALLET (1396) (RED)
LADIES LEATHER PURSE WALLET (1396) (RED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 23 Aug. 2012
Purse arrived a few days after ordering it, and I am really pleased with it. The colour is perfect and the leather is soft. There is plenty of room for cards, notes and coins. A neat little purse, and not too bulky, which is exactly what I wanted.

6 x Ladies / Women 100% Nylon Knee High Pop Socks with Comfort Top
6 x Ladies / Women 100% Nylon Knee High Pop Socks with Comfort Top
Price: £2.61 - £3.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!, 23 Aug. 2012
The 'Comfort Top' description sold me as I wanted to wear a sock which wouldn't bite into my leg (I should add here that my legs are slim so there should be no problem) especially in this spate of hot weather we are having. The top is quite tight and not soft and comfortable. I have worn them for two hours today and walked the dog, and there are red weals on my legs which is just what I wanted to avoid, it feels like my circulation could be cut off! Most uncomfortable. I would not buy these socks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Bit of Sunshine!, 23 July 2012
As I look out my window I can see the yellow umbrella and it is like looking at a sunny day! Great quality, sturdy, easy to put up and the colour is superb. It is a very classy, distinctive umbrella and I am more than pleased with it. It has added a splodge of colour to my patio.

Udderly Smooth 227g Foot Cream with Shea Butter by Redex
Udderly Smooth 227g Foot Cream with Shea Butter by Redex

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted!, 23 July 2012
I bought this cream for a friend of mine who is undergoing chemo. Her feet were sore and cracked as a result of the drugs. She tells me that the cream worked wonders and is also very soothing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Listless Rose!, 21 April 2012
The plant was quite dry when it arrived and the leafs looked a bit 'listless'. I thought it might perk up when I gave it a good soaking and feed but it now has a black kind of mould on some of the leafs. As this is only the second climbing rose I have purchased (the other one Rosa Compassion arrived bursting with health) I am prepared to wait and see how this one progresses. But, at the moment, I am disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roses round the door!, 19 April 2012
Have never grown roses in my patio as I thought they would be 'needy' but this year I had a fancy for training a rose round my back door and so I bought Rosa Compassion. It arrived, beautifully and carefully packed, in very good time and with full instructions about its care. It seems very strong and sturdy, the leaves healthy and the roots strong. I am very happy indeed with my purchase and really look forward to seeing it in bloom.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4