Profile for JP > Reviews

JP

(Discontinued by Manufacturer)
(Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright, lightweight little STAR!, 2 May 2012
This new projector from 3M is absolutely brilliant! I have been using this unit for a couple of weeks and amazed at how well it performs. From the brightness of the image it projects to the sleek design and light weight it really is a lovely unit.
I am using it mainly for customer presentations and it is getting a very positive WOW response in my meetings, the image is really crisp and bright and extends up to about 80 inches (diagonal).
I have also tried it at home connecting my digi-box to it (via the HDMI) and my laptop (iPlayer) the screen size is bigger than my Plasma TV! It is so portable you can take it anywhere, and bright enough to get a large screen in any room in your house or office, it's just excellent.
I have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone who is looking for an alternative to a large heavy projector, or if you don't have the space for a large screen TV but have the wall space to project onto.
I have seen it demo'd with a wireless dongle which you can then project wirelessly from your laptop - that was incredible. It's the next item on my list!
This really is a Bright, light weight little STAR of a projector!