Profile for Ali > Reviews

Content by Ali

Ali

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Authentic RDX Palm Hand Support Wrist Sleeve Splint Brace Wrap Sports Thumb Guard Gloves T (SINGLE ITEM)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 May 2014
Great product and good quality too. The glove really supports the wrist and very comfortable. Thank you once again Rdx for this product!

Authentic RDX Fight ME Non Rip Sauna Sweat Track Suit Weight loss Slimming Fitness Boxing Gym Belt Mens
Offered by B2Fitness

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and great gift from RDX, 29 Sept. 2013
I received this as a free offer from RDX and I must say that it is top quality. I use it when exercising and it is really comfortable to wear. I am very pleased with this product and I do feel that the RDX range have many great quality products. Recommended to all!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Aug. 2013
I have always had a problem with the wax in my ear but this product does help to clear all of it out. I am happy with this product!! Thank you!

Sony Xperia Z Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug. 2013
I love this product, it has a good feel to it, makes my phone look good and also adds protection to it. I might even buy another one just in case!!

Gaspari Nutrition MyoFusion Probiotic Series 2268 g Milk Chocolate Protein Shake Powder
Offered by Healthy Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent taste, 19 Aug. 2013
Tastes just like a normal milkshake with a whole lot of protein in it. I love the Myofusion range and I am very happy with this protein supplement!!

TP-LINK TL-WDR4300 N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Cable Router(2.4GHz 300Mbps, 5GHz 450Mbps, 2 USB Ports for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server)
Offered by love Office Stuffs (VAT Reg.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent router, 19 Aug. 2013
This router is top end and it really does provide an excellent signal for my wifi connection in my house. I am very happy with this product. Thank you TP Link!!!

EYEBROW RAZOR ******3 IN A PACK ******
EYEBROW RAZOR ******3 IN A PACK ******
Offered by hairnbeautyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks, 19 Aug. 2013
Fast delivery, good price and I am very happy with this product. Bought this for my aunty and she is very happy. Thank you very much!!!!

Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90
Optimum Nutrition ZMA Nighttime Recovery Support capsules - Tub of 90
Offered by AmericanVitaminSpot

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Aug. 2013
I take this every night and it helps me with my sleep as well as recovery for my muscles. I must say that ON have a good range and I always trust what they sell. Very happy!

Medicarn Push Up Twister pro for strength training
Medicarn Push Up Twister pro for strength training
Offered by InternetukShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Aug. 2013
For this price, this product is excellent. It has helped me take my push ups to a new edge and it is exactly as advertised!!

MusclePharm Raspberry Lemonade Assault Powder 736g
MusclePharm Raspberry Lemonade Assault Powder 736g
Offered by Beauty Outlet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boost, 19 Aug. 2013
I get a good boost from this product and I use it all the time for my pre workout supplement. I do recommend this to all who need that boost before a heavy workout!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3