Profile for Emushka Babushka > Reviews

Content by Emushka Babushka

Emushka Babushka (London, UK)

Dominoes- double six, plastic,black spots,spinners-00121
Dominoes- double six, plastic,black spots,spinners-00121
Offered by CHABRIAS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice set!, 21 Feb 2014
My friend brought these to the pub one day, I’ve totally forgotten how much fun an old-school game of dominoes is!
I recommend this set of Dominoes in particular, because they are really good quality. They feel good (the material they’re made of as well as their weight) and have those spinners that make them move easily on the table.
Doesn’t matter if you spill some beer over them, they are waterproof/washable. Very pleased with them myself.

Ladies retro mod desert boots (5, green)
Ladies retro mod desert boots (5, green)
Offered by mazeys

2.0 out of 5 stars really nice, but badly made, 21 Feb 2014
I'm very sad, because I really really liked these!! I even bought a second pair in Plum.
It's true, they are stiff to begin with, but they do get softer, especially after I sprayed them with a suede treatment spray.
Anyway, the stiffness is not my complaint; after wearing them about 15 times, they ripped!! :(((
I wish I could attach a picture here to show that the seam between tongue and vamp literally tore apart. Like the threads just loosened and the two parts separated, showing my sock. No Bueno!
I hope/assume it’s just an individual production fault as my other pair in Plum is still okay.
If they hadn't broken I would have given 5 stars for sure.

Revlon ColorStay Makeup Foundation for Oily Skin, Natural Tan 30 ml
Revlon ColorStay Makeup Foundation for Oily Skin, Natural Tan 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars best I've tried so far - and I've tried many, 21 Feb 2014
I have quite oily combination skin meaning that by lunch time, most of my face is as shiny as a bold man's polished head. Even if I use a really expensive primer e.g. from Clarins (useless btw), I have to pad my face dry after a few hours.
Those super-dry powdery types don't work for me either as they, on the other hand, turn my face into a cracked canvas.
I like this foundation as it's moisturising aka my face doesn’t look dry, but it stays matte for a decent time. Considering that I even put on a moisturiser after my morning shower (I use the Olay day fluid for normal/oliy skin), I think this foundation does a pretty good job.
I still have to pad my face dry towards the end of my working day, but that's about 9 hours after I’ve put on the foundation. Not bad at all.
This is my 2nd purchase of this foundation, so even though it's not "perfect", it is hands down the best I have tried so far.

Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Refill Pack, 40 ml, Pack of 2
Pet Remedy Natural De-Stress and Calming Refill Pack, 40 ml, Pack of 2

5.0 out of 5 stars works on all mamals in our household :), 18 Feb 2014
more than half price as Feliway and works equally well. In fact, we prefer it, as it also works for us humans! We sleep very well these days, let's put it that way :)
They will fit into your Feliway plugs, so no need to buy new ones if you have them at home already.
One thing that some may need to get used to is the smell. It's not nasty at all, but it's there. It's not bothering us anymore, a friend of ours finds it pleasant even. See what you think.
Our cats spend most of their day outside, so we just switch it on when we come back from work, and leave it on over night.

Birds Ceramic 38mm Cupboard Knob Cabinet Knob Kitchen Handle Drawer Pull - Vintage-Chic (TM) Trademark Product.
Offered by Vintage-Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty door knob!, 18 Feb 2014
Very very pretty looking door knob. I'm very pleased with it's original look and shape. Very easy to fit as well. Got nothing bad to say about it. love it!

Parrot Ceramic 38mm Cupboard Knob Cabinet Knob Kitchen Handle Drawer Pull - Vintage-Chic (TM) Trademark Product.
Offered by Vintage-Chic

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty!!, 18 Feb 2014
very lovely door knob indeed! very pleased with the look, size and how it feels. Nice vintage looking, an eye catcher for sure.
perfect.

Yeowww Pollock Fish Cat Toy
Yeowww Pollock Fish Cat Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, 18 Feb 2014
YEOWWW has the best effin catnip on the market. My cats are going mental!
also love the fact that the Pollock is printed with Jackson Pollock art - see what they did there?! brilliant.

Yeowww My Cats Balls Cat Toy, Pack of 3
Yeowww My Cats Balls Cat Toy, Pack of 3
Offered by Best Pets

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST catnip on the market, 18 Feb 2014
we got these catnip balls the first time during a stay in LA. Never saw them in any pet stores in London so I was really pleased to find them on amazon. They are filled with really good, very potent catnip. I had many catnip toys from different brands but my two girls were never interested in them. Well, they go absolutely bonkers with those bad boys!!
Oh, yeah and it's all organic; the catnip itself as well as the colours used for the fabric. All natural baby!
YEOWWW! is definitely my No.1 catnip dealer.

Set Of 4 Multicoloured Coasters With Animal Cat Royalty Designs
Set Of 4 Multicoloured Coasters With Animal Cat Royalty Designs
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So beautiful I want to cry, 18 Feb 2014
these coasters are ADORABLE!! even prettier than in the picture.
arrived in a very nice box as well.
I'm a very happy crazy cat lady :)
I wish there were more motives, I'd be the first to buy them.
absolutely lovely.