Profile for Cleo > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
100 Hits 80s Classics
100 Hits 80s Classics

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 100 Hits 80s Classics (Audio CD)
This is great value for money, a great mix. There are on or two tracks I'm not keen on but the other 98 tracks make up for it. Well worth getting if you love the 80's music.

100 Hits - More 80's
100 Hits - More 80's

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC ALBUM, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 100 Hits - More 80's (Audio CD)
It's well mixed, a truly great 8's fest. I mixed a CD from all 5 CD's for my car. Fantastic.

100 Hits - 80's Weekender
100 Hits - 80's Weekender

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT COMPILATION, 1 May 2014
This is also a great collection for 80's fans. I bought this one, 100 Hits 80's Love, 100 Hits More 80's and 100 Hits 80's Classics. All albums had tracks that I haven't been able to track down anywhere else. I have some of these tracks in my car.

100 Hits: 80s Love
100 Hits: 80s Love

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Hits 80's Love - FABULOUS!!!!!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: 100 Hits: 80s Love (Audio CD)
This album is brilliant, there are tracks that I have been trying to find for a couple of years but were not on other 80's compilations.
For 80's fans this is one of the "MUST HAVES."

The Very Best Of Eddy Grant
The Very Best Of Eddy Grant

5.0 out of 5 stars The Very Best of Eddy Grant (Road to Reparation), 27 Jan. 2014
This album is brilliant, anybody who likes Eddy Grant and was a fan back in his time with the Equals will get a great collection in this album. There's a mixture of well know tracks and some that I had not heard. Well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyscraper, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
I knew Sam Bailey was special and 100% star on her first X-Factor audition, she has gone from strength to strength and her voice is fantastic. She took every different genre of music thrown at her and made them her own.
Skyscraper makes the most of her unique voice. Sam Bailey will be a star for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skyscraper, 21 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Skyscraper (MP3 Download)
This is absolutely brilliant. I knew from her first audition on X-Factor that Sam Bailey was going to make it and win. Her voice is phenomenal. I have to be her biggest fan outside of her family.
Skyscraper suits her voice and I just had to have it on my laptop.

HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellence, 29 July 2013
This is the best printer I have ever bought, the ease of wireless printing is brilliant. The quality of the colour printing is supreme. It is worth far more than 5 stars.

We Are Young (feat. Janelle MonŠe)
We Are Young (feat. Janelle MonŠe)

5.0 out of 5 stars We are Young, 19 Nov. 2012
I really like this track, I have heard it a few times on the car radio but never new what the song title was until it was played as the last song at my nieces' wedding. great song worth five stars.

Keen Arroyo II, Men Hiking Sandals, Beige (Slate Black/Bronze Green), 12 UK (47 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2012
These shoes are very comfortable, I needed a pair of sandals with full support for my disabled son. These are excellent quality, very roomy. All in all, a brilliant item of footwear that I will personally recommend. Five stars isn't enough.

Page: 1 | 2