Profile for Sid > Reviews

Sanskar Vidhi
by S.K. Sharma
Price: 5.76

5.0 out of 5 stars A must addition to your temple book inventory, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Sanskar Vidhi (Paperback)
A must have book in your temple. I bought this book primarily to formalise Annaprashana ceremony. I must say it helped me a lot to gather relevant information, text and audio and detailed the whole process very well. The rituals were much more effectively performed than I would have randomly done in either case.

I am sure it must be good for other Sanskar Vidhis especially when you stay where you have to DIY it.

3.5mm audio / aux in extension cable 3.0m
3.5mm audio / aux in extension cable 3.0m
Offered by InCarCables Ltd
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable, 22 July 2014
Very good quality cable. Feels robust,, looks classy and does the prime job of signal transmission very effectively.

Highly recommended ...

London Teapot tea infuser with lid/base
London Teapot tea infuser with lid/base
Offered by The Tea Makers of London
Price: 8.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but could have been better, 22 July 2014
It is a good tea filter, but I was expecting it to be a bit better. I have a fairly good collection of teas from India and China and some finest teas like Darjeeling First Flush, Nilgiri Organic and some variants of Assam Black need a really fine filter to get the best result. I thought this one could have done the job to that level, but it does not. The filter is just not fine enough for the specialised teas.

It is good though and ok for a large variety of teas.

For the finest Darjeelings and other I still use the 10p filter that came with it and it works brilliantly.

I will still recommend buying it. It is very handy and fits most cups ...

Daylight Led Type Poise Table/desk Lamp With Heavy Base 3watt energy saving Saving Daylight Led In Very Stylish Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, 6 Mar 2014
This is a sturdy addition to your table. The light quality is very good and it is still going strong after long term usage ...

Hot & Lock 3 Pieces food warmer thermo insulated casserole set, Easy to lock and open, Travel friendly, Designed to keep food warmer for 5 to 6 hrs.
Offered by Megadeals1990
Price: 15.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 3 Jan 2014
Nice light-weight casseroles which keeps the food warm enough to eat. I have tested it for up to 2 hours and the food was still warm (not hot though as it was put initially).

I think if it would have been a bit heavily built the dissipation of heat would have been slower than observed.

But overall it does the job reasonably well.

Recommended

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 3 Jan 2014
This is a nice heavy duty boot mat. Feels very robust. It is slightly oversized, but there are proper grooves which can be easily cut around to have an exact fit. I have left it in its original size only as it just folds at the corners and does not interfere with its functioning.

Overall a nice purchase and I recommend this product.

Hostess Alficionado large hot tray
Hostess Alficionado large hot tray
Price: 53.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 3 Jan 2014
This is a very good addition to the kitchen/ dining area. The tray gets hot enough and does the job well. I have read many comments on the scratches, which is true to a certain extent, but I personally think these minor aesthetic aspects are not important as long as it is doing its primary task of keeping the food hot/warm. After all it is an electrical hot tray rather than a decoration item.

Overall I recommend this product.

Draper Expert 39591 Digital Tyre Tread Depth Gauge with Stainless Steel Body
Draper Expert 39591 Digital Tyre Tread Depth Gauge with Stainless Steel Body
Price: 18.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, 5 Nov 2013
This is one of the best additions to my cars kit box. It is very reliable and highly accurate.

I was happy to see when its readings nearly coincided with my wheel mechanics equipments.

Overall I will recommend this product ...

Dunlopillo Super Comfort Latex Pillow
Dunlopillo Super Comfort Latex Pillow
Offered by U Stores
Price: 54.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Bad, 5 Nov 2013
I have always used pure latex organic mattresses and latex pillows all my life. My current mattress is now 20 years old and still going strong with not even a single sign of wearing out and the pillows are more than 10 years +.

I just needed an extra pillow set and thought of going easy by ordering it here online. It was the biggest blunder. This is a really badly made and engineered pillow. It is too high, there is no balance between the firmness and depth, the latex is average quality inside. Rather than supporting my neck it gets it at an incline all night causing extreme distress. This will go straight to OXFAM now.

I guess I just got lazy after reading some good reviews and fell trap to all that hype.

I have to say that for any latex stuff I will switch to my original vendors. Unfortunately they are in India and I have to wait for a while before I get my orders delivered. But the wait is worth every penny spent and comfort I get in the end. These guys in India are making latex bedding stuff for more than 150 years and I guess all this is very new in other parts of the world, hence all this manufacturing failure comes out. Also pure latex is only grown in India and Sri-lanka, so there will be lack of good quality latex in other countries. So its better to buy from the best experts in the field.

LIGHT BROWN CARAMEL BEIGE STRIPE MACHINE WASHABLE NON SLIP RUBBER BACKING HALL KITCHEN UTILITY ENTRANCE DOOR RUG LONG NARROW RUNNER MAT CARPET **5 SIZES AVAILABLE** (57 X 87 CMS)
Offered by Rugs 4 Home

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 23 Aug 2013
This is a nice product and good value for money.

I just wished it had been a few mm thicker on the surface to give that extra robustness for classifying as a main-door rug.

But still it is a highly recommended product and should last long

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4