Profile for Derek Christie > Reviews

Content by Derek Christie

Derek Christie

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll never go back to Mass market Shavers., 15 Jan 2014
Do yourself a favour. Ditch the mass market big brand razors and get yourself one of these. I know this might sound strange but shaving isn't s chore anymore. I actually enjoy it.

Even after 5 days of growth, this bad boy along with the derby blades I bought, glide through my beard with no tugging or pain.

Highly recommend.

USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A to mini-B 5 pin Cable Power & Data Lead 3m
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed A to mini-B 5 pin Cable Power & Data Lead 3m
Offered by kenable_ltd
Price: 2.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Jan 2014
Arrived quickly, nice thick cable and looks like it'll last. Need it for the Chromecast I bought as it had a USA mains charger. This little beauty plugs in the back of the Chromecast and into the spare UK Apple plug I had from my old ipad.

Works a treat.

NEW COLORADO 7FT GREEN CHRISTMAS TREE WITH 872 TIPS
NEW COLORADO 7FT GREEN CHRISTMAS TREE WITH 872 TIPS

5.0 out of 5 stars best Christmas Tree we've ever had., 15 Jan 2014
You always worry buying things like this online. Will it look like the picture, will it fluff out and look full and great.

Don't worry, this tree is awesome and at 7ft tall and with the amount of branches, is easily the best tree we've ever had.

Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Ketostix Reagent Strips Ketone - 50 strips
Offered by Greens Pharmacy
Price: 4.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value and Promptly Delivered., 15 Jan 2014
I am on a LCHF diet but wanted to measure how my body was doing to help fine tune my food intake. These Ketostix are very popular and the best known brand. They are great value, way cheaper than I can get at my local chemist and they are the real deal.
Seller contacted me via email to say that they were being posted and a couple of days later they arrived well packed too.

If you are doing LCHF, I would highly recommend. Great product, great service.