Profile for Tripod > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive!, 1 Aug 2014
Does the job it's intended to do but how on earth Apple can justify the price for such a short cable is beyond me!

Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Apple IPAD AIR WI-FI 32GB 1024 MB 9.7-inch LCD - Space Grey
Offered by Nano Electronics

3.0 out of 5 stars Over Hyped!, 1 Aug 2014
OK but not quite the super duper tablet I thought it would be! I was fooled by the usual Apple hype to get one but now I wish I'd gone for a Samsung!

Cleret Elite Shower Squeegee - White/Chrome
Cleret Elite Shower Squeegee - White/Chrome
Offered by Life-and-Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective and Easy to Use, 1 Aug 2014
I already had one of these and found it brilliant to use and very effective. So I bought this one as a gift for a very dear friend! She loves it as well!

SwiftKey Free
SwiftKey Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunningly Brilliant!, 1 Aug 2014
This review is from: SwiftKey Free (App)
Simply Brilliant! Texting is now a breeze!

4 PACK - 3 x Black 1 x Yellow - HEAVY DUTY Universal Glasses Cord For Spectacles & Sunglasses 23" - Unisex by XT Accessories
Offered by NVLUK

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good!, 1 Aug 2014
Do the job they are supposed to do very well!

Waking the Buddha: How the Most Dynamic and Empowering Buddhist Movement in History Is Changing Our Concept of Religion

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant!, 14 July 2014
A wonderful account of Nichiren Buddhism and how it came into being. It also explores the criticisms of the organisation and demolishes them, the philosophy behind it and it's practice. And all by a self confessed non-practioner!

Lotus Sutra Practice Guide
Lotus Sutra Practice Guide

4.0 out of 5 stars But it!, 14 July 2014
Excellent guide to practising and studying the Sutra!

The Buddha In Daily Life: An Introduction to the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin
The Buddha In Daily Life: An Introduction to the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 15 Jun 2014
Being a recent convert to Nichiren Buddhism this book helped me enormously to understand the religion, the positive effects it can have on ones life and what it was all about.
A friend recomended this book and I can't thank her enough!
The only reason I didn't give the book a five star review was mainly down to a story about a woman who was diagnosed with epilepsy, prescribed medication by her doctor's which she then didn't take because her buddhism 'cured' her. As an epileptic myself I found this story a little insulting to epileptics and gave out a very dangerous message..............i.e. don't take your medication, follow Nichiren Buddhism and it will cure you. I doubt very much the woman in the book was epileptic, probably her seizures were 'non-epilpetic' seizures which usually have a at their root a psycological cause.

Geox Mens Uomo Summer B Fashion Sandals U4276B0CE22C6004 Chestnut 9 UK, 43 EU
Geox Mens Uomo Summer B Fashion Sandals U4276B0CE22C6004 Chestnut 9 UK, 43 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Geox Quality as it always used to be., 21 May 2014
Excellent sandal with metal buckles (see my review of Uomo Strada C Fashion Sandals)! Hopefully they will last as long as my original Geox sandals. Restored my faith in the brand.

Geox Mens Uomo Strada C Fashion Sandals U4224C0CE15C6115 Chestnut/Camel 9 UK, 43 EU
Offered by Brignoli Valerio

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing!, 21 May 2014
I first bought a pair of Geox sandals way back in 2004 and they were extremely comfortable and despite very heavy wear lasted very for years.
So I had no hesitation in buying another pair. Looked good but the metal buckles on my old pair had now been replaced with plastic ones. Result..............first time I came to wear them one of the buckles was broken! Fortunately I was still within the period for Returns, so I returned them to Amazon for a full refund.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5