Profile for bev > Reviews

Baron Caribbean Sorrel Concentrate 750ml
Baron Caribbean Sorrel Concentrate 750ml
Offered by Afro Caribbean Food Store - The Original Authentic
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with sorrel I would think it worth the money ..., 9 Sep 2014
I am happy with sorrel I would think it worth the money can't wait to try it I would recommendf friend and family

Bic Cristal Large Ball Pen 1.6mm Box of 50 - Black
Bic Cristal Large Ball Pen 1.6mm Box of 50 - Black
Price: 14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the pens good value I like fact it ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the pens good value I like fact it comes in a big box I would recommend to friends and family

Churchill's Silver Art Deco (Madeleine) Tins with Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut Biscuits 300 g
Price: 7.19

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the tin biscuit the tin is beautiful make ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the tin biscuit the tin is beautiful make a great gift I would recommend friends and family

Down on the Farm Backpack (Small)
Down on the Farm Backpack (Small)
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with back pack it was good value for money I would recommend to friends and family

ZRC 559 "Indiana" Handmade Genuine Leather Watch Strap, Brown, 24mm
ZRC 559 "Indiana" Handmade Genuine Leather Watch Strap, Brown, 24mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the watch strap lovely leather it was good value I recommend to friend and family

The Fantastic Star Night Light Projector - Cast a Cosmic Projection & Coloured Light Sequences around your room
Offered by goodmarket2010
Price: 2.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the star night projector good value i would recommend friends and family

10 Pack of Microfibre Exel Magic Cleaning Cloths. Chemical Free Cleaning. Anti Bacterial Microfibre Cloths for Amazing Smear Free Wiping. Cleaning Accessories.
Offered by Pick 'n' Choose
Price: 7.20

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with these cleaning cloth nice thick good quality good ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am very happy with these cleaning cloth nice thick good quality good for cleaning I would recommend this site to friends and family

Casio MX8 Desk Top Calculator
Casio MX8 Desk Top Calculator
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the calculator nice size and button are big I would recommend to friends and family

250 Premium Quality Self Adhesive Address Labels On Roll 89mm x 36mm
250 Premium Quality Self Adhesive Address Labels On Roll 89mm x 36mm
Offered by 365supplies
Price: 1.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the labels nice size to write things on I would recommend to friends and family

Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Fishing Game with Magnetic Fishing Pole
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with fishing game children have so much fun I recommend to friends and family

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20