Profile for bev > Reviews

Ultimate Insect Sticker Book: With 100 Amazing Stickers
Ultimate Insect Sticker Book: With 100 Amazing Stickers
by n/a

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
I was happy with the insect book it worth the money I would recommend this site friends and family

Nat-2 Mens Chelsea Schlupfstiefel Blue Blau (blue) Size: 42
Nat-2 Mens Chelsea Schlupfstiefel Blue Blau (blue) Size: 42

5.0 out of 5 stars ... it birthday gift it was worth money I would recommend this site friend and family, 16 Sep 2014
I am hopeing that it fit well as it birthday gift it was worth money I would recommend this site friend and family

QFitt Stocking Wig Cap In Sheer Black Large Size. 2pcs
QFitt Stocking Wig Cap In Sheer Black Large Size. 2pcs
Offered by Fab4 hair n beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Sep 2014
I am happy with the wig cap good value I would recommend this site to friend and family

Baron Caribbean Sorrel Concentrate 750ml
Baron Caribbean Sorrel Concentrate 750ml
Offered by Afro Caribbean Food Store - The Original Authentic

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with sorrel I would think it worth the money ..., 9 Sep 2014
I am happy with sorrel I would think it worth the money can't wait to try it I would recommendf friend and family

Bic Cristal Large Ball Pen 1.6mm Box of 50 - Black
Bic Cristal Large Ball Pen 1.6mm Box of 50 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the pens good value I like fact it ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the pens good value I like fact it comes in a big box I would recommend to friends and family

Churchill's Silver Art Deco (Madeleine) Tins with Chocolate Chunk and Hazelnut Biscuits 300 g

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the tin biscuit the tin is beautiful make ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the tin biscuit the tin is beautiful make a great gift I would recommend friends and family

Down on the Farm Backpack (Small)
Down on the Farm Backpack (Small)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with back pack it was good value for money I would recommend to friends and family

ZRC 559 "Indiana" Handmade Genuine Leather Watch Strap, Brown, 24mm
ZRC 559 "Indiana" Handmade Genuine Leather Watch Strap, Brown, 24mm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the watch strap lovely leather it was good value I recommend to friend and family

The Fantastic Star Night Light Projector - Cast a Cosmic Projection & Coloured Light Sequences around your room
Offered by SWEETY LIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Sep 2014
I am happy with the star night projector good value i would recommend friends and family

10 Pack of Microfibre Exel Magic Cleaning Cloths. Chemical Free Cleaning. Anti Bacterial Microfibre Cloths for Amazing Smear Free Wiping. Cleaning Accessories.
Offered by Discounted Cleaning Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with these cleaning cloth nice thick good quality good ..., 8 Sep 2014
I am very happy with these cleaning cloth nice thick good quality good for cleaning I would recommend this site to friends and family

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20