Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Personalised "Sonic" Gold Metal Ballpoint Pen, Promotional, by RMI U-15 Laser
Personalised "Sonic" Gold Metal Ballpoint Pen, Promotional, by RMI U-15 Laser
Offered by KB Merchandise Solutions Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent every time!, 1 April 2016
Another excellent pen from KB Merchandise Solutions, beautifully engraved and lovely looking item for an excellent price. I've bough quite a few as gifts and they have all been great, write nicely, and come in a black velvety pouch. Great service every time too, highly recommended.

TR.OD 50x Organza Silk Jewellery Gift Sugar Coins Seeds Storage Pouch Bags Size 7x9cm
Offered by ZHUOTOP

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 24 Feb. 2016
These little bags are excellent value, I got about five different colours/patterns and they will be great for putting little gifts in, or sweets, mini Easter eggs etc. Anyone getting a gift in one of these would love it! They are quite small, about the right size to hold a Cadburys Cream Egg (just as an example). Very nice!

Case Logic Polyester Sleeve for 6-7 inch Tablet and eBook Readers - Red
Case Logic Polyester Sleeve for 6-7 inch Tablet and eBook Readers - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, perfect for 7" Fire tablet, 24 Feb. 2016
This case is just fantastic value at £2.99, it is really good quality and has a side pocket too. It is perfect protection for my Amazon Fire 7" tablet and I am finding it much easier than the hard case I originally bought as I had to keep taking it out of that to use the camera properly. I've never been keen on red but this is a nice shade, not too garish, and I am very pleased with my purchase. The black version was £20 more than this so that should give you an idea of what good quality it is. Lovely!

The Purrfect Cat Arch - Self Grooming and Massage For Cats and Kittens, with Free Bag of Catnip (From The UK)
Offered by IMOBILETECH

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect!!, 24 Feb. 2016
I don't actually own a cat but a lovely little cat comes to my house every day so I wanted to get her an inexpensive little treat and this was perfect! It is much better quality than I was expecting, it has a good carpet base and the very sturdy brush arch is so easy to attach. It came with a little bag of catnip too. It had only been in place for a few minutes when she arrived and went straight onto it! She loves it, scratches on the carpet base, rubs her chin on the brush and sometimes just lays on it but she hasn't yet figured out how it could brush her fur. She took to it immediately and somehow knew it was for her so it was an excellent choice, fabulous value, fast free delivery too so I am delighted (and so is Gladys!). Don't leave the bag of catnip lying around though as it looks just like a bag of weed!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Valentine's Day!!, 4 Mar. 2015
I treated myself to this ring for Valentine's day in case I didn't get anything from anyone else! It is really lovely, beautifully sparkly and very well made, smoothly set so it won't catch on anything, and the colour is gorgeous, just like that drink "Russian" (if you remember that?). This was great value and arrived before the estimated date, even thought it came from China. I buy from Yazilind a lot and am always very pleased with them.

100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, a little larger than expected, 4 Mar. 2015
I first ordered these from one seller but they never arrived so I then ordered them from a different seller and was far more successful. These came from China so they took a few weeks to arrive, but I expected that so it wasn't a problem, you just need to note that if you are in a hurry. They are excellent value and are actually a bit larger than I thought. As a rough guide, each bag would hold a standard sized pack of cards quite comfortably. They are very nicely made too, and would make lovely gift bags for any occasion, not just at weddings. I am going to use mine for all sorts of things, and would definitely recommend them.

Wholesale 50pcs 1ML 11X22mm Empty Clear Bottles Glass Vials With Cork Cap
Wholesale 50pcs 1ML 11X22mm Empty Clear Bottles Glass Vials With Cork Cap
Offered by Housweety

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tiny bottles, 4 Mar. 2015
These are so cute, they are the size of the diameter of a 2p piece. They came in a box that kept them safe in transit but also fitted easily through the letterbox so it didn't matter if I was out when they arrived. They come from China so they take a couple of weeks but they came well before the estimated delivery date. Each one was perfect and I am going to use them to put tiny fragranced oils in to give to my friends, but I think most people would use them to make jewellery or for crafting. I liked them so much I ordered a second box, but a few of the tiny corks were missing (about four I think) which was a shame but at the price this seller is charging it really isn't a problem as they are far better value then others. I would definitely recommend these.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter 10g
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter 10g
Offered by JMHWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummilicious lips, 10 Dec. 2014
I use this every day, morning and night, and it keeps my lips very soft and pliable. The scent is gorgeous, and you can actually differentiate between the dark chocolate and the cherry! The applicator is built in to the tube, and is really just a slanted end with a hole in it, so it is easy to glide onto the lips and doesn't really get messy at all. It needs a bit of a hard squeeze on a cold morning though, as it seems to solidify a bit when it gets cold, but the product itself is great and I wouldn't want to be without mine.

12-Color 3D Rose Nail Art Tips Flower Decoration Acrylic--Also Can Be Worn on Face and Body
Offered by Well-Goal

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosy, 10 Dec. 2014
These are quite sweet, but I have to admit that I have not been able to stick them to my nails. They feel sort of rubbery to touch, and each one is white with an element of a colour to it, and I personally think they would have been much better in solid block colours. They are a good rose shape though, and would be good for sticking on cards, or for using in various crafts, but I did find them a bit fiddly so gave up on my nails. They are 3D so they would actually stand out quite proud from your nails, and if you are patient then I am sure they would look great on. Good value though and mine won't get wasted.

SODIAL(R) 240 Fruit Slice Nail Art Tips UV Gel Decoration + Wheel
SODIAL(R) 240 Fruit Slice Nail Art Tips UV Gel Decoration + Wheel
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello fruity, 10 Dec. 2014
These are very cute, tiny little slices that look really fruity. I was only a bit disappointed because I didn't get any lemon/grapefruit/orange slices, and some of mine were apple but on a beige background rather than just the fruit itself, but there is still a good selection and the value for money is good too. The sliced strawberry looks fab, and I have also used mine for other things, including sticking them on envelopes of birthday cards which is really sweet as it is unusual to have a fruit salad stuck on your card! They would be good for other crafts too, lovely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20