Profile for Becky P > Reviews

12 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
12 Pack of Charms For Rubberband Loom Bracelets
Offered by BargainShop_London

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a few the same, 23 Aug 2014
These were fantastic value for money and nicely made little rubber charms, but I have deducted a star because I got two of most and four of one design so they were nearly all the same which was a real shame. Also, two of them were like a white hot dog with red stripes on and I have know idea at all what it is supposed to be! Cheap though, so would still recommend but if they are all for one child then there is very little variety.

30 pieces 14x6mm Gold Tone, Alloy Charm Pendant - A0121
30 pieces 14x6mm Gold Tone, Alloy Charm Pendant - A0121

5.0 out of 5 stars Teeny Tiny Keys, 19 Aug 2014
Oh these are so cute! They are metal, not plastic, and about 1cm long, and since they arrived I can't stop looking at them! They are very nicely made and they arrived very quickly too, good value, and I got a few extras in my packet. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these, they are lovely.

50 pieces 8mm Mixed Color Jingle Bells - A0070
50 pieces 8mm Mixed Color Jingle Bells - A0070

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tinkly bells, 19 Aug 2014
Very sweet little bells, with a lovely tinkly sound. They are not all metallic colours, some are matte, but you get a good selection of colours and they are very pretty and very good value. They arrived quickly too so I am very pleased with them.

50 pieces 8mm Gold Tone Jingle Bells - A0053
50 pieces 8mm Gold Tone Jingle Bells - A0053

5.0 out of 5 stars Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, 19 Aug 2014
These are very sweet and make a lovely tinkly sound, they were really good value and the seller (K2-accessories) got them to me very quickly. I was lucky too, as I got 54 in my pack!

5000 CLEAR WEDDING TABLE DIAMONDS CONFETTI SCATTER CRYSTALS - HIGH QUALITY - FOR 6 TO 8 TABLES by Wedding Bliss
Offered by Nousle

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkly diamonds, lovely, 15 Aug 2014
I had already ordered the 2000 pack of these before I realised that these were better value, so I ordered the 5000 pack too and they are really lovely, each one is completely faceted so they don't have flat backs, they really look like little 1/3 carat diamonds. Great value, and they arrived before the due date too which was a bonus. So you can roughly gauge how many you get, it looks like approximately 1 level tablespoon = approx. 1000. I haven't counted them, but you get about 2 tbspns with the 2000 pack and about 5 tbspns with the 5000 pack so I hope that helps!

Heart Shaped Painted 2 Hole Wooden Buttons 20mm x22mm (Pack Of 25pcs)
Heart Shaped Painted 2 Hole Wooden Buttons 20mm x22mm (Pack Of 25pcs)
Offered by Kacey's Store (HK Shipping)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these hearts, 15 Aug 2014
I love these, I also have the star and the flower versions, and they are all very pretty little wooden buttons, with lovely patterns that are all different. They are nicely made and great value, I would definitely recommend them and they are worth the wait for them to arrive from abroad. I have bought two packs and am really pleased with them.

Pack of 25 Flower Print 2 Holes Flower Shape Wooden Buttons, for Sewing, Scrapbooking, Embelishments, Crafts, Jewellery making, shabby chic, Knitting, 17x17mm
Offered by PRO Base

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little flowers, 15 Aug 2014
Very pretty little buttons, made from wood which is really nice, these are a bit smaller than the heart and star versions that I have also bought, but these are lovely and have different patterns on them. I have purchased two packs now as I am very impressed with the value. They are worth the slightly longer wait for them to come from abroad.

Star Shaped Painted 2 Hole Wooden Buttons 25mm x25mm (Pack Of 25pcs)
Star Shaped Painted 2 Hole Wooden Buttons 25mm x25mm (Pack Of 25pcs)
Offered by Fancyworld

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely patterns, 15 Aug 2014
These are lovely, all different patterns that remind me a bit of the 1970s. They are fantastic value for money, and although they take a little while to arrive as they are coming from China, they are worth the wait. It is lovely that they are made from wood and I was very pleased with the quality, this is the second pack I have bought.

Yazilind Women's Ring with Round Cut Morganite Gemstones Silver UK Size Q Christmas Gift Wedding Party
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a great thumb ring, 15 Aug 2014
I am going to wear this ring as a thumb ring, it is very pretty and a perfect fit, very well made so the settings are smooth and won't catch, and it is nice to be able to get a wishbone ring as they are not that common. Beautiful, and the stones are matched perfectly.

Yazilind Women's Ring with Pear Cut Morganite Gemstones Silver UK Size Q Wedding Party
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Peachy, 15 Aug 2014
This is very pretty, a sort of peachy colour, and is very nicely made. There are a lot of claws, yet none of them are rough or sharp as it has been made well so it won't catch on anything. This is lovely.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19