Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 678

Becky P
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ELF CHRISTMAS FANCY DRESS COSTUME GREEN RED LONG TUNIC WITH HAT CHEEKY ELF SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER ELVES IN EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA LARGE
Offered by I LOVE FANCY DRESS

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for Christmas now!, 23 Nov 2014
I am very pleased with this outfit, at last I have found a fancy dress costume that fits me, which is not easy as I am on the large size. Also, the price was good at £5, as it contained an elf tunic and the matching hat, and even though it is only made of felt, the felt is nice and thick and much better quality than I had expected. There is even a little zip at the back so that the neckline can be opened up to put it on but then, once zipped up again, it fits well all round. The little bells also make a lovely jingle when you move. The waist has a draw-string too so you can pull it in as little or as much as you feel comfortable with. I wanted to leave a seller review for "I LOVE FANCY DRESS" but the option, strangely, was not available to me but I would definitely recommend them as a seller of this outfit as I was very pleased with the outfit and the service and fast delivery, and good packaging too. Excellent!

50pcs Mini Alloy Shell Beads For Nail Art Decoration Craft (5mm, Golden)
50pcs Mini Alloy Shell Beads For Nail Art Decoration Craft (5mm, Golden)
Offered by Sanwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A word in your shell-like..., 17 Nov 2014
These are very sweet little shells, just like scallop shells, but very tiny indeed so quite fiddly to work with. Each one is concave rather than flat, which is nice, and the gold colour is nice and shiny but not at all tacky. Pretty little shells.

Clock Design Painting Colorful Charms Alloy Findings Fit Jewellery Making 30x145378
Offered by mei_mei9

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 17 Nov 2014
These do what they say on the tin so to speak, but I was just a little disappointed when they arrived as the colours mask the clock faces rather more than it looks like in the picture. I wish now that I had bought the bronze clocks, but for someone who wants very bright, almost fluorescent, charms then these would be perfect. They are metal, not plastic, and the backs are actually hollowed out with a short of sunburst pattern inside, which was a little weird.

Yazilind 10mm*14mm Emerald Cut Green Created Emerald Silver Plated Size S Ring
Yazilind 10mm*14mm Emerald Cut Green Created Emerald Silver Plated Size S Ring
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks regal, 17 Nov 2014
Very well made and quite substantial, this has little clear stones set all around the centre rectangle and down each side of the band, and the large centre stone is well cut and a very deep green colour. It has 925 stamped inside, although I believe it is only silver plated. However, I have not had any adverse reaction to mine so it has been very nicely done.

Unfaithful [2002] [DVD]
Unfaithful [2002] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Richard Gere
Offered by MusicnMedia

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but shocking, 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: Unfaithful [2002] [DVD] (DVD)
I purchased this as a used item via Amazon shortly after watching it on the TV, as there is such an horrific twist in the middle that I just can't get out of my mind and, although it is actually rather disturbing, I can't help wanting to watch it again! I also want my best friend to watch it, as she found herself in a similar position once, although obviously not nearly as serious and the outcome wasn't the same, but this film may stop her from getting into anything like that in the future! Really rather shocking, very well done, the emotions and feelings could be felt as though I was experiencing it myself. Highly recommended but brace yourself, and don't blink or you may miss the most poignant scene.

Dakar Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Dakar Perfume Oil - 6ml by Al Rehab
Offered by al-aneeq

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean fresh man smell, 17 Nov 2014
This is a very powerful fragrance, I would say it would best suit a man but both sexes could wear it. The oil itself is quite dark in the bottle, but on the skin it is fine and I dab a little on my wrists then rub then lightly together to warm it slightly. The scent lasts a long time as it contains no alcohol so this little bottle will last some time. The smell reminds me of a bubble bath type of smell, fairly herbal and clean, not a melon or cucumber type of scent. It is fresh but also quite deep, would smell very nice on a man, as I would imagine the smell of a man who has just got out of the shower! The little glass bottle has a rollerball so it is easy to apply and I would recommend this. I bought it from Cheep & Ch33rful and the service was excellent.

30x 143109 Beautiful Charms Masque Mask Antique Silver Alloy Pendants Findings
30x 143109 Beautiful Charms Masque Mask Antique Silver Alloy Pendants Findings
Offered by mei_mei9

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 17 Nov 2014
These were just a little bit disappointing because they were a lot darker than I expected and look rather more sinister than I expected! However, they are all very consistent, made from metal, and that fact that you get 30 for the price is all positive. I have purchased other charms from the same seller that I prefer to these, hence the 3 stars, but I am sure they would be perfect for some people. The little nose bit does stick out too which is better than if they were just flat.

YKS Changing 7 Colors Rose Flower LED Light Night Candle Light Lamp Romantic
YKS Changing 7 Colors Rose Flower LED Light Night Candle Light Lamp Romantic
Offered by accmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely roses, 17 Nov 2014
These are pretty, slightly smaller than the Lotus flower shaped ones that I also bought. The colours are pretty, although they change a little faster than expected. The batteries were included and they each came in a little box which was good as I am giving one as a Christmas gift. Very good product for the low price, and they arrived quicker than expected but be prepared to wait a little while as they come from abroad. I am pleased with these.

Umiwe(TM) Color Changing LED Lotus Flower Romantic Love Mood Lamp Night Light Wedding Favor Decoration-Seven Color Changing With Umiwe Accessory Peeler
Offered by Umiwe-Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little light, 17 Nov 2014
This is a lovely little light and the batteries came with it. It would comfortably fit into the palm of an average sized hand, just a little smaller, if that gives you an idea of the size. The colours change a lot faster than I expected, but they are very pretty and because the item is a milky white plastic the colours are nicely muted rather than being like a disco light. I believe there are seven colours in the range, through yellow/green/red/purple/blue etc, and it looks really rather nice on a cosy evening in. This was great value and arrived quicker than the estimated time, although as it comes from abroad be prepared to wait a little while. Very sweet.

leading-star Matryoshka Doll Sticker Post It Bookmark Marker Memo Flags Sticky Notes
Offered by leading-star

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet little dolls, 7 Nov 2014
These were good value and came before the estimated due date, and the little dolls are very sweet looking. I haven't opened the cellophane as these are a gift, but the packaging is very neat and the product certainly looks like excellent quality as I can clearly see it through the wrapper. They are exactly as shown in the photo. My sister is going to love these.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20