Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Yazilind 9*7mm Heart Cut Champagne Created Morganite Silver Plated Size S Ring
Yazilind 9*7mm Heart Cut Champagne Created Morganite Silver Plated Size S Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Valentine's Day!!, 4 Mar. 2015
I treated myself to this ring for Valentine's day in case I didn't get anything from anyone else! It is really lovely, beautifully sparkly and very well made, smoothly set so it won't catch on anything, and the colour is gorgeous, just like that drink "Russian" (if you remember that?). This was great value and arrived before the estimated date, even thought it came from China. I buy from Yazilind a lot and am always very pleased with them.

100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
100 Pcs Organza Pouch Wedding Favor Gift Bags
Offered by Celina Wood Store (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, a little larger than expected, 4 Mar. 2015
I first ordered these from one seller but they never arrived so I then ordered them from a different seller and was far more successful. These came from China so they took a few weeks to arrive, but I expected that so it wasn't a problem, you just need to note that if you are in a hurry. They are excellent value and are actually a bit larger than I thought. As a rough guide, each bag would hold a standard sized pack of cards quite comfortably. They are very nicely made too, and would make lovely gift bags for any occasion, not just at weddings. I am going to use mine for all sorts of things, and would definitely recommend them.

Wholesale 50pcs 1ML 11X22mm Empty Clear Bottles Glass Vials With Cork Cap
Wholesale 50pcs 1ML 11X22mm Empty Clear Bottles Glass Vials With Cork Cap
Offered by Hielec(Ship from China)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute tiny bottles, 4 Mar. 2015
These are so cute, they are the size of the diameter of a 2p piece. They came in a box that kept them safe in transit but also fitted easily through the letterbox so it didn't matter if I was out when they arrived. They come from China so they take a couple of weeks but they came well before the estimated delivery date. Each one was perfect and I am going to use them to put tiny fragranced oils in to give to my friends, but I think most people would use them to make jewellery or for crafting. I liked them so much I ordered a second box, but a few of the tiny corks were missing (about four I think) which was a shame but at the price this seller is charging it really isn't a problem as they are far better value then others. I would definitely recommend these.

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter 10g
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Dark Chocolate and Cherry Lip Butter 10g
Offered by JMHWholesalers

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummilicious lips, 10 Dec. 2014
I use this every day, morning and night, and it keeps my lips very soft and pliable. The scent is gorgeous, and you can actually differentiate between the dark chocolate and the cherry! The applicator is built in to the tube, and is really just a slanted end with a hole in it, so it is easy to glide onto the lips and doesn't really get messy at all. It needs a bit of a hard squeeze on a cold morning though, as it seems to solidify a bit when it gets cold, but the product itself is great and I wouldn't want to be without mine.

12-Color 3D Rose Nail Art Tips Flower Decoration Acrylic--Also Can Be Worn on Face and Body
Offered by Highly One

4.0 out of 5 stars Rosy, 10 Dec. 2014
These are quite sweet, but I have to admit that I have not been able to stick them to my nails. They feel sort of rubbery to touch, and each one is white with an element of a colour to it, and I personally think they would have been much better in solid block colours. They are a good rose shape though, and would be good for sticking on cards, or for using in various crafts, but I did find them a bit fiddly so gave up on my nails. They are 3D so they would actually stand out quite proud from your nails, and if you are patient then I am sure they would look great on. Good value though and mine won't get wasted.

SODIAL(R) 240 Fruit Slice Nail Art Tips UV Gel Decoration + Wheel
SODIAL(R) 240 Fruit Slice Nail Art Tips UV Gel Decoration + Wheel
Offered by PGTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello fruity, 10 Dec. 2014
These are very cute, tiny little slices that look really fruity. I was only a bit disappointed because I didn't get any lemon/grapefruit/orange slices, and some of mine were apple but on a beige background rather than just the fruit itself, but there is still a good selection and the value for money is good too. The sliced strawberry looks fab, and I have also used mine for other things, including sticking them on envelopes of birthday cards which is really sweet as it is unusual to have a fruit salad stuck on your card! They would be good for other crafts too, lovely.

Santa Wig And Beard Set For Adults . Costume Fancy Dress Clothing.
Santa Wig And Beard Set For Adults . Costume Fancy Dress Clothing.
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

4.0 out of 5 stars Merry Christmas!, 10 Dec. 2014
This came nicely packaged, with the wig and the beard separately packed in hair nets to keep them neat. The hair itself has a lovely shine to it and this is much better quality than the ones I have seen elsewhere. When I tried it on with my Santa suit it looked really good and the only reason I haven't given it five stars is because it really is quite stuffy inside when you have it on! Nice and curly, and the wig even has a parting sewn into it, so I would recommend this if you want a slightly better quality Santa disguise.

Santa Suit Costume For Adults (one size 183cm) . Costume Fancy Dress Clothing.
Santa Suit Costume For Adults (one size 183cm) . Costume Fancy Dress Clothing.
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars Ho Ho Ho!, 10 Dec. 2014
This is a fairly good quality Santa suit, quite roomy and the label says that it is machine washable up to 40 degrees, although I haven't worn mine yet so I can't tell you how well it washes. It comes with a nice wide belt, with a metal buckle and rivets, and it is nice and long so you can pad out your stomach and it will still go round you. The jacket has a hood, which is a nice touch, but you must note that the beard and the wig DO NOT come with it so you will have to purchase them separately. I also like the fur around the bottom of the trouser legs as many outfits don't have that. When I tried mine on, it was so warm that after Christmas I may even wear it as pyjamas if the weather gets really cold! The jacket has Velcro all the way down the front to fasten it and the trousers have an elasticated waist so this would be a good fit for a wide range of sizes. Excellent! Unfortunately mine didn't arrive quite in time for the event I ordered it for, but I shall be re-scheduling and wearing it a lot over the Christmas period.

20 Holly Pop Christmas Cellophane Sweet Display Bags
20 Holly Pop Christmas Cellophane Sweet Display Bags
Offered by Concept4U (UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!, 10 Dec. 2014
These are excellent, I ordered them to put mini mince pies and tiny gingerbread men in to give to out at Christmas and they are perfect. They arrived quickly and the pattern is very pretty, they are clear cellophane with a lovely bold holly design, and they come with silver twist ties. Each one would hold quite a bit, but to give you a rough idea of the size I would say that it would comfortably hold a normal sized can of fizzy drink with room to tie them at the top, although that is just a guide. They were good value too, and you get 20 in the pack. I am very pleased with these, and would definitely recommend them.

Twiggy Silk Flamelamp/Light
Twiggy Silk Flamelamp/Light
Offered by DJS Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars A lot less twigs than pictured but a lovely flame, 8 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Twiggy Silk Flamelamp/Light
I first saw these at the garden centre and wished I had bought one when I got home so I ordered one on Amazon. It came very quickly, but the box was very badly damaged so I was surprised the lamp was intact. However, although it looks very effective when switched on and it beautiful in a dark room, I was very disappointed indeed with mine as the twigs are nothing at all like they are in the photograph. They are far more sparse, and very unevenly spaced so there are gaps all round. Also, mine was leaning rather significantly to one side, as though the twigs had been squashed, and there is one clump all together on one side. I have mine in front of a rather dark surface so it looks ok when lit, but if mine had been against a light surface then it would show very clearly that it is far from perfect. I am sure I could have exchanged it, but sometimes it is more hassle having to return something this bulky than to just put up with it. A bit of a shame, as both the one in the photo, and the one at the garden centre, were much better. The flame is very pretty though, and it looks really quite real when lit up, very cosy and also an unusual item to have so it draws a lot of positive comments. It makes you want to toast marshmallows on it, but it isn't at all hot!

UPDATE: I did contact the seller, table tennis 4 u, in respect of the condition of my lamp and inviting their comments but they didn't bother to respond!

FURTHER UPDATE: I ordered a second one from DJS Toys and it was much better than the first one, really great looking and with a better flame and evenly spaced twigs. However, the transformer did not fit into any plug socket though so I contacted the manufacturer direct, who sent me a different transformer which worked straight away and I am very happy with this lamp and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20