Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ladies DUNLOP Black Low Wedge Diamante Flip Flop Toe Post Thing Sandals 6
Ladies DUNLOP Black Low Wedge Diamante Flip Flop Toe Post Thing Sandals 6

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 4 July 2014
I have these in black and also in beige. I love them, they are true to size and very comfortable, nice thick soles and very pretty. The black ones have a sort of croc skin effect around the base. The only reason I didn't give them five stars is as I think they are a little pricey for flip flops, but they really are lovely and I would recommend them.

Dark Chocolate Botanical Perfume Oil In Atomiser Bottle
Dark Chocolate Botanical Perfume Oil In Atomiser Bottle
Offered by The Gem Tree
Price: 2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars yummy, 4 July 2014
At first this smelled fantastic, really chocolately, but make sure you only spray one burst or it is overpowering. It lasts on the skin for hours, but it has a slightly citrus hint to it too so it reminds me of chocolate lime sweets. A bottle of this should last quite a while as you really don't need to use much. It smells less like chocolate the longer you have it on the skin, but a pleasant smell remains for hours.

Ladies DUNLOP Beige Low Wedge Diamante Flip Flop Toe Post Thong Sandals 6
Ladies DUNLOP Beige Low Wedge Diamante Flip Flop Toe Post Thong Sandals 6
Offered by Shoebou

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 4 July 2014
I really like these and bought them in black too. They fitted true to size, I am a 6 to 6.5 and I ordered a 6 which fitted perfectly. They are very comfortable, lovely deep sole, the decorations are great and I love the patterning. The only reason I have taken one star off is that they are a bit over-priced for flip flops. They are very nice flip flops though, and even though the first time I wore these beige ones I got sucked into the clay at Leysdowne beach and thought they were ruined, they washed up nicely under a cold outside tap and are back to normal so I was very happy!

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Firming Butter 315ml
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Skin Firming Butter 315ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this, 4 July 2014
I have lost 3 stone and have been using this on my stomach and the tops of my thighs. I can't say for sure whether or not it has worked, but my skin feels lovely and soft and I feel much better for it so even if it is only a placebo effect then it is worth it for that alone. I haven't really used it for long enough to see if the effect is lasting, but I really do think it has helped at least a bit, and my stretch marks don't seem as noticeable as they were so I am definitely going to continue using this. I like the smell too, sort of creamy chocolate, and the funny thing is that it seems to stop me feeling hungry in the way that vanilla scents do so it has the added bonus of helping me keep my weight off! Lovely moisturiser, and the pump is great.

MAGNIFICENT DIAMOND EFFECT HALLMARKED SILVER CRYSTAL SET WATCH/STRAP BNIB
MAGNIFICENT DIAMOND EFFECT HALLMARKED SILVER CRYSTAL SET WATCH/STRAP BNIB

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely thing, 4 July 2014
This watch is absolutely beautiful, the photo really doesn't do it justice. It came in a nice box too, and the back of the case is sterling silver too which was really important to me as I have an allergy to base metals. The strap is nice and solid, and the crystals are very pretty, even the little ones where each number would be. The good thing is that they are set smoothly as well so nothing to catch on clothing. I have only had this a few days but already had a lot of comments on it and everybody who has seen it thinks it is lovely. I am very pleased, and the seller was very helpful with my queries before I purchased it. A very well made, quality watch that is also a lovely piece of jewellery.

Disney Jasmine Girls Giftset Eau De Toilette 50ml Shower Gel 75ml
Disney Jasmine Girls Giftset Eau De Toilette 50ml Shower Gel 75ml
Offered by FragrancesCosmeticsPerfumes
Price: 5.38

3.0 out of 5 stars Too weak, 8 Jun 2014
This comes in a lovely little tin that would be grate for packed lunches, or for little girls to keep things in, but the perfume itself, although pleasant enough, is really weak and doesn't last more than a few minutes. I also note that the description given, that it is fruity, sweet spicy etc, which encouraged me to buy it, was just a general description as it has been given for ALL the Disney perfumes and isn't at all accurate. This has annoyed me a bit, as they obviously all smell different and therefore the description is a bit of a con. Basically, this would make a great present for a young girl, and is nicely presented, but don't expect it to smell for long. It is good value though, for what you get, and smells nice while it lasts...

Love Hearts Lemon Sherbert Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Love Hearts Lemon Sherbert Eau de Toilette Spray 30ml
Offered by Direct Cosmetics
Price: 4.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Not everyone's taste, 8 Jun 2014
I ordered this because I can no longer get Parfums de Coeur's Fresh Lemon Sugar Fantasy body spray (gutted), and this has a lovely lemony tang and a sherbet fizz to it, but I can imagine that it might be a little bit too much for some people. It looks great, and comes with a lovely little keyring, and I love this but it isn't quite what I was looking for. I mix it with the strawberry cream version and when I go out I get a lot of comments and smell really fruity and sweet! Yum.

Pure Groove - 80's Slow Jams
Pure Groove - 80's Slow Jams

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all as I remembered, 8 Jun 2014
Thought this would be great, but I am so disappointed because quite a few tracks are not the original versions. I don't mean that they are not the original artists, but there are many that don't seem to be the original recordings and are either different versions or have some different words/tunes. I was NOT happy when I played this in the car, and I shall give it away as I bought it because I wanted the original songs the way I remembered them so I could sing along and think of the good old days...

Love Hearts Strawberry Cream Perfume Gift Set - Gift Set
Love Hearts Strawberry Cream Perfume Gift Set - Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous smell but..., 8 Jun 2014
I was delighted with the smell of this perfume, it reminds me of Strawberry Cresta, that bright fushia fizzy drink from the 1970s, a bit like strawberry cream soda. I have been smothered in it since it arrived and have since ordered six more sets from the seller. I haven't yet tried the hand/body cream, but the perfume alone is worth it. However, I was so disappointed when I found out that the price had been considerably reduced between my ordering it and the product actually arriving a couple of days later, especially when I queried it and got nowhere. I then realised that it was even cheaper still if I ordered it from the seller direct and I could have saved 7 on my original order of two, so even though I love Amazon and use them a lot, just be careful that you check out the prices first. Shame really, as the perfume is fantastic!

SWT 6 PCS Happy Family Member Finger Puppet Set --- Perfect Gifts for Kids --- Great for Developing a Child's Imagination and Creativity
Offered by Buyin-now-UK
Price: 1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars These are very sweet, 14 May 2014
I have purchased these as a gift for my friend's little boy and four of the people actually look like his Grandad, Grandma, Mum and himself. I haven't given them to him yet, but they arrived very quickly, are very sweet, the faces including the eyes are all just stitching so no risk of eyes coming off etc, and they are going to be great fun to play with. The price was fabulous. I am very impressed with these little puppets and can't wait to give them to him.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16