Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 785

Becky P
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Kobwa(TM) Vintage Hollow Flower Butterfly Pearl Wishing Bottle Pendant Long Chain Leather Necklace With Kobwa's Keyring
Offered by eFuture.SR

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 8 Oct 2014
I had ordered two of these but when they came I liked them so much I ordered three more! I am going to give them to my friends as gifts. You get a little glass bottle on a long leather cord, decorated with little faux pearl beads, a butterfly and a little flower. Inside is a tiny scroll in a ring and you are supposed to write your wish on the scroll, roll it back up, put it in the ring and place it back in the bottle, along with the other little faux pearls that are inside the bottle already, and then replace the cork in the top. A very novel idea, a sweet little gift for anyone, and you have the added bonus that your wish might actually come true....although they don't guarantee that, who knows, it could happen right?! This is a lovely little thing and I love mine. Fingers crossed....if I update this review from my yacht in the Bahamas you'll know that it worked ha ha.

Yazilind 10mm*5mm Marquise Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size Q Ring
Yazilind 10mm*5mm Marquise Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size Q Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and sparkly, 8 Oct 2014
I have this ring in the yellow version already but I think this red one may be even better! It is very well made, the stones are beautiful and sparkly, the quality is fantastic, it doesn't catch on anything, the colour is beautiful and I am very pleased with it. It looks like a much more expensive ring and is gorgeous.

Yazilind 2*2mm Round Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size O Ring
Yazilind 2*2mm Round Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size O Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely ring, 8 Oct 2014
I already had this design in three other colours but this one, along with the morganite version, is my favourite. It looks very expensive, it is beautifully made and a really striking design. The stones are cut and set with every bit as much care and quality as if they were precious gemstones. This is excellent value for money, very nice looking and comfortable to wear, I would highly recommend it.

Yazilind 12mm*12mm Round Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size O Ring
Yazilind 12mm*12mm Round Cut Red Created Garnet Silver Plated Size O Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling Glam Wow, 8 Oct 2014
This is huge, a real bling monster of a ring. I love it, the stones are beautifully cut and set, it doesn't catch on your clothing like some claw set rings, and the quality is outstanding. Yet another excellent purchase from Yazilind. The red is a lovely, rich colour, slightly lighter than garnet, and the silver around it has lots of tiny clear stones set in it so it sparkles. I wish they did this ring in a larger size, I do have the same ring with different colour combinations in a bigger size, but they seem to only do the red version in a size O which is slightly too small for me so I can only wear it when my fingers are cold! This is very nice indeed and I would definitely recommend it.

khevga Zen garden kit
khevga Zen garden kit
Offered by Media-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this, it is beautiful, 8 Oct 2014
This review is from: khevga Zen garden kit
Oh this is fabulous! My Dad bought it for my upcoming birthday but let me have it early 'cos it is so lovely. You get a concrete square with a recess, a bag of fine white sand, a matching Buddha, tealight holder with a plant shaped tealight candle, some small pebbles, a larger stone with Zen written on one side in English and on the other side it has oriental script, there is a concrete pebble shaped incense holder with three holes for incense sticks and you get four incense sticks, a tiny plastic green plant and a little plastic rake to rake the sand. It came very securely packaged, and you can arrange everything in your own way as it is all separate. Once you have put all the bits in, it looks really lovely and everyone who has seen mine has loved it. It is my favourite thing! I decided to put the plant shaped candle in as an ornament and to use my own tealight candles in the holder instead so I don't ruin the one that came with it, as it is very pretty and looks nice in there. I would definitely recommend this to everyone, it would make a beautiful and unusual gift for someone too, and I am so pleased with mine I can't speak highly enough of it.

Yazilind Jewelry Silver Plated Rose Flower Shape Carved Full Shining Brooches and Pins Bridal

5.0 out of 5 stars What a lovely brooch, 1 Oct 2014
I ordered this to put away for my Aunt for Christmas and it is really lovely. It is roughly just under 5 cm/2 inches long, and the diamantes are well set and very sparkly. There are even tiny stones in the little band around the stems, and a pretty pearlised bead inside the tulip shaped flower head which is a lovely touch. This looks much more expensive than it was and is every so pretty.

Yazilind Vintage Cute Seahorse Crystal Silver Faux Pearl Plated Brooches and Pins

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous seahorse, 1 Oct 2014
I have ordered this brooch as a gift for my sister and it arrived today, it is fantastic quality and well worth the money. The little pearls are beautiful and so well set I can't believe the price. It is just over 2 inches or 5 cm long and is lovely and shiny. I would definitely recommend this.

Yazilind Elegant 14K Gold Filled Cross Design Clear Cubic Zirconia Dangle Drop Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sparkly, lovely, 1 Oct 2014
These are really gorgeous, the little hoops are small and the cross is about 1cm long, the stones are very sparkly and beautifully cut, they are very well made and look much more expensive than they are. I am a little wary as I usually only wear precious metals and I realise that these are plated, but I have never had a bad reaction to any Yazilind rings so am taking a chance with these. The plating looks very good quality and they look real. I like these so much that, if I do react to the hoops in my ears, I will simply put the crosses onto my other hoops as these are so pretty.

Yazilind 10mm*14mm Emerald Cut Clear Created Topaz Silver Plated Size S Ring
Yazilind 10mm*14mm Emerald Cut Clear Created Topaz Silver Plated Size S Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stone, 23 Sep 2014
The cut of the large central stone is really beautiful and looks very expensive. This is a nice ring, well made and well set, no sharp points, a perfect fit and great value for money.

5pcs Cardboard Round Jewelry Ring Necklace Earring Gift Package Case Box Display
Offered by No More Excess

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boxes, 23 Sep 2014
These are excellent! They arrived today and I got two blue, two pink and one silver - they all survived the journey from abroad and I am really pleased with them. Each one has a little chiffon bow on the lid and they are nicely made. I have bought them to put some rings in that I have bought for Christmas presents and these are perfect. They came before the due date too, which was a bonus.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20