Profile for Becky P > Reviews

Content by Becky P

Becky P

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Womdee(TM) Vintage Seahorse Pendant Necklace Aquatic Organism Fashion Jewelry-Black With Womdee Accessory Necklace
Offered by DS-Mart.
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely seahorse, 16 Sep 2014
This is for my sister for part of her Christmas present and it is much better quality than I was expecting. It is quite large too, about 2 inches long at a guess, if not a bit more, and it has been sort of enamelled over the bronze metal in black so the finish is really good. The chain is nice and long too, she is going to love this and I am very pleased with it. It came with a free wooden cross on a leather strap too which was also very nice.

Womdee(TM) Retro Wishing Bottle Hollow Flower Butterfly Pearl Long Chain Leather Necklace With Womdee Accessory Necklace
Offered by DS-Mart.
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish ...., 16 Sep 2014
Oh I love these. I ordered one for me and one for my best friend and wasn't actually expecting too much as they are very inexpensive, but when they arrived I was so pleased. You get a little glass bottle with a real cork, and inside are three little pearl beads and a tiny scrolled piece of paper in a ring. Hanging on the outside is a little chain with a butterfly and another pearl bead hanging on it, and it is all on a long leather cord. I am guessing that you write your wish on the paper, roll it back up and put in it the ring, place it back inside the bottle and then wait for it to come true...I will update you if it works!! I know this is just a novel thing, but it is very sweet and I am going to order some more for my friends as it is a really cute gift to give someone.

20x Enamel Colorful Dolls Alloy Pendants Findings
20x Enamel Colorful Dolls Alloy Pendants Findings
Offered by mei_mei9
Price: 4.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty little dolls, 16 Sep 2014
I took a chance ordering these as, in the picture, I have to admit that some of them look rather ugly! I was so lucky though, as all the ones I received are very pretty indeed and look exactly like the traditional style of Russion doll I was hoping for. I bought these to put away for my sister for Christmas as she loves Russion dolls, and I think she is going to be very pleased with them. They are really good quality, the charm itself is metal and the doll part is a 3D glossy sticker that has been set in on each side. I got four different styles in my pack, six of two, seven of one, and one of another design, so the selection is fairly random but all the ones I got are lovely.

NEM05 Nemesis Now Green Man Notebook Tree Beard
NEM05 Nemesis Now Green Man Notebook Tree Beard

5.0 out of 5 stars Very unusual and lovely, 16 Sep 2014
I bought this as a 21st birthday present for my neice, who is an artist, and she absolutely loves it. It is heavy as the cover is made from solid resin, and the front and back are 3D, the front has the face and the back looks like tree roots. The paper inside is blank, which was ideal for her to do artwork, and it is bound with a leather cord at the side. It really is a lovely thing. Unfortunately, mine did arrive with a little bit of damage on the back but my neice is going to touch it up herself as art is her thing. I would also point out that it says it comes neatly boxed, but the box is just a clear plastic hang case that is actually very poor so if you are giving this as a gift you would be better off putting it in a different box, which is what I did. Having said that, the book itself is a wonderful thing and I wish I had one for myself, I would definitely recommend it.

Womdee(TM) Thai style Sweet Tabasco Cherry Long Chain Necklace Sweather Chain-Red +Free Necklace
Offered by Womdee
Price: 1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars They look like real berries, 16 Sep 2014
I ordered two of these to go with the matching bracelets I had previous ordered and they are all really lovely, so sweet as they actually look like real little red berries. They are base metal though, and I have to admit that the bracelet did leave a bit of a green mark on my wrist by the end of the day, but I would only wear the necklace over clothing like a roll neck or something and that would solve the problem. The price is excellent, and these are so unusual and pretty I would definitely recommend them.

Yazilind 10mm*12mm Round Cut Green Created Amethyst Silver Plated Size Q Ring
Yazilind 10mm*12mm Round Cut Green Created Amethyst Silver Plated Size Q Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmassy colours, 16 Sep 2014
This isn't what I would normally choose but I ordered it because Yazilind rings are always great and I wasn't disappointed. It is very pretty, an unusual combination of colours which is a central stone of a sort of pale lime green, then clear stones on the shoulders and red stones set into the band. I have not seen a ring like this before and it does draw comments because it is so different from other rings. I really like it and am happy that I ordered it. As always, the quality and value from Yazilind can't be beaten.

Yazilind 10*14mm Oval Cut Champagne Created Morganite Silver Plated Size O Ring
Yazilind 10*14mm Oval Cut Champagne Created Morganite Silver Plated Size O Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Rich and peachy, 16 Sep 2014
I ordered this as a gift for my friend but when it arrived it was so lovely I had to keep it for myself ha ha! It looks so expensive, the quality of the stones and the setting is excellent, and the value is amazing. This is a lovely, deep peachy colour, nicely set off with the ring of clear stones. It is a bit larger then I expected too, and it looks really good on. I love it.

Yazilind 12*16mm Emerald Cut Rainbow Created Topaz Silver Plated Size Q Ring
Yazilind 12*16mm Emerald Cut Rainbow Created Topaz Silver Plated Size Q Ring
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a peacock, 16 Sep 2014
This is the second one of these I have ordered, it is lovely and unfortunately my first one got damaged but at this price I didn't hesitate to order a replacement. It was very well packaged too, and I have ordered many rings from Yazilind and I very happy with them. This has a large centre stone which is a beautiful peacock colour, with clear and purple stones either side, it is very well made and set, and the value is excellent. A lovely piece of jewellery.

Yazilind 5*8mm Oval Cut Green Created Emerald Quartz Silver Plated Size O Ring
Yazilind 5*8mm Oval Cut Green Created Emerald Quartz Silver Plated Size O Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, 16 Sep 2014
I ordered this as a gift for a friend and haven't given it to them yet, but it is a lovely ring, very good quality and the colours look good together. Unbelievable value for money. The stones are well set too so it won't catch on your clothes.

Yazilind 12mm*8mm Emerald Cut Champagne Created Morganite Silver Plated Size Q Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Autumn green, 16 Sep 2014
I really like this because it is quite unusual. It is incorrectly described as champagne morganite, but it is a deep, olive green colour which is perfect for the upcoming Autumn season. It is very well made and looks very expensive, and the big centre stone has a fascinating cut that I haven't seen before so when you look at it head on it has a lovely kaleidoscope appearance inside. This is very nice indeed and great value and quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20