Profile for Sharwood > Reviews

Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Braun ThermoScan 5 IRT4520 Ear Thermometer
Price: 32.15

5.0 out of 5 stars very accurate, 14 Jun 2014
I brought this after spending hours researching which would be the best to buy.

Our doctors use this one and we have never had any problems with it.

Very accurate and easy to use

WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
WaterWipes Super Value Box - Pack of 9, Total 540 Baby Wipes
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipes for young babies, 14 Jun 2014
I used these wipes for my first baby when I went from cotton wool to wipes, they are definetley the best.

They are very thick and absorbent, meaning less wipes used.

Lovely fragrance and each pack lasts ages.

Yes they are more expensive but considering how long they last this outweighs the cost

Blue Plastic Tablecover / Splashmat
Blue Plastic Tablecover / Splashmat
Offered by Creation Box
Price: 2.91

5.0 out of 5 stars very thick and large mat, 14 Jun 2014
I a so glad I chose this mat, its very large,can be used under the highchair, as a tablecloth or on the floor for messy play.

It is very thick unlike some others you see for more money.

It is very easy to wipe and keep clean

Scola Artmix 6 x 600ml Paint (Coloured)
Scola Artmix 6 x 600ml Paint (Coloured)
Price: 9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 14 Jun 2014
These paints are great quality, a good thickness,easily washes off hands and clothes and vibrant colours.

I can see them lasting ages

Large Childrens Faux Leather Bean Bag Lilac Purple Kids Teen Chair with Beans
Large Childrens Faux Leather Bean Bag Lilac Purple Kids Teen Chair with Beans
Offered by Bean Bag Warehouse
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 14 Jun 2014
Love this bean bag I was gutted they stopped selling it in pale pink as I wanted to buy another one.

Lovely colour, easily wiped down and very comfortable.

My little girl loves it

Little Tikes Spirallin Seas Water Playtable (discontinued by manufacturer)
Little Tikes Spirallin Seas Water Playtable (discontinued by manufacturer)
Price: 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun, 14 Jun 2014
I am so glad after looking around for a while that we decided on this water table.

It provides hours of fun, the accessories are very good ( some other water trays the so called accessories the few you actually get are not great)

It has a pouring cup which you can use to pour water onto the wheels or you can use it to pick uo the balls.
The main middle part is large and can be used to put all of the balls down at once.
The merry go round if turned quickly the balls fall off and sometimes get back on.
The balls themselves can be used on the slide, merry go round or just used to fill with water and squeeze.

Very large and sturdy great value for money

Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Huggies Pure Baby Wipes - 10 x Packs of 64 (640 Wipes)
Offered by Groceries R US
Price: 16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 9 May 2014
I love these wipes, they have a nice fragrance and are just the right wetness to clean babies bum effectively.
They are great value on here in the box of ten.I constantly buy these now and others don't compare

Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo 400ml
Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula Shampoo 400ml
Offered by E.T. Browne UK Ltd.
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 7 Mar 2014
Gorgeous smell left my hair instantly soft and shiny.will be buying this again would highly recommended.good price as large bottle

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow what a set, 7 Feb 2014
After spending months researching nursery furniture sets,reading reviews and comparing various websites for price we came across this set.
We ordered it late Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Friday lunch time so very quick delivery.
It arrived in 7 boxes 3 for the wardrobe and two each for the cot and chest of drawers.
It took my husband about 3-4 hours to put together all of the furniture.
Everything is excellent quality very sturdy,solid,well built and looks a lot more expensive than some flimsy sets you see for more money.
This set is a bargain considering you could pay the same price just for a cot and mattress.
The cot bed is lovely with three base heights,chest of drawers had the removable rail for the changing mat,the three drawers are very wide and deep.
Wardrobe includes a top and bottom shelf and hanging rail,lots of space and the shelves can be moved for convenience.
So happy we ordered this set would highly recommend.

KidKraft Modern Country Kitchen Set
KidKraft Modern Country Kitchen Set
Price: 156.40

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad i spent time researching and chose this, 27 Dec 2013
We brought this for our 13 month old for christmas after spending months looking at so many different play kitchens and reading hundreds of reviews.
So pleased with our purchase,arrived very quickly, very well packaged obvisoulsy a lot of care is taken over the packaging, all screws etc were packed in plastic and clearly visible/labelled, all pieces well packaged and protected.
It took my husband and dad two hours to put together but they said the detailed instructions with labelled parts and screws made this so much easier.
The kitchen is very sturdy, has some lovely touches such as the curtains, plate rack, detail on the microwave and cooker. The whole kitchen is well made, the doors and hinges are very sturdy, these have already been opened and shut many times and pulled about but looks like they are going to be very long lasting.
The knobs on the cooker/hob turn and click, the oven has a shelf inside and there are two cupbaords ( one small one big which can fit lots of play food in we have found). There is also two other shelves so plenty of storage space for other accessories.
Unlike some of the other kitchens on the market, it is a very good size height wise, looks expensive but cute and doesn't look too big/bulky.
It was opened on christmas day and is being used constantly..
Would highly recommend this kitchen and very pleased with our purchase

Page: 1 | 2 | 3