Profile for bugging about > Reviews

Content by bugging about

bugging about

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kit Me Out UK TPU Gel Case + Screen Protector with MicroFibre Cleaning Cloth for BlackBerry Bold 9790 - Blue Frosted Pattern
Offered by Kit Me Out UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue phone case, 2 Jun 2012
This case really does show off the Blackberry phone. Lots of colours to choose from. It's a bargain. Value for money. Would recommend.

New Mens/Gents Navy Fleece Upper Twin Gusset Fleece Slippers. - Navy - UK 9
New Mens/Gents Navy Fleece Upper Twin Gusset Fleece Slippers. - Navy - UK 9
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic slippers, 18 Mar 2012
Great value for money. Nice comfy fit. Would recommend to anyone wanting to keep their feet warm without spending a lot of money.

The Guitarist's Way - Book 1 (Guitarist's Way)
The Guitarist's Way - Book 1 (Guitarist's Way)
by Peter Nuttall

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar book for beginners, 18 Mar 2012
Had to get this for my son's guitar lesson at school. He finds it easy to follow and it's been a good purchase. Would recommend.

FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Navy Size Small S
FOTL - Mens T-Shirt Heavy Cotton Plain Navy Size Small S
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars T Shirts for anyone, 18 Mar 2012
The quality of these T shirts is excellent. The choice of colours is brilliant. My only downside on these is that the fit doesn't come up to size on my family. We ordered the size we usually go for and they did come up small on us. Will order next size up next time.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Trainers!, 18 Mar 2012
My son wanted a pair of these. Fantastic quality. Nice fashionable boots. He loves them. Highly recommend to anyone. Would definitely buy more.

Alassio - 92300 PONTE -  attache case briefcase with expandable fold, imitation leather, black
Alassio - 92300 PONTE - attache case briefcase with expandable fold, imitation leather, black
Offered by Ryman Stationery and Office Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars A great accessory, 18 Mar 2012
Nice brief case. Good quality and very sturdy. Nice price. Ideal for your office accessory. Safety locking device. Would recommend.

Eat Yourself Young: Take Years Off Your Looks with This Revolutionary New Eating Plan
by Elizabeth Peyton-Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars My kitchen bible, 7 Jan 2012
I, like most women, am experiencing the menopause. My feelings about myself have changed dramatically - and not for the good! I read snippets of this book in the Mail last week and ordered it. I did read the other review (only 1 at the time) which seemed disappointing so I was very jubious about buying it. However, I needn't be. I love this book. I have already made changes to my eating habits and feel different already. I am not bloated anymore and enjoy adding seeds and other ingredients which I would never have thought of before. Everyone is different and so it may not be ideal for others but if you are like me and need a helping hand going through the changes of life, give the book a try - I did and you do feel better within a short time. My son and husband have also benefitted on the changes - goats milk as an alternative to cows - try it you'll be amazed at how yummy it is, creamier and low in fat, pulses, soya and linseed bread (yummy and easily available in major supermarkets). I am using this book daily and look forward to adding different ingredients to ensure that we all enjoy a healthy and interesting new way of eating in our house.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2013 11:40 PM BST

The Diet for Food lovers (The Pure Package)
The Diet for Food lovers (The Pure Package)
by Jennifer Irvine

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not needed, 7 Jan 2012
I purchased this book after reading snippets in the Mail newspaper. The pictures are lovely but I find that the ingredients list on most recipes are too long. By the time you have purchased all the ingredients needed for the muesli recipe (then 7 different uses in total), it will be cheaper to buy a box at the supermarket. I know that you can't beat home made muesli but it can work out expensive. There are only a couple of recipes that I will try as alternatives can be found in well known channel 4's chefs (J.O and H.F-W) books who do tend to include healthy eating in their chapters. If I didn't rip the cover when I extracted the book from the packaging, I would have sent it back as it won't really be used that much in my kitchen. If you have time to buy and make what is in the book, you'll like it.

Standard Bird Feeder Tray
Standard Bird Feeder Tray
Offered by Cambridge Pet Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Super seed collecting trays, 7 Jan 2012
This review is from: Standard Bird Feeder Tray (Misc.)
I read all the reviews before purchasing these seed trays. I to have a flock of gold finches which visit my garden daily and although they are a very pretty bird, the mess they leave is horrendous. My feeders are on my apple tree which over hangs the lawn - which is covered in wasted sunflower hearts. The trays are easy to fit. I have 2 screw base feeders (fortunately) and 1 that isn't. You don't have to play around with the plastic washer we left ours off, just screw the other attachment into the base of your feeder and it's done. My 10 year old son fitted mine in 2 minutes, so I did the second - easy. The bases are still attached to the feeders without the plastic washer. Will definitely buy more if needed but you do need the screw based feeder or an engineer in the family to drill through and adapt for other types. A great buy for me any way.

The Time Traveler's Wife [DVD] [2009]
The Time Traveler's Wife [DVD] [2009]
Dvd ~ Eric Bana

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely family DVD, 22 Nov 2011
I brought this as it had a great write up in the press and TV. It wasn't what I expected but it is a nice family film and can be watched by the family - we watched it with my 10 year old son. It flips backwards and forwards alot and if you miss a bit you can get a bit lost. Will definitely watch it again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10