Profile for Gresa Musa > Reviews

Content by Gresa Musa

Gresa Musa (London)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Game changer, 13 Oct. 2015
This stuff is holy grail for me, the only problem is the menthol, if your skin is experiencing sensitivity this will make it burn like it did for me on one occasion but then it was fine, i broke out a tiny bit at the beginning but it went away after a few days. I use a moisturiser with BP now (mixed with my regular lotion) and a more gentle cleanser but I will definitely buy this again because I can't imagine being without it, really good for a deep clean, plus it has no detergents or alcohol (if i remember correctly) just wish neutrogena would take out the menthol it's absolutely pointless it does nothing for the skin except cause irritation. I'm sure so many more people would be able to experience and appreciate the benefits if it didn't contain this irritant. Still I wish they stocked this in the UK but if I ever go to the US I will definitely be stocking up!

AQA Religious Studies AS Ethics: Student's Book
AQA Religious Studies AS Ethics: Student's Book
by Robert A Bowie

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Feb. 2010
It's amazingly detailed and explains the majority of all I needed for my exam, I have not read it all but the summary notes as well as the actual text are so detailed that you cannot possibly fail your exam.