Profile for Bekah Corrin > Reviews

Content by Bekah Corrin

Bekah Corrin

Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack/Deluxe Edition)
Frozen (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack/Deluxe Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars YAAAAAAY! GO BUY FROZEN, 4 April 2014
This is such a bargain! 59 songs for a tenner! Saved £50 if you think about it! I definitely recommend! :*

Guitar Adventures: A Fun, Informative, and Step-By-Step 60-Lesson Guide to Chords, Beginner & Intermediate Levels, with Companion Lesson and Play-Along Videos (Steeplechase Guitar Instruction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 7 Nov 2013
This kindle book was recommended to me by Howard Corrin on Facebook as he had just bought it and said how fab it was! I received it on my kindle and I agree that it's perfect! With different levels of learning it will definitely be a hit to learn guitar! Thanks so much for publishing this, and for free! :D

Letts Academic Pencils 2012-2013 A6 Week to View Diary
Letts Academic Pencils 2012-2013 A6 Week to View Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars AWHH, 16 April 2013
This was a brilliant buy in my opinion! (i bought the other one, the one with pastel colours across the front but this is pretty much the same apart from the cover!) I use the diary for school so i can write down dates and school work that needs to be finished and there is plenty of space!

PLEASE MAKE THIS EXACT DIARY FOR 2013-2014 ACADEMIC YEAR SO I CAN BUY IT FOR SCHOOL!