Profile for Tish > Reviews

Content by Tish

Tish (Sheffield South Yorkshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
10pcs 26 30 37 43 52 55 62 67 72 77 82mm Metal Camera Lens Step Up Ring Adapter Filter Set for Nikon Canon DC160

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2014
Good value for money, does the job.

Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Replacement/Extension Loom For Rainbow Loom/CrazyBandz etc
Offered by wholesale solutions ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars actually much better than the one received in a kit and much ..., 29 July 2014
Solid and robustly constructed, actually much better than the one received in a kit and much easier to use, great value for money

Would definitely recommend.

Logan Team System (Cutter and rail) - Team System 424 (24")
Logan Team System (Cutter and rail) - Team System 424 (24")
Offered by Crafty Arts

4.0 out of 5 stars THIS SYSTEM HAS A GOOD REPUTATION, 17 Jun. 2014
This system has a good reputation, but I have had to down grade the marking simply because, the illustration indicated that it had an attachment for a set square and it states that there are 5 spare blades when in fact there are only four.

Apart from that, the quality of the product is immediately evident, the system is simple to use, provided you are right handed and purchasing replacement blades is easy enough. The instructions supplied are practical and easy to follow and understand.

Tish

Ramozz @ Timer Remote Control shutter Release For Nikon D7000 D3100 D5000 D5100 D600 D90
Offered by Sunwood-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEE's KNEES!, 17 Jun. 2014
Great price for a nice bit of kit, because of the interchangeable attachment I use this on two different cameras.

Can be used manually, on the timer, for time lapse, it is so versatile. I have seen these are ridiculous prices.

Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Wired--up HDMI Mini to HDMI Male 1.8m Cable - Black
Offered by Invero

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AND STURDY, 8 April 2014
I purchased this for my Lilliput, but it is equally good for any HDMI connection to the camera. Although initially I thought it was longer than I needed, it has proved worth having the extra length so that the Lilliput doesn't always have to be attached to the camera and of course means it can be used for other attachments.

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2014 1:37 AM BST

Op/Tech System Connectors MINI QD LOOPS OTM217 - 4 Per Pack
Op/Tech System Connectors MINI QD LOOPS OTM217 - 4 Per Pack
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTE MUST, 8 April 2014
I think these are an absolute must, especially if you change from neck strap to hand strap. These versatile clips save a lot of hassle; I use them on two Nikons, I suspect they will fit any camera. They are sturdy and well made. I have been looking for something like this for ages.

ND 1000 10 stop 62mm Filter
ND 1000 10 stop 62mm Filter
Offered by SRB-Griturn

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WAS A REPLACEMENT, 27 Mar. 2014
I purchased this product from this supplier and sadly dropped and broke it before I ever got to use it and therefore purchased a replacement. I could have purchased a cheaper one [and obviously a much more expensive one], but decided to stay with the same supplier because of their efficient service and the fact that they also supplied a useful catalogue of products.

I have done a few test shots with this filter and so far I am very pleased, given that the end result was what I wanted to achieve. I am not a professional photographer, so this filter suits my needs, rather than pay well over £100 for a professional standard filter. This is not the first product I have purchased from this supplier and have always been pleased with their service and products.

Tish

SMALLRIG LCD Monitor Adapter 1/4" Camera Hot Shoe Mount w/ Additional 1/4" Screw for Cameras Such As Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Panasonnic, Fujifilm & Kodak.
Offered by SmallRig Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFINITELY DOES THE JOB, 24 Mar. 2014
Purchased this to use with my Lilliput as a cheaper alternative to the one recommended, it does the job probably as well as the the recommended mount and half the price. It is sturdy and fits well. Why pay more than you need to.

Tish

Koolertron 7 Inch on-camera 1080P Monitor with Battery (HDMI and AV YPbPr Input) For Raspberry Pi And DSLR (Canon Nikon Sony Olympus Panasonic Pentax) /Video Camera Camcoder Canon 550D 500D 600D 1100D 60D 50D 40D 5D 5DII 5DIII Nikon D300 D5100 D7000 And so on
Offered by Kldeals

5.0 out of 5 stars I ALMOST RETURNED THIS, 24 Mar. 2014
I almost returned this, so glad I didn't. The instructions supplied are less than useless, but the product itself is perfect for my needs, now that I have sussed it out, so you may need to be patient unless you happen to know exactly how to use one of these.

I use is with both my Nikon camera's, sometimes attached to the flash fitting and sometime handheld depending on the situation. With age comes creaking bones, this product allows me to get my camera in great places that the creaking bone object to, the Lilliput allows me to see what my camera sees without having to position myself such that I wonder if I am ever going to get up from that position. In addition to which the larger screen allows me to see exactly what the image will look like before I shoot. The Screen offer good resolution, the hood supplied assists in the viewing during bright light and now I know which buttons to press and the fact that I do have to wait until the system has calibrated with the camera, I'm really pleased with it. The bonus for me is the inclusion of the battery and the fact that the battery can be charged within the system itself; no need for an additional charger or the expense of having to purchase a battery in order to use the product, making it good value for money.

BRAND NEW CANDY 3+2 FAUX LEATHER SOFA SUITE IN BLACK
BRAND NEW CANDY 3+2 FAUX LEATHER SOFA SUITE IN BLACK
Offered by DEAL OF THE YEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS THE BEES KNEES, 4 Feb. 2014
I purchased this for my son, who has three young children. Normally when buying a sofa I would be sitting & bouncing on it for long enough to determine its comfort, strength and seating height. Fortunately, the seating height is great, my son is over 6ft and I don't like low seating either, comfort is good and it seems to tick all the boxes in terms of strength. It really does look the bees knees, it is practical and easy to clean. It was a great price, delivery was arranged for the convenience of my son who works 6 days a week and therefore needed Sunday delivery which he received with no quibbles.

I was a little concerned that this item would be delivered to the wrong address and e-mailed the supplier more than once to ensure they were aware of the different delivery address; they obviously know how to receive e-mails but not how to send them. For reassurance an improvement in customer service would be good. Apart from that, no problems with this item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10