Profile for Alex MC > Reviews

Content by Alex MC

Alex MC

[10-Pack] Premium 3-Compartment Stackable Meal Prep Containers With Lids Microwave, Dishwasher Safe And Reusable Bento Lunch Box With Plate Dividers By California Home Goods
Offered by California Home Goods

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Mar. 2016
Perfect for your meal prep needs.
Dishwasher friendly, stack together therefore taking up less space in the cupboards.

American Crew Defining Paste 85g / 3oz
American Crew Defining Paste 85g / 3oz
Offered by Perfume Shop LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing. Firm hold, 20 Mar. 2016
Always used American Crew Hair Products.

Smells amazing.
Firm hold.
Not to heavy.
Lasts so very long.
A little goes a long way.
Great for short/medium hair styling.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars The Buff Bake range is one of the best I've come across in relation to taste and their ..., 20 Mar. 2016
4 Star product, as with many foods with added proteins you get that protein kind of taste.
The Buff Bake range is one of the best I've come across in relation to taste and their ingredients seem to be very high quality hence the high price.
Lasted me quite some time, used infrequently on toast and in morning porridge to give me that healthy fat and protein boost.
Would recommend trying if this goes onto Amazon Prime.

Koss Porta Pro On-Ear Headphones Classic, for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Black/Silver
Offered by PicStop

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Headphones for the Price I've ever owned!, 16 May 2013
I've owned a pair of these headphones for about 4 years now...yes the same pair!

I've read quite a few 1* reviews as I wanted to know why people would give such quality headphones such a poor review. So most of the reviews say the headphones fall apart or break, like I said I've had mine for over 4 years and never had an issue. Albeit I've kept them in their little faux leather pouch for safety, but these headphones have accompanied me across the world and survived. I'd also like to point out that the design of these headphones hasn't changed in over 25 years, because Koss believed in the 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it'.

You will also notice you get a lifetime guarantee, so if they do break Koss will happily replace or repair them, again not something I've experienced.

The sound quality is second to none for the price of £19.99. The look is pretty retro, but they're the only pair of Headphones I've ever owned that people comment on (mostly good) and want to try out. I've still yet to receive a bad review on sound quality.

The headphones also feature a comfort dial on either side which locks the headphone arm in place to give it a looser feel, so you can adjust them slightly. I've worn for hours at a time and never had an issue.

So the thing I'd most like to say is, if you buy these headphones you will NOT be disappointed. But also if you respect these headphones as if they were a £200 pair of Bose/B&W they will last you a lifetime without ever having to use the Warranty.

Hope this helps and makes just one person buy a pair, as they are well worth it.

Avatar Extended Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Avatar Extended Collector's Edition [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Sam Worthington

5.0 out of 5 stars Avatar Extended my life edition..., 27 Jun. 2012
Tons of mixed reviews regarding this film.

But when it comes down to it if you play this film on a decent BluRay player, combine with a decent/big LED TV and good surround sound and you've got one hell of an experience of a film. Yes we've all heard this story before in previous films (see Ferngully or Pocahontas). But with these visuals James Cameron has blown every film that has come before it out of the water. We're talking visuals, it's not the most original story line hence the reason it has been criticised so heavily.

If you like it...buy it, it's a no brainer. Think I paid £9.99 for this extended BluRay edition which is a steal.

If you don't like it, fair play.

And if you've never seen it...definitely worth a punt for £9.99, I'd highly recommend.

5 stars from me!!!!!