Profile for Shing Loong > Reviews

kenable 3.5mm Jack Socket To Twin Jack Plugs Cable - Speakers to Two PCs 0.5m
kenable 3.5mm Jack Socket To Twin Jack Plugs Cable - Speakers to Two PCs 0.5m
Offered by kenable_ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Connecting multiple devices works, 7 Mar. 2013
So I bought this with the sole intention of using 1 set of speakers in a 2.1 setup and connecting it with my PS3 and my computer at the same time. It works absolutely fine actually however I did notice that if I turn up the volume on my speakers I did notice a very annoying static buzzing noise.

Sound quality seems to be the same but if I turn up the volume I will be able to hear the static buzz. So if you want to be able to hear anything at high volumes and you are bothered by annoying static buzzing then this might not be for you.

It is nice not having to go under my desk and unplug the speakers from the PC to PS3 and the other way around though.

Another thing I would like to point out is that I did do a test without the cable and there was no static buzzing noise when I turned the speakers up, however I am not sure if this happens with only my speakers, and perhaps it might not happen with other speakers. I have not been able to test this cable with another set of speakers as I do not have a spare set to test this issue on.

It seems very difficult to find this type of product at all so I am not sure where I would look to see if I can try and find another cable to see if this issue happens on this as well.