Profile for Matthew66 > Reviews

Content by Matthew66

Matthew66 "MP" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
4 x 60x87mm In Car Camera Recording Window Stickers-CCTV Sign-Van,Lorry,Truck,Taxi,Bus,Mini Cab,Minicab.White onto Clear Adhesive Vinyl Signs
Offered by Platinum Place
Price: 2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 July 2014
Small enough not to be flagrant but large enough to be seen. Unobtrusive, yet convey the message.

1920*1080P HD LCD VIDEO CAR DASH VEHICLE RECORDER SPORT CAMERA VIDEO CAR CAMERA CCTV IN CAR DVR ACCIDENT
Offered by YHHao
Price: 15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Short version, 1 July 2014
I bought two, one for the front, one for the rear: of the car. These work. Kinda. The battery life is very short. The menu is diabolical, you need to make it English instead of Russian for a start, in Russian! They looked sorta second hand when I got them. They do record but I have issues with everything. The good news, for the price, you can sell the cables and charger and just use them as dummy cameras. I will persevere, because I did get some fairly good images at one point.

Toshiba 16GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 16 GB
Toshiba 16GB MICRO SD MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 UHS-I 16 GB
Offered by Sunwood-UK
Price: 6.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage, 1 July 2014
These little memory cards seem to store up to 16GB of data. Job done. I guess they do it well being Class 10 and UHS-I but who knows?

1 x CCTV In Operation for Accident and Security Purposes Window Sticker-200mm x 87mm-CCTV Sign-Van,Lorry,Truck,Taxi,Bus,Mini Cab,Minicab
Offered by Platinum Place
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars The only one, 1 July 2014
I bought two in car HD CCTV cameras. The sticker above makes it clear why. Apparently, you are not obliged by law in the UK to display any warning that CCTV is recording, but hey, I would rather other motorists were more careful than win a lawsuit following a collision (that is why I bought the cameras!)

CCTV IN OPERATION SIGN - X5 WINDOW STICKERS 100x75mm
CCTV IN OPERATION SIGN - X5 WINDOW STICKERS 100x75mm
Offered by UK PRINT SHOP
Price: 3.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the sticker, 1 July 2014
I bought these to put in my car after I bought two in car CCTV cameras , because I thought you would have to warn others that you had such. Now I know that you do not need them to video record from a car legally in the UK, I simply peeled them off and binned them. They left no discernible residue. Sweet.

Sennheiser MX 365 In-Ear Portable Media Players Headphones - Blue
Sennheiser MX 365 In-Ear Portable Media Players Headphones - Blue
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Right price.. excellent quality!, 22 Jun 2014
I have used dozens of in-ear headphones with many devices. Some phones have cost me 50+ and some less than 5. These are brilliant quality for 15. These headphones are keepers!
I use them for BlinkBox, fm and digital radio, mp3.. Great balanced sound!
I love them :)

MOOKA Genuine Leather Side Flip Wallet Case for Sony Xperia Z L36h in Black
MOOKA Genuine Leather Side Flip Wallet Case for Sony Xperia Z L36h in Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, lovely, lovely!, 15 May 2014
I kid thee not. This is beyond doubt the nicest phone case I ever did buy!
It is not cheap but I am so happy with it!
The leather, the stitching, the exterior, the interior: QUALITY!
If you have an Xperia Z - get this case!
Sorry for all the ! but I am sincere... only an idiot would not love this case!!!!
And no magnets to frick your phone's compass :)

Rizla Blue Rolling Paper
Rizla Blue Rolling Paper
Offered by Top Online Store
Price: 13.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Rizla Blue Rolling Paper
My local store charges 40p for a pack.
These are less than half the price.
Keep them dry and you may save a few quid, rather than buy them a packet at a time :)

Black Leather Flip Case for Sony Xperia Z1 with Screen Protector and Cleaning Cloth
Offered by accessories-4-mobiles
Price: 4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong phone, 15 May 2014
I bought this, as I have an Xperia Z.
Wrong! It only fits the Z1, not the Z nor the Z2.
Seems sufficient for purpose for a Z1 but does not fit my phone.

Daylight Lamp Power Saving 9w E14 6500k Spiral Light Bulb x 10
Daylight Lamp Power Saving 9w E14 6500k Spiral Light Bulb x 10
Offered by What Watt?
Price: 29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars White, 15 May 2014
These lamps (bulbs) are whiter but no brighter than the equivalent low K versions.
It takes time for your head to get around, unless you are a photographer.
The colour is more white than yellow but the brightness is the same.
I bought 10 of them for my Mum as a birthday present and she is well happy.
Personally, I would 'watt up' (lol) as well as switch to 6500k lamps if you think your current lighting scheme is dim.
Maybe try white LED's?