Profile for DS > Reviews

Content by DS

DS

Orzly® - 2.5D Pro-Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Oneplus 3 / Oneplus THREE (2016 Model / Dual SIM Version) - Full Cover Screen Guard
Offered by G-Hub

2.0 out of 5 stars One plus three tempered glass, 9 July 2016
One of the worst tempered glass I have ever used.
It constantly comes off as there is only adhesives rounds the bezel parts of the tempered glass. Since the side bezels have very little adhesives on them, the glass easily pops off from the sides too often and I gave up with it.

I thought the high reviews would mean it would be good, but looks like I was completly mistaken.

Swivel desk chair executive office chair black ergonomic padded Computer PC chairs adjustable height armchair +OTHER MODELS ...
Offered by DEUBA e.K._1

5.0 out of 5 stars What a chair, 8 Sept. 2015
Words can't describe how comfortable this chair is. After looking at reviews on Amazon, they put me off buying it. Many claimed it to be uncomfortable but for £70 which I spent I find this chair to be a charm.

The back support at the top and button are what make this chair so comfortable and keep you sitting with a good posture. For someone who is 6 ft tall like me, besides the head rest which seems a bit low, the design is excellently executed.

The look of the chair is just amazing, the stitching along the side of the chair makes it feel very premium.

The quality of the material is very nice and smooth. The cushioning on the bottom and back are very soft. The strip of net/fabric material is good for circultion, but if you, like me, sit on one of your feet while sitting the netting/fabric material down the middle can be quite rough and unpleasant when it rubs against your skin.

The chair is very sturdy, not a bit of a slant on the chair or even a creak while I sit with the chair tilted, and I weigh 80kg.

The instruction however seem to be made by a 6 year old. It would be nice if it had some writing or even a sheet of paper with the actual size of the screw or washer (ring) drawn on it to help compare and see if you have picked up the right thing. However it took about 30 minutes to finish.

For a parcel to come from somewhere in England to Aberdeen normally takes about 5 days, however DPD (the courier) somehow managed to bring it from Germany in the same time period. So hats of to DPD for the speed they delivered it.

Overall I think this is a great chair however I wish there was a way to lock the amount of tilt the chair has, but besides that this chair is excellent.

Pentel Ain Stein pencil Lead - 0.5 mm - HB - C275 - HBO or 40 Leads
Pentel Ain Stein pencil Lead - 0.5 mm - HB - C275 - HBO or 40 Leads
Offered by LPC Stationers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 8 Sept. 2015
It does what its supposed to..its lead.
The lead quality is actually quite strong and having thrown the case around the house it still keeps the leads in good condition.

So I'm happy with this purchase :)

Diztronic Flexible TPU Case for OnePlus One - Matte Blue
Diztronic Flexible TPU Case for OnePlus One - Matte Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 2 Sept. 2015
I bought this case a year ago and it has been one of my best purchases. Even after a year it hasn't shown a single signs of wear and has helped tremendously keep my phone in mint condition.

I would recommend this case to anyone

Casio Edifice Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EFR-527D-1AVUEF
Offered by New Fashion Jewelry & Watches

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this watch for myself and the moment I first saw it I knew it was a good buy. The watch isn't took heavy nor does it feel to light and cheaply made. The metal on it feels sturdy but the clasp seems to scratch very easily. Not a big issue as you don't look there very often.

Feels and looks like it's worth more than £50
Also it's doesn't have a blueish colour as shown on the image, it's black and quite shiny. Overall great buy!