Profile for fiona s > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Secret Sister
My Secret Sister

4.0 out of 5 stars An emotional, heart wrenching read, 26 Sep 2014
This review is from: My Secret Sister (Kindle Edition)
This book takes you on a roller coaster of emotions. A heart warming ending that leaves you sad for all that was lost, but happy for what has been found. Great book, from start to finish.

24 Classy Theme Christmas Backing Papers for Card making A5 - Gold/Cream Design
24 Classy Theme Christmas Backing Papers for Card making A5 - Gold/Cream Design
Offered by Gregory Crafts & Gifts

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, nice mixture of designs, 1 Dec 2013
I make all my own cards so these are great. I think these would be better in A4 size as I have ended up with quite a bit of waste but I suppose it depends on what size cards you are decorating. Some of the designs aren't great when your wanting to just use strips of the paper, it is hard to find a suitable place to cut without cutting the design in half but on the whole I am happy with the quality, designs and variety of the pack

Girls Sterling Silver Heart Ring
Girls Sterling Silver Heart Ring
Offered by Scarlet Dragonfly

4.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, good quality but very small, 1 Dec 2013
This is a lovely ring, ideal for a child's first ring but it is tiny in size. I brought it for my daughter who is 11 but there is no way it is going to fit so it will now be a gift for my 6 year old niece. Good value.

Valentino Alto / Tenor Saxophone Neck Cork
Valentino Alto / Tenor Saxophone Neck Cork
Offered by Karacha Music

4.0 out of 5 stars Good alternative to cork, 21 Oct 2013
Easy to use although instructions would have been useful just as a guide. You just cut it down to size and stick it on.

Business Card Holder (BCH5) - Excellent Quality Business Card Case
Business Card Holder (BCH5) - Excellent Quality Business Card Case

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks better on here than in reality, 19 Dec 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my partner as he has just got his first set of business cards and i have to say that i am very disappointed with the product.
In the photo it looks smart but in reality it is cheap looking and the packaging was flimsy and broken on arrival which i do accept could have happened in transit but sufficient padding could have prevented this.
Whilst the product is fit for purpose and i will still give it as a gift i do not think it is worth the money i paid for it.

Wii Party
Wii Party
Offered by Turbotrance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game for all the family, 5 Dec 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii Party (Video Game)
This is one of our family's favourite wii games, it is one that appeals to adults and kids and that we can all play together.
The variety of different games are on the whole great there are a few we don;t like but that's down to personal choice and you can play on your own or in a group.
We have certainly got our money's worth out of this game.

Cooking Mama World: Hobbies and Fun (Nintendo DS)
Cooking Mama World: Hobbies and Fun (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Renaissance

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 23 Nov 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My 10 year old niece loves this game and has had many hours of fun on it, she likes the variety of games on it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and soft to the touch, 23 Nov 2011
Lovely material, nice and warm and looks good, only complaint from my boyfriend is that he would have liked it to be a bit longer as it only just comes to the knee.

Original Instant Life Starter Kit
Original Instant Life Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun ideal for first time "pet", 23 Nov 2011
We all enjoyed these funny little creatures and found them quite amusing, very interesting to watch and is great when they start reproducing and you have these very tiny little ones. Ideal if you cannot have normal pets, hours of fun and cheap to keep.

Hugo Boss Dark Blue 75ml EDT
Hugo Boss Dark Blue 75ml EDT
Offered by Fragrancia

4.0 out of 5 stars Smells gorgeous, 23 Nov 2011
Nice looking bottle and does smell very nice. Only down side is that the bottle does not travel too well and we lost a lot of aftershave when transporting the bottle, so make sure you keep it upright and secure during transit

Page: 1 | 2