Profile for MissBeaumont > Reviews

Content by MissBeaumont

MissBeaumont (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
My 1st JCB (Trucks/Diggers/Bulldozers) - Fun Foiled Stickers (Reuseable)
My 1st JCB (Trucks/Diggers/Bulldozers) - Fun Foiled Stickers (Reuseable)
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 0.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gift, 9 Jun 2012
These were a bargain. We've been using them on art work, homemade cards and around the bedroom. Really happy with these as they were a great little "surprise treat" for our Son one morning when the Postman arrived. They're well made too and I'd happily recommend them. Probably good for party bags too?

Explora Active Sipper Cup 2 Years (Green)
Explora Active Sipper Cup 2 Years (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 9 Jun 2012
My Son loves drinking out of these and they're absolutely perfect for him. He was 18 months old when we purchased the first one and all I could think was "finally - a drinking cup he's happy with! (We've tried a few!) We've since bought another one for spare. They're also really easy to clean too, unlike some we've tried. Would definately recommend.

Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Tweezerman Neon Pink Slant Tweezers
Price: 16.45

2.0 out of 5 stars They're ok, just not as great as I'd hoped..., 9 Jun 2012
I purchased these after reading some pretty good reviews, but at 16 they seem a bit pricey. I know you get what you pay for, but the pair I bought from Boots (much MUCH cheaper) a while ago were just a good. Would recommend them as they do the trick, and they're well made, but the price seems a tad high.

Sesame Street Lets Rock Elmo Toy
Sesame Street Lets Rock Elmo Toy
Offered by Appods
Price: 23.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 9 Jun 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I ordered this as a treat for my Son (who's 22 months) after reading the reviews and thinking it looked rather cute and a lot of fun. Upon arival it didn't work at all, even though it "comes with batteries", I then had to purchase new ones. The new batteries worked for about an hour, but in this time the toy wasn't very interesting and didn't do very much (there's about five or six short songs). It's clever how it works, but not overly impressive after a short while and my Son wasn't too fussed either, no matter how much I tried to be enthusiastic. After a short while, the music would "cut out", and overall it appeared broken and not working well. I rarely return things, but this was boxed up again and went straight back.

Chicco 10 cm Johnny Coupe Remote Control Illuminating Toy
Chicco 10 cm Johnny Coupe Remote Control Illuminating Toy
Price: 18.74

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little car..., 8 Jan 2012
A great little remote control car, which works perfectly on our carpets, wooden floors and also the tiles in the kitchen (we've tested him everywhere).

It's super easy to control, well built and looks very sweet. We would highly recommend this little car, as I'm sure children of all ages will enjoy it (although primarily, 18months - 4years?)

But it does require SEVEN batteries though...

PINTOY - Workbench
PINTOY - Workbench
Price: 56.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun!, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: PINTOY - Workbench (Toy)
I bought this for my 18month old for Christmas, there's lots of things to explore as he grows older and it's great for playtime with both his parents nearby. This doesn't overly "do" much (as one reviewer mentioned) but it doesn't really need to - it's perfect as it appears - an ideal construction toy, great for a growing mind and a great table/workbench to do things on.

In summary, we're very very pleased we bought it for him.

Plus it's also VERY well built, looks great and he loves the toy hammer, screwdriver etc etc and being a proper little workman. We're sure this toy will last him for many many years as his imaginating grows. We would highly recommend.

Trade Mark Collections Jcb Backpack
Trade Mark Collections Jcb Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son loves it, 8 Jan 2012
Bought as a little treat for my Son when we go out. The backback is of ideal size and durability and looks great. We're very very happy with it, plus it arrived 22hrs after purchase, an Amazon record I think??

Sewing / Tailors Tape Measure 150cm - PINK
Sewing / Tailors Tape Measure 150cm - PINK
Offered by Neway247
Price: 0.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan 2012
Very quickly delivered, and the item is of good quality (as expected). I found it ideal for job and the item was very well priced. Would certainly recommend.

Velcro Stick On Tape 20mm x 1m White VEL60210
Velcro Stick On Tape 20mm x 1m White VEL60210
Price: 3.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan 2012
Super fast delivery, very easy to use, and the fabric blind is still hanging where I put it (thankfully)

So it's done as it needed to, and I'm very happy with it :o)

Thomas the Tank Engine Reversible Single Rotary Duvet Set
Thomas the Tank Engine Reversible Single Rotary Duvet Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift..., 8 Jan 2012
One of those reviews which is difficult, as no one really reports back that they didn't like their gift. However, I bought this for my little 3 year old Nephew, it arrived quickly, and looked very good quality once it arrived. Can't say much more than that...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11