Profile for Diana > Reviews

Content by Diana

Diana

Last Alive (The Edmonton Police Station Thrillers Book 3)
Last Alive (The Edmonton Police Station Thrillers Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 April 2013
Another good read from this writer, have read all the Edmonton books & look forward to reading more, couldn't put it down.

Breaking Bad Habits in Parrots
Breaking Bad Habits in Parrots
by Greg Glendell

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 April 2012
This book is ideal to all parrot owners, the information provided is well written & easy to follow and most important it really does work, I had a few problems which I would like to point was not my African Fault but mine, this book some taught me how to deal with this and put me on the right track, would highly recommend this book.

Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Offered by PANAAZ FASHION

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Feb. 2012
I purchased this for my husband, not only is it very good it's now a very safe way of protecting your credit or bank card details from being scammed. Could save you a lot of hassle and a load of money too. Would highly recommend it, with the times we now live in.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Feb. 2012
My father in law loved and remembers when it was on the tv, so I purchased these as a gift, great price.

5m Gold PC speaker, Headphone, 3.5mm Stereo Jack extension lead.
5m Gold PC speaker, Headphone, 3.5mm Stereo Jack extension lead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 16 Feb. 2012
I purchased this for my husband, and his words are it does the job perfect, so can't really say or add anymore.

Bringing Down The House [DVD] [2003]
Bringing Down The House [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Steve Martin
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 16 Feb. 2012
Although it's not a recent film, we watched this on a cold night while on vacation, it was one of the funniest films I have seen in a long time, can't remember laughing so much in ages, Steve Martin's dance moves are something else, don't want to say to much as I don't wish to spoil it. Great cast, fantastic film.

Jacob's Ladder (Stone & Randall Book 1)
Jacob's Ladder (Stone & Randall Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Dec. 2011
I really enjoyed this book and can't wait for the follow up, however some of the passages was repeated which was confusing, the proof reading needs to be addressed but it didn't put me off the story line which was excellent. I have read a lot of this author's books and have never been disappointed, a good easy read, even though the subject of the book is a little graphic but that doesn't deter me from buying another of Tim Ellis books.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Nov. 2011
For it's price don't think you could get better. It's really does the job and it's not to heavy either so easy to carry and keep iPad safe.

The Flesh is Weak (Parish & Richards Book 3)
The Flesh is Weak (Parish & Richards Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 7 Sept. 2011
I have read the 2 other books of Parish and Richards, although some people's comments on these are of not being well written etc, I found them to be easy to read, the content of the subject can be hard but the relationship of Parish and Richards is very entertaining, I enjoyed all 3 and found the it hard to put down, well done Tim you got me to enjoy reading again, hope that another book containing these 2 will be available soon, in the mean time will have to read another of yours, thank you.