Profile for Rachel Fish > Reviews

Rachel Fish

My Father, The Assassin
My Father, The Assassin

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you have to read!, 17 July 2014
Love this! A book with everything: adventure, love, crime and another one to follow! I had goosebumps on the last few pages.

Outward Hound Carrier Front, Small, Black
Outward Hound Carrier Front, Small, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my puppy, 24 May 2014
After looking at reviews for this kind of carrier I bought this one to take my Bichon x Yorkie puppy with me everywhere before she had had her vaccinations. It was great for both of us and still gets used occasionally now she is older.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 24 May 2014
I'm a bit of a neat freak and thought I was a good declutterer ...... And then I read this book.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy so far, 23 May 2014
I was unsure about buying a non apple charger but this had good reviews and I was very pleased when it was delivered quickly and worked! In my opinion it is very good quality and can see no reason why it won't be as good as the apple one for a lot less.

Puppy Training: Owner's Week-By-Week Training Guide (Training Book Series)
Puppy Training: Owner's Week-By-Week Training Guide (Training Book Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book just wish I had found it sooner., 23 May 2014
I bought this on kindle so have it on my phone with me to refer to at any time. The book is everything I expected and I have a very well behaved little puppy! She is now 15 weeks old and I bought this when she was 11 weeks. She had already learnt some of the earlier lessons but this book has very clear, simple ways of teaching your puppy so having it from the day you take your puppy home would be ideal. The going to school lesson is ingenious and she just loves her school times!