Profile for Si > Reviews

Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m
Pure OFC HQ 2 x RCA Phono Plugs to Plugs Stereo Audio Cable Gold 5m
Offered by kenable_ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Eactly what was required, 17 Aug 2013
Purchased these as a replacement for other audio cables which were causing signal issues. These fixed all the problems I was having and now I can enjoy good quality audio!

10m TRIPLE RCA Cable - Premium Quality / 24k Gold / Male to Male / Left & Right Audio & Video / Stereo / 3RCA / 3xRCA
Offered by World of Data Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Signal, 17 Aug 2013
I was using this to send audio signals to the other side of my room, however by the time the signal had travelled down the length of the cable it had become distorted.

I therefore decided to invest in something similar to the listing below:

HQ - HQSS3458/1.5 - Professional 3.5 mm Stereo Plug - 2 x Phono (Left + Right) - 1.5 M

The one I bought was 5m instead of 1.5m, this product performs without any loss of signal.

SainSmart UNO R3 Starter Kit With 19 Basic Arduino Tutorial Projects (Download Available in the description) for Beginners (1602 LCD & Prototype Shield & hc-sc04 included)
Offered by Barsoom.eu

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a beginner, 17 Aug 2013
I bought that as an introduction to myself into the world of Arduino. It has an array of components which I'm sure I shall find use for, but in less than 10 minutes I had already assembled a small light display.

The reason I rate this 4/5 stars is because after receiving the product I checked on their website to find the tutorial documentation which was advertised on the Amazon page and it seems that it no longer exists. However there are plenty of other free beginner tutorials on the internet which I was able to learn from.

The Little Book Of Buddhism
The Little Book Of Buddhism

1.0 out of 5 stars Certainly not for Kindle, 17 Aug 2013
Well well, I can only speak for the Kindle version here but;

This, is terrible. There are at most 30 words on each page, right slap bang in the top centre. I was able to read the first few pages, wondering if these were just quick preface pages but fairly soon I realised this went on for the entire book and I decided to stop reading.

It may be a good book for learning about Buddhism, I really don't know, but I would advise against purchasing this for Kindle (Not that I am saying the physical copy of this book is any different, I really don't know)

Empty Gelatine Capsules Clear Size 00 Pack of 200
Empty Gelatine Capsules Clear Size 00 Pack of 200
Offered by The Alchemists Apothecary

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfecto, 17 Aug 2013
Not much to say about such a simple product. Gets the job done and is well priced!

Just make sure you know the difference between the sizes!

Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black
Rii 2.4GHz Wireless Mini PC Keyboard Touchpad V2 Black
Offered by JOY Mó8-28 days shipping

5.0 out of 5 stars So good I bought 2!, 17 Aug 2013
I originally bought one of these at the beginning of this year and used it only a little because I realised that actually I had very little need of it. Recently however I've began to play around with micro-computing such as the Raspberry Pi and realised that this keyboard would be perfect for the job....

Then I began the hunt to find where I had the left my original one, after several days searching I found nothing. But I was impressed with the quality the first time around and due to it being so well priced I decided why not buy another.

So now I have two of these keyboards and they work just as expected, having the mouse and keyboard in one unit is very handy especially with the blue-tooth dongle being so small, it makes interfacing with any type of computer a breeze.

I'm trying to find things to complain about but really it's functions perfectly for the simple jobs it has to do. Perhaps the keyboard is a little difficult to type quickly on, but then again you're purchasing a mini keyboard so that's surely to be expected. It's certainly easier than any of the pre-touchscreen mobile phones I'm sure you've all used.

Buy this!

Political World Map - Giant Poster - New
Political World Map - Giant Poster - New
Offered by Close Up

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful for that wasted space, 17 Aug 2013
I recently cleared my room and decided that this one wall was lacking any sort of depth. I thought a large world map would be perfect for using up this space. Received the map and it looks the part, fits well onto the wall and compliments the previously wasted space.

My reason for giving this only 4 out 5 stars is that the size isn't as advertised. It was advertised as "100cm x 140cm" however the one I received is only 91cm x 61cm. I won't be asking for a return/refund though as this size suits the space quite nicely(That doesn't mean I'm not going to write to them asking to give the proper dimensions).

Stanley 810813 Sport Quickslide Knife with Blades
Stanley 810813 Sport Quickslide Knife with Blades
Offered by Tool and Fix

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Useful, 2 Oct 2012
When I ordered this knife I wasn't sure what to think. I found 2 reviews on the internet for it, which had me concerned. But after having it for 4 days now I can't explain why there is such little content.

The knife is VERY sturdy, feels like it was built to last. The two blades have a strong lock meaning that your cuts are as accurate as you are and not affected by the build of the knife. The double bladed feature is really great, one of the reasons I got it was to reduce the amount of tools I had to carry.

The main blade is 2.8 inches and the Stanley blade is the standard Stanley blade. I would HIGHLY recommend this knife if you need something designed for opening packages or cutting similar materials such as cardboard, paper, thin wood, wire and such.

A very useful tool.

Icy Box IB-223StU+B External Enclosure for 2.5 inch SATA HDD with Smart AP Software and Protection Sleeve

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a friend, considered keeping it., 23 Sep 2012
A friend of mines laptop had fried its motherboard and she needed to access her data.

Who does she turn to? Yes, I had the pressure of not loosing it all.

As I did with two old PS3's I decided the best way would be to get an external enclosure for the drive. Having bought 2 of these before I knew what to look for.

However....

I came across the enclosure and became very interested as it was fairly cheap and promised a lot. Without a second thought I bought it.

As soon as I got the drive enclosure I was very impressed. The other ones I had bought previously were cheap and nasty. This on the other hand was very nice, the plastic wasn't the best but the shape and style were nice. As well as this it came with a rubber case that would fit onto the enclosure making it feel much stronger. Which is great because these devices are usually quite fragile.

I quickly installed the new drive and everything worked perfectly. I handed it over to hear and have only heard praises since.

If your looking for an external enclosure for a 2.5 inch hard drive, I would strongly recommend this one!

Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive
Transcend 16GB JetFlash 700 Super Speed USB 3.0 Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheapdrive, 23 Sep 2012
I work in a workshop where I spend a large amount of time fixing computers. For this I use all sorts of tools, not just physical tools like screwdrivers but also software tools.

To do this I requite large, portable storage space. When I saw how cheap 16GB of USB3 connected flash memory was I had to buy this.

I have only used it for my job and so far its performing very well. A friend of mine has had several USB3.0 flash drives and he said all of them after a few weeks wiped themselves of data. I've had this one for 2.5 weeks now and all the data remains intact even with daily use.

I would recommend this drive if you just need something to transport data and use while your on the move. I would NOT use this as any form of backup for that I would suggest a USB3 external HDD.

Page: 1 | 2