Profile for Marian > Reviews

Content by Marian

Marian

Page: 1 | 2
Suma Collection. Plush Soft Toy Black Bat. 18cm.
Suma Collection. Plush Soft Toy Black Bat. 18cm.
Offered by Crackers Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars For batman fan, 24 April 2014
My granddaughter got me to order this for her batman fan boyfriend who had to go into hospital for an operation. He took it with him as a good luck talisman and was delighted with it. Bigger than we expected.

Haws 5-Litre Long-Reach Watering Can
Haws 5-Litre Long-Reach Watering Can
Offered by Westhalls

5.0 out of 5 stars Well balanced watering can, 24 April 2014
Saw this in our local garden centre and liked it - found it on here for £5 cheaper - like to support shops but £5 is a lot. Very pleased with the reach and ease of using this can. Good fine sprinkler .

Natural Cotton Rope Tiebacks x Pair
Natural Cotton Rope Tiebacks x Pair
Offered by M & J Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 April 2014
I was very pleased with these tie backs which are a lovely cream colour - however they were bigger than I expected and instead of using them for my shower curtains as planned they are on the landing. Would recommend really checking sizes before ordering.

Wenko 1201633100 Ironing Board Cover Air Comfort Xl - 4 mm Comfort Padding, Cotton, XL - 140 x 45 cm, Blue-White

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fit, 17 April 2014
I have a good sized ironing board and found most covers not long enough - however this is thick and plenty big enough a good buy

Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Shower Hose Washers (x10)
Offered by Trade Supplies-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Shower Hose Washers (x10) (Misc.)
Wanted to replace a lost washer and they did the job well. What else can I say? They did the ob

Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Double
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Good finish but smelly, 17 April 2014
I have bought feather and down products before, but never had an animal type smell. This really ponged to start with, I hung it on the linen line for a day and then over the banister until the smell went away before using it. However I am really pleased with now.

Morphy Richards Accents 48738 Slow Cooker 3.5 Litres - Black
Morphy Richards Accents 48738 Slow Cooker 3.5 Litres - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had it before, 17 April 2014
I had been recommend a slow cooker by family and friends but was reluctant, but after reading reviews on Amazon I choose this. No regrets, really thrilled with what I can do with it. At the same time I bought 'Slow Cooking' properly explained by Dianne Page -I found it a great help. Would recommend both for someone new to slow cooking.

Little Peter's Railway the Picnic
Little Peter's Railway the Picnic
by Christopher G.C. Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely by Grandson, 15 Feb 2014
My five year old grandson, loves these books as he is a great steam train enthusiast. Makes a nice change from Thomas!

1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Slim Glasses Case with Tab Fastener (4309 17) - Purple
Offered by Smiths of Sevenoaks

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, feels good., 15 Feb 2014
It was exactly what I was looking for, lovely colour - very practical - and easy to slid in my handbag.

20 Solid Green Rustic Bistro Dinner Candles (18cm x 2cm)
20 Solid Green Rustic Bistro Dinner Candles (18cm x 2cm)
Offered by White Candle Company

3.0 out of 5 stars Good colour, 7 Feb 2014
Good solid colour, but a bit snap and crackle when they are burning. Some even went out. But as they were low cost I can't complain.

Page: 1 | 2