Profile for Judith Hall > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Clothes Airer, Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Clothes Airer, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Its great - sturdy and sturdy - wonderful, 21 July 2014
Bought a cheaper one from Homebase a while back and it just doesnt come up to the same standard as the Minky ones - I'll never learn!

Its great - sturdy and sturdy - wonderful!

HOBBIT GATEWAY (THE MAGICAL DOORWAY) IDEAL FOR GARDENS AND BOTTOM OF TREES - GARDEN ORNAMENT
Offered by That Internet Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so cute - we made a little pretend ..., 21 July 2014
This is so cute - we made a little pretend house out of stones and put a door on it - the children are mesmerised as to where it came from!

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones - Black
Offered by West Audio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice earphones and really comfy - wear them to listen ..., 21 July 2014
Nice earphones and really comfy - wear them to listen to relaxing music whilst falling asleep and they really stay in.

QUALITY STORAGE CHEST BAG BOX - Breathable & Moth Proof - Fits UNDERBED
QUALITY STORAGE CHEST BAG BOX - Breathable & Moth Proof - Fits UNDERBED
Offered by Hangerworld

2.0 out of 5 stars The plastic split as I was opening it up! ..., 21 July 2014
The plastic split as I was opening it up! Ha ha - serves me right for not reading the reviews. Still put a duvet in it, but just has a big hole in it. I should have contacted the seller to be fair (which I didnt) - so I cannot comment on customer service, just the product.

Birkenstock Women's Madrid 97 UK153 Pearl White Slides Sandal 5 UK 38 EU
Birkenstock Women's Madrid 97 UK153 Pearl White Slides Sandal 5 UK 38 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pair of Birkys for me, 21 July 2014
I have so many pairs of these I could open a shop - love them, nice fit and very comfy as always

SAFE&EASY UNIVERSAL HOLDALL, HOLDER for Car Backseat Headrest Mount - FOR DVD IPAD TABLET LAPTOP SMARTPHONE
Offered by Happyfrog2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a winner for me Im afraid., 21 July 2014
Bought these a few weeks ago - glued the strips on as instructed - after two days in the car the TVs were on the floor - and kept falling off.

Now in the bin!

Its a shame as its a good idea - just needs some working on for DVD players I think.

Leila and the Little Folk
Leila and the Little Folk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little game, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Leila and the Little Folk (App)
Fantastic little game - my 7 year old love it too. Really nice graphics and nice touches throughout.

NEW SHOE STAND STORAGE RACK ORGANISER SHELVES 7 TIER 21 PAIRS &10 Tier 30 PAIRS (21 Pairs Shoe Rack)
Offered by Saving world

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed my wardrobe - wish I had bought this years ago!, 21 July 2014
Just brilliant - I originally had two bamboo wooden shoes racks at the front of my wardrobe (its a built in one) but it was a nightmare - this arrived today and it fits just perfectly into the end of my wardrobe - Ive managed to put over 21 shoes on there (by doubling up on some ballet pumps etc) and have put 4 pairs of long boots on the top.

I love it so much, im buying another one to put at the other end! Just need to buy some more shoes to completely fill it up now!!

Its is made of plastic with metal bars for the shoes to go on - I found it totally sturdy enough for the job in hand and much better than the flimsy bamboo ones I already had.

The Husband's Secret
The Husband's Secret

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 13 Dec 2013
Chose this for our book club. Not my normal type of book - I normally read forensic murders or lee child but I have to say I loved it.

Second Son: (Jack Reacher Short Story) (Kindle Single) (Jack Reacher Short Stories)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but only short so not much to it, 26 Oct 2013
Finished too quickly!
Not sure whether his perceptions as a 13 year old boy would seriously be taken seriously by military police x

Page: 1 | 2 | 3