Profile for Andrew > Reviews

Content by Andrew

Andrew "drew" (Doncaster South Yorks)

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic TX-L32S10 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Panasonic TX-L32S10 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely TV, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift for someone. I've had no reports of any problems. I've seen it switched on a couple of times and the sound quality appeared to be much better than my Sony Bravia.

Under Doorbell or Below Knocker - No Cold Callers,Salesman Calling Warning House Sticker-Self Adhesive Vinyl Door Bell Sign
Offered by Platinum Place (UK Manufacturer & Seller)

5.0 out of 5 stars IDEAL, 19 Mar. 2014
Perfect size to fit on the door frame under the bell. Its saved me from the daily unwanted visitors, but there's always the odd person who can't read or understand the message.

Sony Bravia KDL32V5500U 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview
Sony Bravia KDL32V5500U 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD TV with Freeview

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 19 Mar. 2014
A nice tv, but sound quality is dissapointing. Takes a while to warm up but once switched on the picture quality is good.
I recommend an aditional sound bar to improve the sound output.

T-Mobile PAYG SIM including £5 credit
T-Mobile PAYG SIM including £5 credit

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Mar. 2014
How do they do it? More credit than the cost of the sim on its own. It got an old phone up and running again.

Pestbye Rat And Mouse Deterrent 4000 For Lofts And Garages
Pestbye Rat And Mouse Deterrent 4000 For Lofts And Garages
Offered by Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Done the job, 19 Mar. 2014
I had a problem with mice in my garage.I've laid traps and poison but they still kept coming back.
This clever device got rid of them within a couple of days, and no sign of them for months!
Excellent.I highly recommend this product !!!

iPad Mini Case, TeckNet® Slim Fit Smart Case PU Leather Cover With Stand For Apple iPad Mini 3, Min 2 and Mini 1, Included Screen Protector
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Nov. 2012
This is a great value cover for my ipad2. I'm not a show person, and couldn't give a toss
whether it's 'cool looking'or not. It serves a purpose, which is to protect my ipad while in transit and acts as a stand. The screen protectors (included) are a bonus.
The ipad 2 fits perfectly inside providing you don't have any other covers/casing.
Would highly recommend as a protective cover.

Casio G-Shock Men's Digital Watch with Black Resin Strap G-2900F-1VER
Casio G-Shock Men's Digital Watch with Black Resin Strap G-2900F-1VER

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Watch, 16 Aug. 2012
A good watch. Keeps the time perfectly.
Lots of extra features that I don't use or need, but is capable of handling cold water at depth and timing a dive.

HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)
HP Deskjet 1050A All-in-One Printer (Print, Scan, Copy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great printer for the price, 16 Aug. 2012
I purchased this printer as a replacement for a 10 year old Lexmark which was costing a fortune in replacement ink cartridges.
I read a few negative reports on this one before deciding to buy, and am pleased that I ignored them!
It's a great printer for the price, and does the job for me perfectly. Much faster at printing than my Lexmark ever was, and the ink cartriges are far cheaper. In fact the price of the HP 1050a was cheaper than replacing two new ink cartridges for my old printer.
So in reality, I could buy a new HP 1050a every time I need to refill the ink rather than buy new cartriges for my old Lexmark!
It was so easy to install, took a matter of minutes.
For the price that I paid I am more than happy with my purchase and would recommend this printer.
I am not a heavy user, and don't need to print large amounts, but so far this piece of kit is working well for me.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Stereo Audio Cable 3m Lead
Offered by UMEU

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 27 Nov. 2009
This cable has saved me a fortune.
I bought it to connect my Ipod to my old hi fi system. It has saved me buying a docking station, and now don't have to throw away a very good hi fi.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2013 7:41 PM BST

Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation
Apple iPod Touch 32GB 2nd Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars MY BEST PURCHASE EVER, 27 Mar. 2009
BUY ONE!!!

This must be one of the best purchases I have ever made.
An essential piece of kit!
I wish I was on commission, I could make a fortune on recommendations!!!

Page: 1 | 2