Profile for Kim Phillips > Reviews

Content by Kim Phillips

Kim Phillips

Bassetti The Original Hard Liquorice Sticks (box of 75)
Bassetti The Original Hard Liquorice Sticks (box of 75)
Offered by Tangerine Confectionery

5.0 out of 5 stars SO YUMMY!!!, 7 Jun. 2015
Amazing!!! These are SO YUMMY!!!! I'm afraid I find the sticks SO more-ish that it's great to buy such a big box (not that they last too long). Also, they're the boxes I used to see in the sweetie shops when I was a kid - ah, such lovely memories! Hope everyone enjoys them as much as I do ... ENJOY!

Wahl 9655 Mains Rechargeable Clipper Titanium Black
Wahl 9655 Mains Rechargeable Clipper Titanium Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! It's great, 7 Jun. 2015
Brilliant! It's great, and, as its a light weight as well as mains free (or not, as you wish), am finding it easier to use than my last clippers. I'd have no problem recommending these to others. Thank you.

Mantras from Tibet : Medicine Buddha Mantra
Mantras from Tibet : Medicine Buddha Mantra
Offered by newagemusicstore

3.0 out of 5 stars unsure?, 6 Mar. 2013
I'm afraid I didn't like this Mantra's treatment as much as I did their 'Tara' one (My introduction to Sarva-Antah). I was disappointed at the sing-song produced here rather than an actual chanting of the Mantra. Also it would've been good to have 2 seperate tracks, one for the long mantra and one for the short instead of just one long track. I was left feeling a bit disappointed but perhaps it will grow on me over time? But, hey, that's just my opinion isn't it?

Visible Here and Now: The Buddha's Teachings on the Rewards of Spiritual Practice
by Ayya Khema

5.0 out of 5 stars Edifying read, 6 Mar. 2013
So much to learn from each page - I loved this book. I feel as if I'm there, like a 'fly-on-the-wall' listening to the teachings and advice. As ever Ayya Khema brings BuddhaDharma to life with her immense wisdom. The world would be such a richer place if we each had a little of her compassion. I'm constantly learning from this book and it's going to be one to keep dipping into again and again.

Be an Island: The Buddhist Practice of Inner Peace
Be an Island: The Buddhist Practice of Inner Peace
by Ayya Khema

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful read, 6 Mar. 2013
As always Ayya Khema's book is wonderful and easy reading. I always find her warmth comes through and I never fail to learn from her. It's a great book!

Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoe EU 41
Cotton Sole Kung Fu Shoe EU 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service!!, 20 Oct. 2011
Many thanks for your prompt delivery. I am very pleased with the Kung Fu slippers and would not hesitate to buy from you again in the future. Excellent service, thanks!!

Cimac Martial Arts Kung fu Slippers RRP £10.00, 7 uk [Apparel]
Cimac Martial Arts Kung fu Slippers RRP £10.00, 7 uk [Apparel]
Offered by Martial Art Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 20 Oct. 2011
Many thanks, i am very pleased with my purchase and would not hesitate to buy from you in the future!