Profile for Miss S > Reviews

Belly Belt
Offered by Baby Lurve
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really useful, 15 May 2014
This review is from: Belly Belt (Apparel)
I bought these so I could continue to wear my own trousers throughout pregnancy and have found them really useful. Much cheaper than buying maternity trousers.

Maternity Belly Band - White - Size 1 By The Pretty Company
Maternity Belly Band - White - Size 1 By The Pretty Company
Offered by the pretty company
Price: 16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for covering top of trousers, 15 May 2014
Being too small for maternity trousers but too big for my own trousers I bought this band so I could continue to wear my own trousers unfastened. It wont keep you trousers up but it will cover open zips and buttons. (I used a hair bobble around the button and through the button hole to keep my trousers closed.)

Nioxin System 1-Scalp Therapy & Cleanser (Normal to Thin-Looking) Power Pack Duo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for giving thin hair a boost, 24 May 2013
I bought this set after trialing the full system kit. Although its expensive it did leave my hair feeling really clean and looking very shiny. I think you would probably have to use the system for a long time to see any noticeable results but I did experience less breakages during styling and brushing and so would recommend it.

OPI Nail Envy Matte Strength 15 ml
OPI Nail Envy Matte Strength 15 ml
Offered by Best-Beauty Products
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely nails, 24 May 2013
I would highly recommend this product. I have been using it for the last 2 years and feel it has really improved the condition of my nails. It makes them look instantly better. I don’t apply it as frequently as the manufacturer suggests. I apply 3 thin coats at least once a week. I love the way my nails look when it is on. They don’t look like I am wearing polish – just really groomed and neat. A great product.

OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
OPI Natural Nail Strengthener ~MATTE NAIL ENVY ~15ml
Offered by Best-Beauty Products
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 May 2013
I would highly recommend this product. I have been using it for the last 2 years and feel it has really improved the condition of my nails. I don’t apply it as frequently as the manufacturer suggests. I apply 3 thin coats at least once a week. I love the way my nails look when it is on. They don’t look like I am wearing polish – just really groomed and neat. A great product.

Noel
Noel
Price: 7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas CD, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Noel (Audio CD)
A lovely, non cheesy, Christmas CD for times when something a little more relaxed is needed. Won't liven up a Christmas party but really lovely to have on during meals. A real classic to keep for years to come.

Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
Kitchen: Recipes from the Heart of the Home
by Nigella Lawson
Price: 13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen, 24 May 2013
I love this book. The recipes are clear and simple and written in Nigelas warm and friendly style. Brilliant comfort food.

Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey
by Rick Stein
Price: 17.68

3.0 out of 5 stars Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey, 24 May 2013
This is an interesting cook book with loads of recipes. I enjoyed reading it but have not made many of the recipes in it as many require a long list of exotic ingredients.

Bill's Basics
Bill's Basics
by Bill Granger
Price: 17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bills Basics, 24 May 2013
This review is from: Bill's Basics (Hardcover)
We use this book every weekend to make lovely pancakes for breakfast. Many other delicious recipies too. Beautifully presented with lovely photos to aspire to.

Deluxe Padded Gel Saddle Bicycle Bike Seat Cover Lycra - Comfort for Cycle Riders
Offered by Super Sporty
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 May 2013
I bought this saddle cover to use in spin class and its great. Makes the bike a lot more comfortable.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3