Profile for fix > Reviews

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug
Dvd
Offered by Lovefilm UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars If it ain't broke don't fix it., 10 April 2014
It is undoubtedly a good film, but for a hobbit fan like me I just can't understand what all the changes to the plot were for, because they only detract from the overall enjoyability of the experience. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)
SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player - Black (SDMX18-008G-E46K)
Offered by iHD Lounge

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 29 Jun 2010
Well I got fed up of my old Samsung skipping every ten seconds and decided to go for this because it was such a large drop from its original price thinking that the full price was an indication that it must be good quality. In some respects it is, it is an incredible amount of space for the price, and the menu system is logical and sensible. However, the sound quality is bad, fuzzy and distant. Compared to this Sansa, (and this is using the earphones I always used with the Samsung) the Samsung was crystal clear. The mixing options don't help much either apart from making it a little louder. It's a massive shame, because everything else about the Sansa is good, but in my mind it's not worth the money and I wish I'd gone for a different player. I'll be getting a new one a soon as I can.