Profile for Philip Dalton > Reviews

The Real Shaving Co. Professional Formula Shave 2 Cream Sensitive
The Real Shaving Co. Professional Formula Shave 2 Cream Sensitive
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Shaving Cream, 22 Aug. 2013
RS Shaving Co shaving cream is very easy to use,a little amount goes a long way and it spreads very well,doesn't irritate either and smells quite nice too,the only trouble is I clicked on the 3-5 Day's free delivery option but was charged about £12 for delivery and that's why I don't shop with Amazon any more I've probably saved about £1000.

Secret of the Nexus (Order of the Nexus Book 1)
Secret of the Nexus (Order of the Nexus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very intriguing., 31 May 2013
Very good read, plenty of different stories going on to keep you guessing,you won't want to put it down,thrilling book.

The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)
The Armada Legacy (Ben Hope, Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good read., 16 May 2013
I enjoyed this book very much it had lots of twist and turns and kept me guessing right till the end.

I Couldn't Live Without Your Love
I Couldn't Live Without Your Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic, 16 May 2013
I've always loved this song it has a storey a melody and a harmony that's rare in songs these Days.

Deception Point
Deception Point

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating, 16 April 2013
This review is from: Deception Point (Kindle Edition)
I haven't finished reading this book yet I'm only 30% through finishing,but it is a very good read,the reason I bought this book is because I've read most of Dan Brown's books and like everyone of them,the detail is so good I could almost Imagine I were one of the characters in the story,and the storyline is very original.

Speedo Aqualap fingerwatch
Speedo Aqualap fingerwatch

1.0 out of 5 stars I thought it would last longer., 8 April 2013
This review is from: Speedo Aqualap fingerwatch (Watch)
I bought this finger watch in May 2012 I use it for counting laps while swimming so that I can concentrate on swimming technique,and I have to say that it has been a good aid easy to use and lightweight but unfortunately it has just stopped working the screen has frozen and it will not work,it's a shame because I miss not having to try and remember how many laps I've done.

The Da Vinci Code: (Robert Langdon Book 2)
The Da Vinci Code: (Robert Langdon Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting Book, 22 Feb. 2013
I'm new to the Author Dan Brown,the first of his books I read was the lost symbol and a friend of mine recommended The Da Vinci Code,which I found to be so good I couldn't put it down.

The Real Shaving Co. Shave Cream 100ml Sensitive Skin
The Real Shaving Co. Shave Cream 100ml Sensitive Skin

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've ever used., 31 Jan. 2013
I actually bought RS shaving cream for my Brother on line by mistake,it wasn't the shave cream he wanted so I kept it for myself and I'm glad I did because it's the best shave cream I've ever used,you don't need much of this cream to lather your face and it spreads very easy,and it's nice and thick,so it covers evenly too,and It doesn't make my face sore like other creams I've used,also I've used the face scrub and post shave soothing Balm as well and found them to be equally as good.

PANAMA JACK FEDRO MENS GREASED WATERPROOF NAPPA LEATHER BOOTS FUR LINING - BROWN (41)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't stop wearing them, 11 Jan. 2013
These boot are the most comfortable I have ever owned,they look and feel beautiful,and I would recommend them to anyone who wants smart casual boots.

aqua shere kayenne swim goggles
aqua shere kayenne swim goggles

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy fit, 11 Jan. 2013
These are very comfortable goggles and are easy to adjust but they fog up although I thought they were meant to be fog proof but I do like them very much.

Page: 1 | 2