Profile for Jenny Panther > Reviews

Content by Jenny Panther

Jenny Panther "Dragonlady of Sheppey" (Kent)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Timeless
Timeless

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Hook, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Timeless (Audio CD)
A long term favourite of mine and was glad to see them coming around again. So many lovely songs and ones that I don't even remember as well.

Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014
Classic FM Hall Of Fame 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Hall of Fame, 30 May 2014
Love it. It's on my computer now and playing away whilst I type. I always listen to Classical FM when in the car so this is an added bonus.

Royal 297mm x 20m 90gsm Sovereign Natural Tracing Paper
Royal 297mm x 20m 90gsm Sovereign Natural Tracing Paper
Offered by Universal Office Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Tracing Paper, 30 May 2014
I do a lot of art on wooden stools and use the paper to transfer patterns on to them which I then paint. it does what it says on the tin so I am very happy with it.

Turquoise Stiffened Net Flower Fascinator with Leaf Shapes and Feather Tendrils Set on Comb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating Fascinator, 30 May 2014
I bought this beautiful Fascinator for my great granddaughter's christening and was thrilled with it, even the pastor, a lady, said how much she admired it, LOL

Mind Over Cancer
Mind Over Cancer
by Colin Ryder Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind Over Cancer, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Mind Over Cancer (Paperback)
Someone bought this book for me when I was first diagnosed with cancer and i found it comforting and it's one of the books that you can take what you want to use and leave the rest. Every little thing helps when you get devastating news like that and this book certainly helped me so I purchased this one for a friend who has just had some bad news in the hope that she will gain some comfort from it.

Citric Acid 500g Pack
Citric Acid 500g Pack
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Citric acid, 30 May 2014
This review is from: Citric Acid 500g Pack (Misc.)
We make our own elderflower cordial every year as there are several plants in our seaside hedgerow which are too good to go to waste and the pack is just the right size for the amount we make.

The Devil Rides Out
The Devil Rides Out
by Paul O'Grady

5.0 out of 5 stars More Paul O'Grady, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Devil Rides Out (Paperback)
Same as above, a cracking good read, bedtime entertainment. paul is a lovely man and has lead an interesting, to say the least, life up until now, can't wait to hear the rest sometime in the future.

At My Mother's Knee...: and other low joints
At My Mother's Knee...: and other low joints
by Paul O'Grady

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul O'Grady, 26 Mar. 2014
Wonderful stories, well written, never boring (as some autobiographies can be). What a life and still such a lovely chap. Buy it, read it you won't regret it, LOL.

5 Star Ring Binder PVC 2 O-Ring Size 25mm A4 Blue [Pack of 10]
5 Star Ring Binder PVC 2 O-Ring Size 25mm A4 Blue [Pack of 10]

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring Binders, 26 Mar. 2014
I had a sufficiency of photos filling up space on my computer so needed the folders to print some off for 'keepers'. Each one has a designated subject, ie: grandchildren, Garden club etc etc.

Time Well Wasted
Time Well Wasted

5.0 out of 5 stars Time Well Wasted/Brad Paisley, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Time Well Wasted (Audio CD)
First heard Brad when my favourite country people, 'Raintown', suggested he was worth a listen. Couldn't agree more, fantastic singer, fantastic songs, lovely to listen to at any time but especially when you want a quiet evening in.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4