Profile for Scarlett > Reviews

Content by Scarlett

Scarlett

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
We Will Destroy Your Planet: An Alien's Guide to Conquering the Earth (Dark Osprey)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not interesting to me, 9 Nov. 2014
Found some parts to be amusing, but it didn't hold my interest enough for me to finish the book.

Babyway Step Toilet Trainer
Babyway Step Toilet Trainer
Offered by bargains_expert

5.0 out of 5 stars Stable, adjustable and good quality., 9 Nov. 2014
Perfect to encourage a toddler to use the 'big' toilet. The seat is soft and comfortable, and the step/handles make it easy to climb up/turn round. The height of the seat can be set to three different levels, so it should fit most toilets, and it took all of 5 minutes to put together. Not had any problems with quality/stability at all.

Regatta Kid's All in 1 Puddle Suits - Old Gold, 24-36 months
Regatta Kid's All in 1 Puddle Suits - Old Gold, 24-36 months

5.0 out of 5 stars and it is quick and easy to get on and off, 9 Nov. 2014
Bought this for my daughter so the rain and snow would not prevent our playground adventures. She loves it and it protects her from the elements well. Plenty of room in it (it's not 'slim' cut) so you can fit numerous layers underneath on the colder days, and it is quick and easy to get on and off.

Cheeky Mama Bamboo Minkee Cloth Washable Sanitary Pads Towels - 5 pack
Cheeky Mama Bamboo Minkee Cloth Washable Sanitary Pads Towels - 5 pack

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product and useful, 27 Aug. 2014
I was a bit dubious about the idea of washable sanitary pads, but given that I am trying to be environmentally friendly, I thought I would given them ago. On the whole - I like them - though they are too short for me to use overnight (but I think you can get longer overnight pads these days). They can be washed in a normal clothes wash, and dry very quickly. They can also deal with heavy flow.

Only downside is that I keep forgetting to put the logo sticker on the right (meaning that occasionally the pad 'travels' a bit). But I expect I will get used to that in time.

Delphin Arm Bands
Delphin Arm Bands
Offered by BECO Aquasport UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for my toddler and no rubbing issues, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Delphin Swimming Disks (Sports)
Bought these for my daughter as I hate normal armbands (recalling horrible experiences of having armbands forced up my arms as a child) and they are fabulous. She thinks they are great. I was a bit worried by reports that the neoprene that holds them onto the arms can rub (and was prepared to sit for a few hours manipulating it to soften it - but that wasn't necessary. My daughter spends over an hour in the pool twice a week and no problems have arisen. They 'click' together easily and are lovely and bright colours.

Between the Devil and Ian Eversea: Pennyroyal Green Series
Between the Devil and Ian Eversea: Pennyroyal Green Series

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd been waiting for this..., 7 Jun. 2014
I've been waiting for Ian's story for what seems like forever, and it did not disappoint. It was great - though personally I preferred Genevieve, Jonathan, Phoebe and Violet's tales.

Divine Solace (Nature of Desire Book 8)
Divine Solace (Nature of Desire Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Jun. 2014
I was hooked on this story and read it in one sitting. It was amazing. The characters were well drawn and the story was well paced.

LittleBloom, Reusable Pocket Cloth Nappy, Fastener: Popper, Set of 3, Patterns 340, Without Insert, 6062
Offered by YELLOW BLOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous patterns and perfect fit, 25 Jan. 2014
These nappies remain my favourites of the many brands and 'models' I have triued with my baby. They are long enough in the crotch to fit older toddlers, but are one-size-fits-all so can be shortened for younger children via the poppers. They also come with velcro fastenings if wanted (which I didn't). THe material inside the nappy is soft and comfy for my daughter, and the inserts sold by Little Bloom are good quality. They also come up well in the wash on 30 degrees. Overall I am extremely happy with these.

HP CE278A Toner - Black
HP CE278A Toner - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars WHat can I say.., 25 Jan. 2014
...it's printer toner. I have the relevant printer, and needed toner. It arrived quickly. It is what it is. That's all.

Whitney (Paranormal BBW Shape Shifter Romance) (Alpha Marked Series Book 3)
Whitney (Paranormal BBW Shape Shifter Romance) (Alpha Marked Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 25 Jan. 2014
I read the first two in this series (was somewhat disappointed with the second) and prevaricated for quite some time about buying the third. Glad I did though, as it was a really good short read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5