Profile for Mr. Neil H. Morgenstern > Reviews

Content by Mr. Neil H. Mo...

Mr. Neil H. Morgenstern (London)

Page: 1 | 2
Creative Tops Cornish Harbour Bean Bag Cushion Laptray
Creative Tops Cornish Harbour Bean Bag Cushion Laptray

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful and decorative, 18 Feb. 2016
When not in use, it is decorative and therefore does not look like clutter. When I am using it it is very useful to put my plate on to eat.

Salter Disc Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale - White
Salter Disc Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for kitchen use., 18 Feb. 2016
Temperamental. Fine when it works but then just stops working. the button won't reset to zero. It won't switch on properly.

These are meant to be KITCHEN scales. Yes, there is food and water that splashes about at times. If the scales cannot cope with a bit of water around the place they are not fit to be called kitchen scales.

Cooler Master R9-NBC-U3Ps-GP Notepal U3 Plus "Aircraft Grade Aluminium, 3 Adjustable Silent Cooling Fan, Upto 19 inch Laptop Cooler Stand" Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars Replacement feet?, 18 Mar. 2015
Feet always fall out. Now they're lost. No way I can see to get replacement.

Sony Ericsson Micro USB External Battery Charger EP900 for Aspen, Cedar, Vivaz, Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10, Xperia Active, Xperia Mini Pro (by UKIMEX)
Offered by TOTAL ACCESSORIES

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 30 Oct. 2012
This is a very useful device, and solves 2 problems of mine:
1. That the battery won't charge when on the phone and
2. That my phone doubles-up as a music player which runs the battery down fast, and I need a spare so I'm not without my phone.

Thus I also have a spare battery.

The downside of this device is it only works through full power and not USB connection, which is why I gave it 4 not 5.

Tortured Soul Part 1: A Female Aspies Story
Tortured Soul Part 1: A Female Aspies Story
by Emma Thomson

5.0 out of 5 stars A very open autobiography, 30 May 2011
Firstly, let's avoid some ambiguity here - there is another author by the name of Emma Thomson and this is not her book and not her autobiography. The Emma Thomson of this book has not authored any other works. So you could say she is not an authoress but just an ordinary person. Except that she is far from ordinary, as will become clear.

The book covers the first 20 years of the life of Emma. To many outsiders, some of her actions may appear to be shocking. She suffers from Aspergers Syndrome and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and has suffered a certain amount of depression. Many people would be too ashamed to admit the actions that she has put into writing here, but it does give the reader a good insight as to the suffering she has felt and what was going through her mind during these events. On many of these occasions, she has felt let down by those in whom she had placed her trust and built up a friendship.In many cases, her supposed carers turned on her when she approached them for help and they were just unable to cope with how she really is.

As we approach the end of the book, events take a turn for the worse, so at her time of writing, rather than being in a state of having found contentment, she is very committed to fighting a cause. As someone who has Aspergers Syndrome myself, I do hope she is successful with her cause, and I also hope she eventually finds some contentment with her life.

I have given this a rating of 5 because I think it is very brave of her to be so open, and it is really worth reading to gain an insight into the emotions and rationale behind people whose actions you might not understand.

Would You Say Stop?
Would You Say Stop?

5.0 out of 5 stars So why when I came to browse the new entries on 7 March did I not come across this???, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Would You Say Stop? (MP3 Download)
Very nice, albeit probably being a bit mislabelled by not also being included under the indie label.

The thing is, I came browsing your new releases on 7 March and didn't see this, even though I browsed the pop era. Why not? How am I to know this kind of thing exists if you don't have it show up when I browse for new releases?

Pumped Up Kicks - Single
Pumped Up Kicks - Single

1.0 out of 5 stars Yet another mislabelled, 27 Mar. 2011
What is it with all these eponymous tracks that are Empty Inside by Gifted But Twisted when you try playing them?

Set Fire to the Rain
Set Fire to the Rain

1.0 out of 5 stars This is mislabelled, 27 Feb. 2011
This song is called Empty Inside and the band is called Gifted But Twisted

That track has appeared mislabelled quite a few times already, usually with some weird picture and a title and artist name the same.

Sennheiser CXL400 - Noise Isolating Lanyard Ear Canal Headphones - White
Sennheiser CXL400 - Noise Isolating Lanyard Ear Canal Headphones - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I have had them for 2 years and they are still working perfectly, 16 Dec. 2010
I have come back here over 2 years since I bought this earphones because I am still using them and they are still working perfectly for me. I have never had a set of earphones last this long with such extensive use that these have had.

No problems with them at all, and the length of the cables is perfect to prevent them accidentally getting pulled which is the cause of most failures I have encountered.

The sound quality is fine for everyday listening purpose.

Remington R7130 Comfort 360 Rotary Shaver
Remington R7130 Comfort 360 Rotary Shaver

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems after a while, 3 Oct. 2010
I don't know if it's me but after a while it gets filled with hairs, and if you take the heads off to clean it (and they come off fairly simply) it is totally impossible to reassemble it which effectively means that once your heads fill with hair you have to replace them.

Looked for a website with instructions of how to reassemble or some help but they don't seem to have their own website. I think I will avoid Remingtons which is a shame because when the heads are clean the shave is very good.

Page: 1 | 2