Profile for Em > Reviews

Content by Em

Em

Page: 1 | 2
Expert Shield *Lifetime Guarantee* - THE Screen Protector for: Panasonic Lumix TZ60 / TZ70 / LF1 / LX7 Crystal Clear
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good screen protector, 23 April 2015
I have just put this on my TZ60 and found that it was very easy to follow the instructions and apply it to the screen. Of all the screen protectors I have used in the past it fits the screen the best, to the point where you would barely know it was there. I had one little hiccup where something stuck underneath once corner (meaning the corner wouldn't stick down properly), but I carefully lifted it, removed whatever it was and the corner immediately went down perfectly. I am usually one to go for a cheaper option, but I think I made the right choice here!

BAXXTAR MANGA III Digital Camera Bag Case * Black / White *
BAXXTAR MANGA III Digital Camera Bag Case * Black / White *
Offered by Bundlestar*

2.0 out of 5 stars A nice case, but not for a Panasonic Lumix TZ60., 23 April 2015
This camera case is a lovely looking case but a Panasonic Lumix TZ60 barely fits in it. You can only fit the camera in it a certain way round but even then, it feels like the zip will either catch the top of the camera or eventually break as it is so tight across the top. If you try to put it in the other way round, you can't even close the zip.

Maxsimafoto® - Semi Hard case - BLACK - for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 TZ60 TZ55 TZ57 TZ61 Digital Camera.
Offered by Cameramarket UK

3.0 out of 5 stars I was delighted when I got this case for my TZ60 but..., 17 April 2015
I was delighted when I got this case for my TZ60. It fits, it's not too bulky and it feels like it will protect the camera well. Unfortunately, as mentioned by another reviewer, there was a very strong smell coming from the inside when I opened it. I thought it smelt of glue, the kind of smell that gives you a headache when you get a whiff. Needless to say, Amazon accepted my return straight away making the whole process very easy, but it's a real shame as this could be a fantastic case at a great price.

A4 Horizontal Zip up Two Compartments Fuchsia PVC File Folder Bags
A4 Horizontal Zip up Two Compartments Fuchsia PVC File Folder Bags
Offered by Sunny Market

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for organising things within a bigger bag., 2 July 2013
I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who has to carry things between lessons at school. We have tried three other bags this year, all of which have ended up with broken zips within two weeks. 2 months on and this one is still going. It's a perfect colour (not too girlie pink) and easy to use. The only reason I have not given it 5 stars is that it would have been better if it was slightly bigger, allowing more to be carried.

Hama Stripes 32 CD/DVD Nylon Wallet - Pink
Hama Stripes 32 CD/DVD Nylon Wallet - Pink
Offered by Tick Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 2 July 2013
This was perfect for what I needed, a safe place to keep CDs in a desk drawer at work. It was inexpensive, it's bright and colourful and it protects each CD in it's own wallet. Perfect.

Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Les Misérables [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this film but where are the extras?, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Les Misérables [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
I love this film and it has been a long time since I have been excited about the arrival of a DVD. I can't wait to watch it again as it never fails to send shivers down my spine and get me singing along. However, I am very disappointed to find that this version of the DVD has no extras on it. To get the extras, you have to buy the Blu-Ray version which is £5 more expensive. This is not automatically clear in the product descriptions as you have to look quite a way down to find the information. Hopefully, this will helps others decide which version they'd rather buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 17, 2013 10:54 AM BST

JUNIOR KIDS BASKETBALL HOOP NET INCLUDING 1.38 - 2.5M ADJUSTABLE STAND
JUNIOR KIDS BASKETBALL HOOP NET INCLUDING 1.38 - 2.5M ADJUSTABLE STAND
Offered by BuyDirect4U

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, great price!, 6 May 2012
After trawling the internet for a basketball net that a)did not cost a fortune and b)would have the right height adjustments for my children, we came across this one. Having grown out of the Early Learning Centre basketball net, this was perfect; it goes low enough to provide lots of fun now and has enough height and style to grown with them for many years to come. It wasn't too tricky to put together and I did most of it on my own, although there are a couple of places where the instructions could be a bit clearer. However, we worked it out and it was a hit immediately. Since putting it up, it hasn't stopped raining, so it hasn't had lots of use, but it's the first thing they go to when a bit of blue sky appears. I can't say that it would be sturdy enough for someone serious about basketball, but it's perfect for kids (big ones included), who just enjoy the fun of it!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2013 12:22 AM BST

Gelarti Activity Pack
Gelarti Activity Pack

4.0 out of 5 stars The girls have loved it!, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Gelarti Activity Pack (Toy)
Finally, a crafty present that my 5 year old has been able to do almost completely on her own. It's simple and it also works, unlike some of the other craft 'creations' we have tried to make. This has also proved popular with my 8 year old so we may well be buying another pack at some point. We haven't actually stuck the Gelarti anywhere yet as it has only just set, but I imagine we'll have to set some ground rules about where it can go. Overall, a great gift!

NPW Face Art Box
NPW Face Art Box
Offered by CuteBitz Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun (for adults too!), 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: NPW Face Art Box (Toy)
This was bought as a Christmas gift for my 5 year old and we all love it. It's very easy to use and we've enjoyed making loads of different faces with it. The felt pens aren't great, but to be honest, you're best off using a pencil for actually drawing inside the stencils. As my 5 year old put it, "I've got loads of colouring pencils and pens so it doesn't really matter." The tin is also a bonus.
So far, this has been one of the most used Christmas presents and it was probably one of the cheapest!

Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars If it's your first visit, don't leave home without this book!, 19 April 2011
We have just got back from our first visit to Disneyland Paris and this book was invaluable. It's well worth ordering in time to read it before you go, but keep it with you once there as it will appear out of your rucksack / bag each day on numerous occasions! The information is detailed and very helpful, particularly for those with families (I even found out things about our journey that the Eurostar website hadn't told us!) The most helpful parts for us were those about the best places to watch parades, the detailed information about rides and their suitability for different age ranges and all those little hints and tips that just made everything a bit easier. I hope they will bring out a 2011/2012 copy as one or two things were ever so slightly out of date, but we did go right at the start of the new season. Please don't let this put you off though, this book will still help you to get the most out of your visit, hence the 5 stars.

Page: 1 | 2