Profile for meg > Reviews

Content by meg

meg

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
STYLE MIXX Girls R Orlando Hoodies Hooded Baseball Varsity Jacket Tracksuit Bottoms (9-10 YRS, LIGHT GREY)
Offered by Fashion Bazaar
Price: 9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 10 April 2014
I chose this jogging suit as my granddaughter saw it and said she liked it. I was not disappointed. She loved it and excellent quality. Reasonably priced too.

Prices Chef's Jar
Prices Chef's Jar
Offered by Harts Of Stur
Price: 5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an excellent candle for getting rid of cooking smells., 10 April 2014
This review is from: Prices Chef's Jar (Kitchen & Home)
I chose this candle because my sister uses them a highly recommended it. I bought it and had no regrets. It does exactly what it says on the tin. The cooking smells were hardly noticeable.

Hailo Mini Folding 2 Step (Red)
Hailo Mini Folding 2 Step (Red)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 31 Jan 2014
This steps get my full marks. Was pleasantly surprised when the arrived. It is very sturdy and good quality in my opinion. They fold up easily and even better there's a carrying handle so it is easier to carry around xx

Folding Wooden TV Table
Folding Wooden TV Table
Offered by This Is It Famous Value Stores
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Folding Wooden TV Table
I received this folding table very fast . It is very sturdy and just what I needed for when my granddaughter comes to stay. She does all her arts and crafts on it as well as eating her meals. She loves it.

New Womens Black/Khaki Quilted Military Parka Furs Trim Hooded Hood Ladies Plus Size Jackets Coats Size 10 12 14 16 18 20 22 24 26 (18, Khaki)
Offered by vitageclothing
Price: 75.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 31 Jan 2014
I give five stars because this parka coat is extremely comfortable and a great fit, the price is surprisingly low in my opinion and a very speedy delivery.

Wenko Hooks f. shower curtain 12pcs large transparent
Wenko Hooks f. shower curtain 12pcs large transparent

5.0 out of 5 stars good value., 9 Mar 2013
I bought these as I needed extra hooks, as I needed to use 2 shower curtains instead of one. I replaced the existing ones with hooks with these too and I was not disappointed. They glide along very easily.

Andrew James Stainless Steel Universal Ceramic Hob Scraper With Safety Guard And Bonus 10 Free Blades
Offered by Andrew James UK LTD
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 9 Mar 2013
This scraper is excellent value and great for scraping of burnt food on my halogen hob, its also great for getting sticky labels off too. well worth the little I paid.

Ceramic handle cistern lever
Ceramic handle cistern lever
Offered by The Home Store
Price: 12.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ceramic handle cistern lever
I bought the whole set of these bathroom fixtures and they were very reasonably priced and once fixed up in my bathroom they look beautiful. very pleased.

FINISH DISHWASHER SALT 2KG V ITAL IN HARD WATER AREAS TO ENSURE THAT THE WATER SOFTEN- ING UNIT FUNSTIONS PROPERLY
Offered by Electrics Warehouse
Price: 6.23

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 9 Mar 2013
This proved to be well worth the money I paid and is a well trusted trade name. They never disappoint me.

Egyptian Cotton Towels [700 Gsm] Set of 6 - Hand Towel, Bath Towel & Bath Sheet (Teal)

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 9 Mar 2013
these towels are good quality howevever i had to was them quite a few times before use because of the `fluff` that came off of them and it was everywhere. that being said they are very good value for money and to the job very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3