Profile for Dino > Reviews

Hama Mini Tripod Traveller Compact
Hama Mini Tripod Traveller Compact
Price: 10.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Hama Mini Tripod Traveller Compact, 10 Jun 2014
I need to replace my old tripod, and thought the Hama Mini Traveller Compact was excellent value. It is well made and has a waterproof carrying case. Thank you.

Vileda SuperMocio 3 Action Mop
Vileda SuperMocio 3 Action Mop
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vileda SuperMocio 3 Action Mop., 10 Jun 2014
I needed to replaced my old mop, and decided the Vileda SuperMocio 3 Action Mop was ideal. It is well made and sturdy. It, together
with the Bucket & Wringer and the Twin refill pack were all excellent value. Thank you Amazon.

Vileda SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer
Vileda SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer
Price: 4.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Vileda SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer, 10 Jun 2014
I needed to replaced my old mop and the SuperMocio Bucket and Wringer is strong and well made. It was also excellent value. Thankyou.

Vileda  Supermocio 3 Action Refill Twin Pack
Vileda Supermocio 3 Action Refill Twin Pack
Offered by O.P Healthcare
Price: 4.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Vileda Supermocio 3 action Refill Twin Pack, 10 Jun 2014
I needed to replace my old mop, and the refill pack is well made and was the best value. Thank you

MIU COLOR Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 4 Pack
MIU COLOR Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition- 4 Pack
Offered by Union J Plaza
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars MIU COLOR Hanger Cascader/Wonder Hanger Platinum Edition - 4 Pack, 10 Jun 2014
I needed to re-arrange my wardrobe, The MIU COLOR items are well made, very strong, and well finished. They are excellent value
for money - thank you.

12V LG DP581B DVD player replacement power supply adaptor
12V LG DP581B DVD player replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 12V LG DP581B DVD player replacement power supply adaptor., 10 Jun 2014
I needed to replace the original one that came with the DVD player. This one seemed the best value to me. Thank you.

SanDisk SDSDB-008G-B35 8 GB Secure 4 MB/s Class 4 SDHC Memory Card (Label May Change)
Price: 4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars SanDisk SDSDB-008G-B35 8 GB Secure 4MB/s Class 4 SDHC Memory Card, 10 Jun 2014
I always use SanDisk Memory Cards and needed some new ones. These were the best value I could find. Thank you.

Epson Durabrite T1295 Apple Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges
Epson Durabrite T1295 Apple Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges
Price: 33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Epson Durabrite T1295 Apple Genuine Multipack Ink Cartridges., 10 Jun 2014
I have recently updated my printer, and the new cartridges seem to last longer than my old ones did. They are very good value for money. Thank you.

Rev - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Rev - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Tom Hollander
Price: 16.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Rev - Series 1-3 (DVD), 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rev - Series 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
The series is well written and the cast are all superb. The characters are very true to life. People I have met over the years in real life
seem remarkably similar. The cast work very hard to get it right and in my view they succeed.

Pet Love Chatterbox Donkey
Pet Love Chatterbox Donkey
Price: 7.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Pet Love Chatterbox Donkey, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Pet Love Chatterbox Donkey (Misc.)
I bought the item for my dog, who seemed to enjoy it. It was good value, but he decided to destroy it after I had returned from shopping

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5