Profile for beccalovesboxsets > Reviews

Valentine's Day [DVD] [2010]
Valentine's Day [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Julia Roberts

3.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Fluff, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Valentine's Day [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
What a great movie for a rainy day. Harmless fluff to lose yourself in for a couple of hours and forget about the world. With an all star cast, I loved curling up with friends, some hot chocolate and just enjoyed the performances.

Date Night [DVD]
Date Night [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Carell
Offered by Factory Shop Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 20 Aug 2012
This review is from: Date Night [DVD] (DVD)
I love this movie, it's got everything: a little bit of romance, lots of action and a topless Mark Wahlberg. What more could you want? Enjoy some cameos from James Franco and Mila Kunis plus a hilarious blooper reel.

How I Met Your Mother - Season 3 [DVD]
How I Met Your Mother - Season 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Josh Radnor

4.0 out of 5 stars How I Met Your Mother just gets better!, 19 July 2012
I actually bought this for my sister's birthday but had to have a sneaky viewing myself. Third season in and HIMYM is as funny as ever, especially the continuation of the 'Robin Sparkles' story line. I also enjoyed watching the special features which included cast interviews and a blooper reel. Will definetly have to buy season 4!

One Tree Hill - Season 3 [DVD] [2006]
One Tree Hill - Season 3 [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ James Lafferty

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Escapism, 19 July 2012
I've been a One Tree Hill fan pretty much since it began and with the last season finished a couple of months ago I decided it was time to relive the dramas of the small town teens. I still think season 1 was the best but season 3 is definetly fun to watch and it's great to see the development of the characters. Groundbreaking episode 16 is a highlight too. Special features are good, the 10 minute documentry on the making of episode 16 was very interesting. Overall, I couldn't stop watching.