Profile for Elaine Dean > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Someone to Watch Over Me: A gripping psychological thriller
Someone to Watch Over Me: A gripping psychological thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars Book review, 29 Mar. 2016
I enjoyed the book and found the plot interesting and kept my attention. However, as the plot progressed I did fell it weakened a little and became a little disappointing. Overall it was a good read and I would definitely consider purchasing other books by this author. It's a pity there are no half marks because it is worth a bit more than 3 stars but not 4.

TINY TRIM ball tipped small pet grooming scissor 4.5 inch 4.5" EAR NOSE FACE PAW - Cat Dog Pet in BLUE
Offered by SCAREDY CUT

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog trimming scissors, 15 Dec. 2015
These scissors are the best ever. Bought them when we had a new puppy and wanted to start immediately trimming round eyes, ears etc and he has had no fear of them. However, more importantly my other dog who had a tendency to be nervous of scissors also has no problems with these. I would highly recommend these.

SMALL ADJUSTABLE DOUBLE / TWO / 2 Dog Coupler / 2 Dog Lead / Double Dog Lead / BLUE/PINK / Designed to Walk Two SMALL dogs on one lead
Offered by Leading-Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Double lead, 15 Dec. 2015
I love this double lead and so does Dolly and Teddy. It is very useful if I am walking the dogs on my own as I can control via one lead and at times this is easier than trying to hold two separate leads. I don't use it every day but use it regularly. I will say my two dogs do look very cute when they are in it and I am constantly stopped because of this.

Tiger BEL28-25 25 Christmas Sleigh Bells on Wooden Handle
Tiger BEL28-25 25 Christmas Sleigh Bells on Wooden Handle

5.0 out of 5 stars Jingle bells, 15 Dec. 2015
These bells were brilliant. I bought them to take to the works christmas party as a bit of fun and they were a huge success. They make a lovely christmas jingle and are of an excellent quality for the price of them. I have to be honest as I bought them for a party I didn't want to spend too much so if they had been cheap and nasty I would have accepted this but in no way are they cheap. In fact if there is any disadvantage they can feel quite heavy when being played all night but I can't really complain because I just think demonstrates the quality of the product.

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker - Magenta

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitbit Zip, 25 Oct. 2015
What a brilliant little gadget. Obviously, not as advanced in what it can measure as the more expensive types of titbits. However, if you want a good everyday easy to use and wear pedometer then this is excellent. I have been really pleased with mine and even more so for anyone who may be on weightwatchers it can be synced to your account so that points gained from exercise are automatically added. Mind you don't need to be a member of weightwatchers because the fit bit account enables you to monitor intake, exercise etc (though counts calories not points). Highly recommend

Vktech Pet Sling Carrier Doggy Cat Comfortable Pouch For Travel (Pet Carrier Blue)
Offered by maxtech16

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy sling, 25 Oct. 2015
Sling arrived promptly. Made of soft stretchy fabric and our puppy loved being in it immediately. Appears very comfy as he settles immediately. Generally he likes to have his head out but can curl up and sleep if he wants to. Comfortable to wear. It provides perfect way of socialising puppies until they are fully vaccinated. It allows the puppy to get used to all sorts of environments safely. Reason I haven't given 5 stars? The sling is slightly too long on me (I am only 5 foot 3 inches) so it tends to sit a bit low down and whilst this is no problem for walks in the park it would not be practicable for more strenuous walks. Unfortunately, the sling is unable to have the strap length altered. Otherwise a very good investment.

Karlie 31616 Sport Buggy for Pets 123 x 57 x 105 cm Black/Grey
Karlie 31616 Sport Buggy for Pets 123 x 57 x 105 cm Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog buggy, 7 Mar. 2015
This has changed our 15 year old Westie's life. He still enjoys going for walks with our younger Westie but tires. This has proven to be the perfect answer he can come out with us, ride in the buggy, walk, ride. It is well made and we have taken it off road very successfully. We do get some strange looks but most dog owners perfectly understand and think it is brill. Would definitely recommend.

Personalised Noah's Ark Money Box
Personalised Noah's Ark Money Box
Offered by Personalised Gifts online

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not have been more pleased. It is excellent quality and was a perfect ..., 27 Dec. 2014
This is a fabulous gift. I buy off the internet a lot but was still nervous about the potential quality of thus product. It was a christening gift and I didn't want it look cheap and nasty. I could not have been more pleased. It is excellent quality and was a perfect present. It actually looks far more expensive than it was and is very good value fir money. The personal message was engraved beautifully and the parents of the child were really pleased as it proved to be different than lots of the other gifts they were given and as the christening had a Noah's ark theme could not have been more perfect.

CASPAR Womens Loop Scarf / Snood / Cowl with Paisley / Flower Pattern - many colours - SC390, Farbe:blau
Offered by CASPAR Fashion

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present snood, 27 Dec. 2014
This was a secret Santa present and proved to be an excellent choice when you have a very limited budget. Good quality and overall very pleased with product

Retro Chocolate Camera Gift. Belgian Milk Chocolate tablet with edible camera image. A tasty gift for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate camera, 27 Dec. 2014
This made up part of a birthday box I did for my nieces 18th birthday. She is ion photography and thought this was a really fun present. The chocolate tasted good as well and it really was worth buying.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4